Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Experience With A Lady I Met - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady I Met (8506 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Trueigbo: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are not wicked. The lady is wrong. How can you say you are tired but received might strength when you heard shoprite.

Ladies and money are 5 & 6
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Tozic: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
FatherBona:

Seen your dp
You look like one of them grin
Don't be fooled .... He's a guy. Read his post again.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Torie8(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
johnmba:
I will try and make it brief.

I met a lady on Tuesday 2 weeks before the lockdown in an office. We exchanged pleasantries and she gave me her number. I called her later in the evening to check up on her.

On Saturday that same week, I put a call to her around 7am to find out if we can meet later in the day, She agreed. Around 4pm I called again but she said she is tired and needed to rest. She advised me to do like. I agreed and told her am going to shoprite to pick one or two things before going home but to my surprise she said ok can I meet you there?...

For 2 seconds I was shocked and asked her to come. trust me I know what I was doing. While at shoprite I dodged her calls and called her when I was on my way home.

I thought she has given up but she said she will wait for me at one junction. Again i agreed but on getting there I met her at one boutique. She said want to pick up some clothes from there. I said to myself can you imagine this girl. I told her to go on and select while I wait outside. After awhile I told her am going and I entered my car and zoom off.

Did I do anything wrong as some people said I was wicked.
lol the babe think say she don see maga, but she no no say guys don wise up. Kudos grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Aunty, how can you say no guy has ever given you money

Why must you lie to prove you work to earn money like most girls out there also
Uncle u don't have to believe
But I do borrow money...alot

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Michelle55: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
You did the right thing... Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
bonnyhope:

The way you dress so you will be addressed
Ok
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guys are really WISENING up these days. Kudos OP. Guys beware this kind of love is everything but true love. That's why marriages break d moment d guy loses his job or has major breakdown.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

But she hadn't asked you to pay yet. Who knows if she actually wanted to pay by herself? The human mind can be unpredictable.
You should have patiently waited to see how it would pan out.

E be like dem born you today?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Gpopsicle(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
johnmba:
I will try and make it brief.

I met a lady on Tuesday 2 weeks before the lockdown in an office. We exchanged pleasantries and she gave me her number. I called her later in the evening to check up on her.

On Saturday that same week, I put a call to her around 7am to find out if we can meet later in the day, She agreed. Around 4pm I called again but she said she is tired and needed to rest. She advised me to do like. I agreed and told her am going to shoprite to pick one or two things before going home but to my surprise she said ok can I meet you there?...

For 2 seconds I was shocked and asked her to come. trust me I know what I was doing. While at shoprite I dodged her calls and called her when I was on my way home.

I thought she has given up but she said she will wait for me at one junction. Again i agreed but on getting there I met her at one boutique. She said want to pick up some clothes from there. I said to myself can you imagine this girl. I told her to go on and select while I wait outside. After awhile I told her am going and I entered my car and zoom off.

Did I do anything wrong as some people said I was wicked.

Oga you did the right thing. She's just interested in your money. Very lazy human being..tueeeh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by ghettochild(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=bestabigaelever post=88433809]
I won't insult you
But b4 u show your stupidity, that girl just wanted to collect money or material things from the guy and she doesn't even want to go to the guy's house
Since u know alot about runs girls, u should know how they operate
But then again I blame your mother, she should have trained you better [/quote
Now u mentioned his mum..
I see u r well brought up.. You shd have acted better but I can't see for sure if u had a good home training as well

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=ghettochild post=88442193][/quote]
Quote well next time
He caused and I already apologize
Don't bounce on me pls , I'm tired of replying MTs
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
This one isn't ready for anything serious
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

you just shot yourself. "Borrowing a lot" means you always live above your means.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spacewalk:
you just shot yourself. "Borrowing a lot" means you always live above your means.
I don't have any "means" uncle
Like I said, u don't have to believe me
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

then why borrow money a lot? You too dey lie.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by humilitypays(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOOOGLE504:
Guys are really WISENING up these days. Kudos OP. Guys beware this kind of love is everything but true love. That's why marriages break d moment d guy loses his job or has major breakdown.

honestly I am so happy with what I am reading from guys...seems Nigerian guys are getting wiser snd saying enough is enough of all the Nigerian ladies shenanigans.

More Nigerian guys need to join Nairaland to learn to be wise with dealing with ladies grin

I really missed Nairaland, thanks to covik 119 grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by humilitypays(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

are u a runs girl abi slay queen
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
humilitypays:
are u a runs girl abi slay queen
Both hun
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by humilitypays(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Both hun
confirm babe grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bmdmixer: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You are not wicked
Some girls are just greedy and they can't even work for anything

Modify
I see some people making me the topic of the conversation here
I don't know what I did wrong
I'm sorry for everyone have abused
And I will change my profile pic too
hello nurse titi hope u winning the coro fight or u no join that crew?
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Rhaspody(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

But she hadn't asked you to pay yet. Who knows if she actually wanted to pay by herself? The human mind can be unpredictable.
You should have patiently waited to see how it would pan out.

She only came out because she heard ShopRite. Think about it
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You are not wicked
Some girls are just greedy and they can't even work for anything

Modify
I see some people making me the topic of the conversation here
I don't know what I did wrong
I'm sorry for everyone have abused
And I will change my profile pic too
wat is wrong wit ur dp?\
i dont see anytin wrong with it
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
bmdmixer:
hello nurse titi hope u winning the coro fight or u no join that crew?
I'm still a student boss
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
wat is wrong wit ur dp?\
i dont see anytin wrong with it
Ohh u missed the one we talking about
They said my breasts was out sad
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Ohh u missed the one we talking about
They said my breasts was out sad
put it again lemme cee cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
put it again lemme cee cheesy
Boss... Goodnight

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Boss... Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by FatherBona: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Boss... Goodnight
U don see person wey mumu pass you abi grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
FatherBona:

U don see person wey mumu pass you abi grin grin grin
You this guy again
Wetin I do u
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by TheMohican(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Baby girl, don't mind them, you're a queen in your own right!!
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheMohican:

Baby girl, don't mind them, you're a queen in your own right!!
I'm no queen
I'm a survivor
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by TheMohican(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm no queen
I'm a survivor

You're a Queen in my books

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

β€œI Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online / Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? / Asian Traditional Indecent Massage Culture New 2019 | Japanese Hot Oil Sensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.