Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help!help!! On My ES350 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!help!! On My ES350 (5832 Views)

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) / Water Shortage On My Es350 / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help!help!! On My ES350 by David50: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Very simple fix for a big problem...

When this happens next time...switch off the ignition and remove the keys, open the bonnet and remove your battery heads for about 10 minutes.....
Put them back and start your car..it should work..

But that's the short solution, the long solution is that you might have an issue with your fuel pump , fuel pressure or filter...have it checked.
Re: Help!help!! On My ES350 by chukel(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Godlove087:
Have been using this ES 350toks since 2019 January ,i change the complete engine after a break down at akure -owo high way and has to be towed back to akure .The problem started months after changing the engine

The main problem is that it fails to start after moving for a while and i have to look for a place to chill for like 40 to 2 hours or I take a cab home and come back to pick it up and it will works fine afterwards ,have diagnosed almost everywhere in akure here and have spend some money without finding a lasting solution close to 6 months now .

Please I need your help elders before this vehicle kill me ....
you should be responsible enough to update your thread and let people know how it went as regards solution. It can help another tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Car Goes Off When I Put In Drive Or Reverse. / How Long Does It Take To Charge A Dead Car Battery? / Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.