Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189933 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by majola(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can't see the picture of your tongue, so it will be difficult to advice you. In the meantime, you will need further medical test to be sure of what is happening to you.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by joshuatop1313: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
BEHEST:
Op I'll tell you two things:
1. Go back after a week or two as you may be HIV positive.

2. Locate a powerful deliverance church nearby asap because this time you may have "played penalty to throwing". Those ladies, it appears, may have tampered with your leftover destiny.

One of these two must be it.

Use condom u no hear, now see...
grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by CrentB(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Take your mind off it allow your mind some rest
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by okus17: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

The diarrhoea symptom and weight loss could be as a result of too much consumption of fruits. Try eat sonething better.

Also fear has taken over your life right now, so you bound to have 4&5
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Votukpa(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Listen to me carefully.

Ignore every clown in this thread.
Ignore every uninformed person on this thread
Ignore every person telling you to go for tests.

Most importantly, ignore every doctor here too. Their medical training (not their fault) will simply lead u to purchase ineffective drugs that will prolong your predicament.

Your body has already told you there is a problem
Our bodies have a very intelligent feedback system to point out the mistakes we are making and how to correct them.

If you knew how your body works, you would know what to do and your desperation would never flow into this thread.

I have your solution. DM me asap. it is free but knowledge comes at a price.

Don't wait up.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ifko: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kai, see the number of people waiting for ur HIV test result

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by emmaitive(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

while you look for treatment,also repent and be close to God.luk for any gud christian broda with the holyspirit or a gud pastor that both of you can pray and fast togeda,becos it can also be a spiritual problem.nah one chance you enter oo.buh never the less, deas notin God cannot do.I pray may God have mercy on you and heal you ijn Amen..
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Glink2018(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Wow guy
Just go for tests after lockdown
Which test are you suggesting?/
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP, you may have this type of AIDS: ...
Africans
In
Daily
Struggles
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by dollytino4real(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
go and buy HB cleanser is very bitter but works effectively.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by authentic18: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
You might just be wasting your money.
As for the shaking, you probably took a drug that your brain/central nervous system has been reacting violently to. Try out loads of fruits. Use mouth wash for now, I hope you didn’t perform oral on her so we can rule out yeast infection

I want to ask one question ?
Do new couples always have infection when they first do it raw because it seems like anytime you first try out a non virgin. Pee burning or a scare might await one
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Beedude(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
blazesam:
that tuberculosis coupled with hypertitis and diabetes and the white tongue is kidney infection
For one person? Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by hellovee2015: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus Into Your Life Today ,he Will Deliver you ,you Will Thank Me later

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who send u
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kpo56(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
call me With this number 07019722066
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go
Ovulator n ko?? cool
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Jonakez(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Reach me here, you really need to be on 90 days supplement I'll prescribe to you.. But it's very costly... But be assured that you'll come back very normal and healthy,by God's grace... 100% assurance
NB, the supplement is not just ordinary supplements you can get in any pharmacy... I can only border for it...
.... Joe is my name- 08038434394
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Jonakez(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Reach me here, you really need to be on 90 days supplement I'll prescribe to you.. But it's very costly... But be assured that you'll come back very normal and healthy,by God's grace... 100% assurance
NB, the supplement is not just ordinary supplements you can get in any pharmacy... I can only order for it...
.... Joe is my name- 08038434394
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

Next time, you don't have to protect yourself!
Na the girl go protect you grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by emetisuccess(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
big boy, the first HIV test that came out negative is termed window period, pls go for another one within two weeks to ascertain that u are truly negative. those symptoms u gave are scary. embarassed embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
wetin DISEASE no go see for VAGINA

What's the problem with VAGINA, why would VAGINA contain many DISEASES

MEN are complaining that GIRLS gives them alot of DISEASES, the question now is, why would WOMEN boast of all these DISEASES, was it how GOD created WOMEN with issue of DISEASES, what really went WRONG

I went to buy some CLOTHES, I saw two GUYS with bumps all over their face, I ask them what went wrong, they said na DISEASE they got from WOMEN via SEX, I warn them to stay away from SEX,

one of the GUYS told me that the LADY that slept with HIM is too BEAUTIFUL, that he never new such BEAUTIFUL Girl could give HIM such deadly Disease, I warn him to forget about BEAUTY, because DISEASES no dey show for FACE.

The other day I saw a LADY that resembles OMOTOLA(when she was still young) that was asking a local HERBAL MEDICINE man if he has any cure for GONO, I couldn't believe my eyes, that's why I stay away from WOMEN, because I never want to CONTRACT any Disease for now, and SHE must have given the DISEASE to her BOYFRIEND'S

but what about ALL these NAIRALAND girls, who knows their STATUS, ESPECIALLY Those Ladies that reside in LAGOS(the headquarters of SODOM and GOMORRAH)

for a LADY to turn herself into PROSTITUTE, means SHE has many DISEASES in her body, that's why she's sleeping around, she's also a CHEERFUL Giver, and SHE has nothing to LOSE again

but the problem here now is', what if someone wants to MARRY, how does HE know a VAGINA that does not contain any DISEASE, because most VAGINAS of nowadays can boast of many DISEASES

Anyways, GOD dey Sha, he will see me through
you said it all
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Its definitely HIV... sorry bro. Uve joined the HIV Queue
he should go for another HIV test after 3 months which is f window period...he may have d virus and f test will come out negative. If after d confirmatory test it is still negative then it is definitely staph....I pray it's not staph o cuz that wan worst pass HIV self and no antibiotics can kill it cuz d bacterial has a way of building g residence....staph if left untreated for about 8 years will make him sterile zero sperm count and later he will start urinating blood ...which will lead to kidney prob..Kia I feel for him..God but y..nobody deserves to go tru this...d best way to enjoy sexlife is to get married and be faithful or abstinence puna na puna

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by HarunaWest(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
emetisuccess:
big boy, the first HIV test that came out negative is termed window period, pls go for another one within two weeks to ascertain that u are truly negative. those symptoms u gave are scary. embarassed embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
He said he met a consultant..am sure all that has been discussed prior...am suspecting he gave one of the ladies head..And he has picked up an infection

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Beedude(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
xana101:
This is why I hate girls. 90 percent are infected even the small once u think they are free are all infected. Most girls has infection. I own a pharmacy so I know. U still pay a girl to give u infection so what’s ur gain.
Good day to u. Any pain reliever u can recommend for kidney stone?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by OpTiX45: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think you still need to go a HIV test with these your presenting symptoms... Coz sometimes in the early stage even if though already infected one may still test negative until about few weeks after infection then the person tests positive...
Also it could also be the results obtained were false negative so I think you should still go for the test in another hospital... Still try another hospital before you could be so sure
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by phreakabit(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

You probably have Yeast over growth due to abusive use of antibiotics... Not a doctor but sounds like that's what you have.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by toprealman: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing effect of excess masturbation!
No 3,4,5 are caused by the above mentioned.
One more thing, how watery is your ejaculation sef sad
Lets wait and hear from the elders.
Are you related to Coronavirus?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by boomssey(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
NigPatriot:
cool

What does it take you wear #200 condom?
When you were riding like a stallion you didn't inform us, now you need a solution you're showing us tongue.

Go take some cold beer and isi ewu, all those rambling in your stomach na hunger wan kill you.
Eat good food bruh
lmao u ppl won't kii me with all these funny comments. Well as for u @ poster,I pray u come out of this alive and when you do I hope you would have learnt your lessons. Please always and always control yourselves when it comes to sex,no pussy is worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by E2000: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

it may be spiritual stuff. And if it is then u may be in serious trouble because a lot of spiritual healers are pure scammers so u may have to move from one to the other to find a solution. Hopefully you don't die before u find one and hopefully your situation does not get worse before that time.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Jeffy1206(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where is the graphic pictures
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Bizibi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your case strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.