Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details (13416 Views)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details / My Humble Response To A Buharist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by adamskutty(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
edobor108:
Have already posted this message on this thread yesterday but i have added my bank details on this one.
Please i need your help
Me that was thinking of starting work tomorrow, our Governor have just extended the lockdown for another two weeks (delta government want to kill us)i have not even eaten anything since morning.i have never suffer like this in my entire life and the thought of committing suicide have be crossing my mind since yesterday.my phone that i was planning to sell has just been stolen from me just two days ago on gun point infact I'm already tire of this life, nobody want to help.
If you think I'm lying, you can go through this my nairaland account to know that I'm saying the truth.
Edobor Emmanuel
Zenith Bank
Please anybody that decided to help me should mention me here because I don't have any phone to receive alert
God bless everybody that are helping people you will never lack anything.
And also i will like to know how to track my stolen phone,i have the cartoon.
Thanks
I would have included a picture of my account details but i don't have the sim card and using my friend phone to type this
No need for all this oga.
if u want to beg
beg deligently or with honour
beg with swag and class
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

What is all these for God's sake.If you really want to help these vulnerables,pls do and stop exposing their names.It is really demeaning.Just look at what you are doing to them by putting their names in public domain.Remember that they have friends,colleagues, relatives etc.
Did you ask them if they would like their names published?
If the giveaway comesvfrom your mind,you will get your reward by asking of them,their account numbersvand banks then initials.....not their full names( yes for secrecy)....
May God continue to replenish you,I and others that are helping secretly just for the sake of God.Thanks.

May God heal the land...Amen.
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Obamaofusa: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nukubib:
Oga pls modify what you quoted and clear out the names, the op has done so already. You are the only one that can do this. Thanks

I have done that.I am so sorry....snowland etc.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by maxoko(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oga Snowland.tanks once again for your kind gesture.for those of you who were lucky a humble appeal to you .please send a broda small tin .if 5 God spirited person can send 5oo naira mtn card to me i'll really appreciate it.you send yur donations to okonedomaxwell1@gmail.com. tanks in anticipation.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I have done that.I am so sorry....snowland etc.
Like I said earlier, thanks for the concern raised. I know you meant well and I didnt mean to demean any one as well by posting the names. I just wanted everything to be transparent. One love bro..
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Dblock89: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

Like I said earlier, thanks for the concern raised. I know you meant well and I didnt mean to demean any one as well by posting the names. I just wanted everything to be transparent. One love bro..
Thanks so much boss, have gotten the alert
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Snowland 7 and 9 are the same person, kindly replace that with mine please !!
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by tegini: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
5225871012 fcmb
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Dblock89: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
teresafaith:
Am sure he must have done that already before the final selection
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by inedujac: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
3102380034 first bank. God bless
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
campbell118:

Campbell Abiodun.O
2082255914 UBA
May God enrich your pockets sir
serial begger

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
teresafaith:

Trust me, all duplicates were removed before final selection. Thanks..
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

Alright, remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
FINAL LIST OF WINNERS PASTED ON THE FRONT PAGE.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Chixco95(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Teamsworld07 post=88448929][/quote]

Name : Taiwo Hafeez Oluwatosin
Account number: 2117489589
Bank : Zenith Bank
Number : 08107070490
Thanks in advance sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
teresafaith:

Alright, remain blessed.
were you selected and have you been credited?
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
were you selected and have you been credited?
Nope cry
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
What criteria was even used in selecting sef.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Tina001(f): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

But 7&9 are still duplicate. Please check it to avoid crediting one person twice. CC: beremx

I didn't make the list even though I have been glued to this thread since last two nights as I truly need the money. Was only shortlisted. so so sad swears sad

Thanks by the way, God bless you
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
teresafaith:

Nope cry
what criteria was even used in the selection process sef.
Mthceew.
Disappointed.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by sicily4u: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Incomplete list without my account number
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Dblock89: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Once again thanks so much for this kind gesture Snowland because I was actually praying to be picked not because I needed the money so much even though I wanted it but because I wanted to help two most vulnerable people here in my community where I am currently due to the lockdown.

Right now that has been done, and I'm left with 1k so for those who were not lucky to be pick, please drop your mtn number I'm willing to share the remaining 1k each to five persons here and if you were picked please fear God don't drop your number for the airtime.
God bless you again Snowland
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by okikijamal(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dblock89:
Once again thanks so much for this kind gesture Snowland because I was actually praying to be picked not because I needed the money so much even though I wanted it but because I wanted to help two most vulnerable people here in my community where I am currently due to the lockdown.

Right now that has been done, and I'm left with 1k so for those who were not lucky to be pick, please drop your mtn number I'm willing to share the remaining 1k each to five persons here and if you were picked please fear God don't drop your number for the airtime.

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dblock89:

Thanks.
I've seen it, double blessings.
Dblock89
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by sicily4u: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dblock89:

Thanks, 08036835513 mtn
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
I've never felt the way I'm feeling right now in a long while
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by timay(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by thelinguist: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dblock89:

ok
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dblock89:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Fish Farming / Deadly Snakes In Toddlers Wardrobe ! ( Pictures ) / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.