Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details (13418 Views)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details / My Humble Response To A Buharist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Lessonbalogun: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some people are greedy ,,, why putting multiple names to deprive another person and funny aspect is that dis are d type of people that will be abusing d government and here they re dropping multiple account... Selfish people them
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Tina001(f): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

On this note, may the liar between you and I be afflicted with a calamity that will spell doom along his lineage. Amen.

Please take it easy abeg. Curse is not something you joke with and dragging his lineage along, oh c'mon stop it please
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Simplyleo: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tina001:

Please take it easy abeg. Curse is not something you joke with and dragging his lineage along, oh c'mon stop it please
My bad.

Though that's not my way, it can be very annoying sometimes for someone to just log into a social media and start saying what he knows is not true.

All the same, thanks. I will exercise restraint henceforth.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm working with Beremx on the next line of action. Right now, I'm a little busy with my job. Once I'm free and have few minutes to spend on the forum, I'll post the update.

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.

12 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Omenkata: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

First, I don't know anything about graphics and certainly I'm not involved in any business of such.

Secondly, even if I'm in that line of business and I need money to support it from nairalanders, pls what exactly is funny or derogatory about that?

Here you are, saying what you know nothing about, and confidently at that.

It is comments like this that led to a challenge between seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. Up till now, that moniker has been inactive ever since seunmsg took the challenge.

To let you know, I'm not rich but I'm 100% sure I live a far better life than you and I earn my money very legitimately.

On this note, may the liar between you and I be afflicted with a calamity that will spell doom along his lineage. Amen.

With your confidence, I expect you to answer with a thunderous amen
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
rule 2
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by shehu01(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
I'm working with Beremx on the next line of action. Right now, I'm a little busy with my job. Once I'm free and have few minutes to spend on the forum, I'll post the update.

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.
You are transperant.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by okikijamal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.
O
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by bolaji3071(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by JuicyProstitute: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.

Good job
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Eleniyan15: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.

Stay Safe
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Agberooo: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

First, I don't know anything about graphics and certainly I'm not involved in any business of such.

Secondly, even if I'm in that line of business and I need money to support it from nairalanders, pls what exactly is funny or derogatory about that?

Here you are, saying what you know nothing about, and confidently at that.

It is comments like this that led to a challenge between seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. Up till now, that moniker has been inactive ever since seunmsg took the challenge.

To let you know, I'm not rich but I'm 100% sure I live a far better life than you and I earn my money very legitimately.

With your confidence, I expect you to answer with a thunderous amen
[/s]
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by kels2much(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is way passed entering closure but please help a brother out. Thanks bro kelly ogbeide 4922068336 Ecobank
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Agberooo: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I didn't see you saying amen.

Is it one of those audio things always on display on this forum? grin

I'm pretty sure your account is on this thread while praying seriously to be favoured.

Now get out.
[/s]
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by IghravweIG(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.
God will reward you sir.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Agberooo: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Ducking off, right?

I can bet it and swear, you have dropped acc here, praying for favour.

And I know you are just managing to survive but forming posh on nairaland. I can prove it, but I wont go that far.

[/s]
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Agberooo: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Should we take up a challenge?
[/s]
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Chixco95(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please sir
Help a stranded student in need
I have not been able to travel home ever since we were given Holiday coz I don't have tfare.
I am surviving only on garri
Taiwo Hafeez Oluwatosin
Zenith bank
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Teamsworld07(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=snowland post=88432576]

To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I cannot believe we Nigerians are still this inconsiderate and selfish. What is the joy in 1 person submitting multiple names, all because they want to win at all cost thereby depriving those that are genuinely in need? I went through the names submitted and what I discovered is such a discouragement. I'm not going to mention names here but if you know that you submitted more than 1 entry, just know that it's not the best of ways to do thing. No matter how much you try to coat/hide it by using different names (family members, friends, bf/gf etc), I'll definitely find out multiple entries. It's not cool at all.

In the light of this, I'm changing the modality of how the beneficiaries will be selected.

Now it's going to be on First-Come-Most-Needy based. Also, it's now going to be for 5k each to 24 people. Selection criteria will be stricter than before.
Stay Tuned.

Sequel to my earlier thread where I promised to help few people during this lockdown,

https://www.nairaland.com/5791718/humble-giveaway

Now I'm asking interested folks to drop their account details now. By account details I mean:

Names
Account no
Bank.

You can drop your details in this thread. However, for those not comfortable sharing such info publicly, I created an email where you can send your details to.

humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com

Note, this is not on a first come first serve basis as everyone will have equal chance of being selected.
Also note that any form of double entry will be a ground for automatic disqualification. So please let's all be civil and respect the purpose behind this.

This account details submission will be left open for a few hours after which entries will be closed and selections will be made.
Winners will be contacted accordingly.

Good luck to everyone.

cc: Beremx

UPDATE: Common guys, why is it so hard to follow simple instructions. I asked to provide account details:

Name
Account No
Bank.

Some people just gave account number and bank, without their names. Some gave their initials. This is not acceptable.

If you're not comfortable with such details floating around online, then send them to the email address provided.
Non compliance will be ground for automatic disqualification.

Thanks.
Odeleye Timothy Odunayo
GTB
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Tina001(f): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.

God bless you Sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Femexx(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.
Pls dont be discouraged by what some people are doing follow your heart bro.
Whether I'm selected or not I want to say you are appreciated for your kind gestures.
God bless you richly.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great step
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Names pasted on front page..

Draw will be conducted soon to select the 40 lucky winners...

Yours truly,

Snowland.

4 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by spankyflex(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Draw will be conducted soon to select the lucky 40 winners...

Yours truly,

Snowland.
God bless you sir, we await the final draw.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by JuicyProstitute: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Yours truly,

Snowland.

I don't think there's a need to post peoples' full names on this platform, it's not proper at all in every angle. You can just pick whoever you want and stop there

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by okikijamal(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Yours truly,

Snowland.

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
okikijamal:

Thank you for the nice idea Sir. My name appeared twice on numbers 67 and 120. Please take note Sir.

Thanks for the sincerity. It will be modified...
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Shuggaa: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks and yours truly,

Snowland.

More blessing ahead of You brother..God bless you.thanks
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by danduchi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
@snowland sir I was the first person to post on second page and I did post my account once but I noticed u published my name Daniel Joseph twice on 137 and 156. I hope I make the cut. Thank you for your help.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

I don't think there's a need to post peoples' full names on this platform, it's not proper at all in every angle. You can just pick whoever you want and stop there
Thanks for the concern. My model for selection demands names to be pasted because each number associated with the names will be randomly drawn to determine the winner after which the names will be deleted. Not done to dehumanize anyone to be honest.
I can easily just pick some names but will I be fair in my selection? What if I just pick one gender? or just from one tribe or I just like how the name sounds? I just want to be fair and square giving everyone equal chance.

Yours truly,

Snowland.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Fish Farming / Deadly Snakes In Toddlers Wardrobe ! ( Pictures ) / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.