Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189982 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by chuka5000(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

try neurobion forte. its an upgraded Bcomplex

and also state away from alcohol for some time. add vitamin c to it
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Coldie(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
BEHEST:
Op I'll tell you two things:
1. Go back after a week or two as you may be HIV positive.

2. Locate a powerful deliverance church nearby asap because this time you may have "played penalty to throwing". Those ladies, it appears, may have tampered with your leftover destiny.

One of these two must be it.

Use condom u no hear, now see...
Guy stop abeg, u want kill person this your thoughts alone can cause a heart attack
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Chai! Just imagine the highlighted part. And those ladies get parents so ooo. Honestly most of these gurls are really desperate these days and go about jumping from one dick to another all for money and food. It's well ooo

It's a pitiable situation bro.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kingPhidel(m): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2020
I just hope egungun has not enter express! Cos you go dance
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Amanda4life: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

grin
Nice experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Amanda4life: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Others dey chop meat, you you go leak plate.

Oya na
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by babyoy(f): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2020
I am nearly 100percent sure that u are not HIV positive, but I would advice u to go back to that same hospital and complain, please when u go there protect yourself (becos of diseases in that vicinity).Don't wait 4 d lockdown to be over.Health is wealth.Please improve on your prayer life too, give your life to Christ Jesus.Thank u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by jefff455: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily.

you are a big time fool dingbat very soon you will be HIV positive low IQ dingbat mumu

2 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by joelison(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Whitish tongue (oral candidiasis(
Diarrhea
Weight loss..

Strong symptom of HIV AIDS.

You have to run RVS to confirm
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Bigdiddo(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2020
This might be spiritual bro. Consult the elders. It's beyond taking drugs. A particular typhord do me some years back. I use weeks for different hospital he no go, not until when my people go spiritual before drugs start to dey work for my body n was finally healed at home. Thanks
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by elampiro(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

May be your haemoglobin is low. You probably have iron deficiency anaemia
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Burgerlomo: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go

Also the OP needs a complete tune up cool

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kingjoe(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2020
nk22222:
1.Treat with antifungal (tongue whitening is likely oral thrush)
2. Deworm yourself
3. Increase your vitamin C and water intake in collaboration with rich nutritious food.
4. Keep your mind at rest to help reduce your blood pressure level ( also reduce your salt intake)
5. Have a fasting blood sugar done ( to assess your blood glucose level)
6. PLEASE REPEAT the HIV /Hepatitis test.
7. SAFE SEX, STICK to a partner.
(Rosemary, RN,MPH)
please listen to this nurse.I wanted to suggest the blood sugar test too.it shows she is experienced.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by HarunaWest(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:

I have done 3 Hiv test this year, all negative.
any HIV test you did in March is ok..that clears you ..I suspect yeast infection. Did you give any of the ladies cunninlingus?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Salmoneus(m): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing effect of excess masturbation!
No 3,4,5 are caused by the above mentioned.
One more thing, how watery is your ejaculation sef sad

Lets wait and hear from the elders.
Are you a doctor? if so can we see a snapshop of your certification? or are you just ranting gibberish from your anus?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by deltateam: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Get well soon .

Check my signature to make money.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Skyrocket1: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
And you want to be well after all these things you said you’ve done of which i know you’ll still go back to

This is what you get when you can’t control your prick to stay in one place undecided

H
Just shut up please. Are you a saint your self. ? If you can't render help , just get the fu*k off. hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Metobime(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Pls go for Hepatitis B test

Good luck!
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ayagha: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Do urinalysis and urine culture. It will show any infection u might have contracted
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by freemichael: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Lols. Una no go kill person
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by akigbemaru: 1:39am On Apr 15, 2020
I am not a Doctor just speaking from experience. As you know experience is the best teacher in life.
Oh boy, nothing do you besides that you just choose to be an hypochondria, period! Someone who has an abnormal anxiety about one's health, especially with an unwarranted fear that one has a serious disease. Guys like you use unprotected sex as ALIBI to drive the narratives for being victims to their present predicaments.
The ladies in question may have been of good Samaritans whose sexual encounters with you may have been for a charity purpose and not because you look so damn appealing to them. Then, if you are scared to contact infections why would Bleep raw? More so, you could have chosen just one to Bleep raw and get on your scuba-dive gears for the rest.
On a lighter note though, what you are suffering from is not a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MEDICATION TO GET CURED, JUST A CHANGE OF HABIT AND YOU PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
What you should be scared of having is unprotected sex should be Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia; (all are caused by Bacteria). Also don’t contact or catch Trichomoniasis aka ‘Jeri-jeri’ because it is caused by parasites and you don’t want parasites crawling in your John Thomas in a broad day light.
Let me relate with your issue here because I have experienced it before.
I bleeped a sweetheart raw and later discovered that she had Yeast Infection and about 2 months later, I started seeing white patches in my mouth. I knew right away that I am suffering from the Yeast Infection as well. A veteran medical doctor once told me that it is not Yeast Infection because it is not contagious. I shunned his advice and went to another urgent care center and I had a pap test and the result came back negative that it was not a Yeast Infection. I got confused as I wondered what it could have been?! Then, I started reassessing myself and to see what I might can do to eradicate the White Tongue which I still see sometimes but not as thick as it was before.

Let me deliberate on your symptoms:
“”1.White tongue
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.”
All these five notes pointed to one thing that most doctors don’t know about, they come from eating too much of Nightshade fruits and vegetables.
When I say Nightshade fruits and vegetables, I am not talking about Orange, Pawpaw or Pineapple, watch out for collard greens, lemon beans, spinach and etc.
I have been experiencing chronic constipation since 2007 and in 2010, I went to emergency clinic to undergo colonoscopy for intestine’s polyps that might be causing my chronic constipation. The doctor put the scope camera and found nothing. He recommended I should be put on MiraLax for the rest of my life. Just for a 20 minutes check-up, I doled out $4500, but lucky me, I only paid $45 and my insurance paid the rest. He also recommended that I should be eating fibers and vegetables. I went and stock-piled MiraLax, nightshade vegetables and probiotics and that is where my problems started.

After two weeks of administering the doses, I started developing a serious bloating. I can be in public and my stomach will be set in oscillating drum beats and this bloating can be painful sometimes as it is really painful for the trapped gas to get out of the body. I noticed that it gets surged most time after I have taken a bow of sweet corns or collard greens or spinach. If the bloating won’t stop as a result of continuing eating the foods that infuriate it, it will lead to muscle spasms, hard tremor and palpitating heart. I went through all these and I won’t not forget that experience.

The foods that cause chronic constipation to me are, hard-cooked rice (not that soft) or rice without enough stews, Agege bread and solid Eba, I literally took Fufu out of my menu. How did I alleviate the constipation to a bearable minimum? I drink enough water and I keep a bottle of milk and orange juice. If I cannot use bathroom for 2 days, I may drink orange juice or about 2 cups of cold milk and in about 10 minutes, I will be on stampede to the toilet. Before, I won’t use bathroom for 5 days because I cannot get it out and commonsense won’t tell me to get a milk or orange juice, I have always looked for stool softeners. Not anymore, ONLY orange, milk and water do the magic. I have a bottle of MiraLax but I don’t use it at all.

Alcohols like liquors or vodka as you have pointed out can exacerbate your condition, but the beers won’t hurt you and beers are also good for constipation. I keep cartons of beers every time. Liquors will always purge and that is why I am not a fan of liquor. I can sip or take a shot occasionally, but not a fan.

I took HIV and H. Pylori tests, when you tell White American doctors after 10 years ago that you have visited Africa or you have had more than one sex partner in about six month, they will always refer you to a lab test for HIV and H. Pylori tests. Both of mine came back as negative too. I was so excited because that was the first time to ever have had an HIV test.

How to get rid of the White Tongue? It is called Thrush or Oral Candidiasis in America.
Two things caused the Thrush that happened to me and I figured it out in the long run after all the drugs prescribed to me never worked.
1) Thrush, they always claim, can be caused through sexual contact, which is true. But can also be caused by other things. I noticed it was the Nightshade vegetables that caused my Thrush. When I started consuming the vegetables a lot just to ease the bowel movement caused by constipation, I noticed that when I have eaten a vegetable bow and my body seems not to like it, I would always feel the after effects on my tongue. I wake up in the morning and my tongue is thick coating with white patches, that scares the bejeebers out of me. I have to let go those vegetables to get my health back. The second noticeable cause of my white tongue is the Floride in the toothpaste. There some toothpastes, if you use them to brush your teeth, you can never get them off your tongue completely. I bought separate tongue scrubbers so many times to get rid of the white tongue but they only make it worse. I stopped eating vegetables, I look for a better toothpaste and my problem is solved.
I have gone to like four urgent cares and the pharmacies and the doctors only prescribed fluconazole or nystatin for fungal infections or white tongue. Amoxicillin as antibiotic for bacterial infections and vitamin B complex (because it fights against infection).

Finally, masturbation! Damn Negro, you are a freak! You hear Masturbation and your head and ears lined up straight. There is nothing wrong with masturbation and your hands will forever remain the best pussy, the rest are just appendages. At this trying time, masturbating is even good for you just to check your progress and how are you recuperating.
Trying to masturbate at this time might make you scared because you will be having a lot of delayed ejaculations because of the drugs you are taking. Just don’t see that as a sign of impotence, especially when you have never fathered a baby before. I was in that shoe and after everything died down, you will start to see climax once again and you can ignore this line, only if you have not got that far yet.
Nothing do you bro!

4 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by peacemara54(m): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Sin will only hasten you to an early grave. The pleasure of a moment can destroy your life forever without remedy.

Show me a man who is a failure and I will show you A man who is lose with women. This problem you stated are just the physical ones you can see. The greater damage has been done to your soul. He who commit Adultery(Fornication) with a woman, lack understand. He that does it destroys his own soul and his shame and reproach shall not be wiped away.... That's the word of God

Immorality, fornication and Adultery, will sap and dry your virtues and destiny. It drains all a man has to be somebody in life. Lots of men after marriage has nothing to offer becos they are empty and so, many problems in marriages today. Unfortunately, after all your excapades and sinful pleasures, when the negative results follows, pastors are, at the receiving end.

The wages of sin is death. Immorality will destroy your body and soul. Moments of enjoyment will cost you miserable eternity in hell.

It's not too late for you to come to Jesus. He will save you from sin and gives you life eternal. He will heal all your infirmities too. Don't postpone your salvation

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by decharlic(m): 1:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

Women body strong � na why Coronavirus dey kill more men than women
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by yom2(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:

After the lockdown, I will go for more test. Thanks
u can still continue with ur testing so far u have ur doctors paper
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Davidonkonsults: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2020
It’s well.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by NovusHomo(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Digitiminimi:
You know what they call it?.

"Dead Man Walking". grin grin grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by selfemployed(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:

After the lockdown, I will go for more test. Thanks
Go for urine and urethral swab culture

Just pray its not staphylococcus aureus
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by drjoshua91: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Well, I'll suggest you redo the HIV test for confirmation. But go to a good Laboratory. Also do urethral swab test for infections. All after the lockdown.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by wezzyfbaby(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Just take bitter cola if you want to see tge health benefits of it clink on the link below

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8eacc1f4170f4e3e
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Ekakamba:
Oga based on the stated symptoms, see below possible results. Avoid skin to skin, it ain't worth it (after this event, I know nobody go advise you).

Keep Calm.
Wow, please how did you get that?
Very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.