Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Experience With A Lady I Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady I Met (8271 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Roon9(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
johnmba:
I will try and make it brief.

I met a lady on Tuesday 2 weeks before the lockdown in an office. We exchanged pleasantries and she gave me her number. I called her later in the evening to check up on her.

On Saturday that same week, I put a call to her around 7am to find out if we can meet later in the day, She agreed. Around 4pm I called again but she said she is tired and needed to rest. She advised me to do like. I agreed and told her am going to shoprite to pick one or two things before going home but to my surprise she said ok can I meet you there?...

For 2 seconds I was shocked and asked her to come. trust me I know what I was doing. While at shoprite I dodged her calls and called her when I was on my way home.

I thought she has given up but she said she will wait for me at one junction. Again i agreed but on getting there I met her at one boutique. She said want to pick up some clothes from there. I said to myself can you imagine this girl. I told her to go on and select while I wait outside. After awhile I told her am going and I entered my car and zoom off.

Did I do anything wrong as some people said I was wicked.

You did us proud

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2020
TheMohican:

You're a Queen in my books
THIS WON'T EARN YOU A NUT THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Mistaicey2288: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You are not wicked
Some girls are just greedy and they can't even work for anything

Modify
I see some people making me the topic of the conversation here
I don't know what I did wrong
I'm sorry for everyone have abused
And I will change my profile pic too

Hiii miss how you doing and how you coping with the Lockdown. I'm from Osogbo too, Ofatedo precisely. Its really nice to see a lady here from Osogbo. Mind if I get to know you? wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Amylove5(f): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2020
johnmba:
I will try and make it brief.

I met a lady on Tuesday 2 weeks before the lockdown in an office. We exchanged pleasantries and she gave me her number. I called her later in the evening to check up on her.

On Saturday that same week, I put a call to her around 7am to find out if we can meet later in the day, She agreed. Around 4pm I called again but she said she is tired and needed to rest. She advised me to do like. I agreed and told her am going to shoprite to pick one or two things before going home but to my surprise she said ok can I meet you there?...

For 2 seconds I was shocked and asked her to come. trust me I know what I was doing. While at shoprite I dodged her calls and called her when I was on my way home.

I thought she has given up but she said she will wait for me at one junction. Again i agreed but on getting there I met her at one boutique. She said want to pick up some clothes from there. I said to myself can you imagine this girl. I told her to go on and select while I wait outside. After awhile I told her am going and I entered my car and zoom off.

Did I do anything wrong as some people said I was wicked.

Hmmm just speechless but some girls shaa......

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Collins4u1(m): 3:34am On Apr 15, 2020
You did extremely well my guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by coolest01(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2020
TheMohican:

You're a Queen in my books
Is your book the book of life? hehehe
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Inferno001(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2020
leosahm:

ashawo like u

Some guys are funny o!!! You don't even know this person yet you call her something like this? Do you have sisters or a mum? Op posted and she responded so why was she made the subject of discussion to warrant such name calling? You need to get your head and emotions in check or else you'll insult someone one day who will nail you and this time it won't be a faceless forum.. Grow up

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by chiamadi: 5:04am On Apr 15, 2020
well-done my brother, you did well, abeg run for your life international
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by omooba969(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Ohh u missed the one we talking about
They said my breasts was out sad

So you really do care about what people say?undecided The other pic on dp is lovely and there's nothing wrong with the cleavage bearing top you had on coz that's the intended purpose of the style - to show one's endowment, your beauty.

It's about fashion. smiley

Good day to you. cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Trueigbo: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2020
omooba969:

So you really do care about what people say?undecided The other pic on dp is lovely and there's nothing wrong with the cleavage bearing top you had on coz that's the intended purpose of the style - to show one's endowment, your beauty.

Good day to you. cool

Yes that first picture is nice. Am not sure she is the same person in this second picture
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Hiii miss how you doing and how you coping with the Lockdown. I'm from Osogbo too, Ofatedo precisely. Its really nice to see a lady here from Osogbo. Mind if I get to know you? wink
Hello, I'm reacting badly to this lockdown
It's nice meeting you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
omooba969:

Good day to you. cool
That picture doesn't even last 6hours
If u see the way guys are messaging me if I'm truly a girl
Honestly, I never knew the top was too sex for nl
Thank you
And have a nice day
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by Mistaicey2288: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Hello, I'm reacting badly to this lockdown
It's nice meeting you

Ohh I know right. Sorry about that. And unfortunately we've got 2 more weeks to go now. Lol.
We goin out to restock over here today in preparation for that.. Sent you a PM by the way. Would be glad if you can reply that. Thanks wink
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by bestabigaelever(f): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Ohh I know right. Sorry about that. And unfortunately we've got 2 more weeks to go now. Lol.
We goin out to restock over here today in preparation for that.. Sent you a PM by the way. Would be glad if you can reply that. Thanks wink
Have replied
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by omooba969(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

That picture doesn't even last 6hours
If u see the way guys are messaging me if I'm truly a girl
Honestly, I never knew the top was too sex for nl
Thank you
And have a nice day

Lol...most guys here are crude so they can be excused.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by citadels(f): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
You did well my brother. Kudos!
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by PropertyBuying(f): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Drince:
So you knew your dressing was a lil bit slutty? No offence though
indeed it's a chronicle of events.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by johnmba: 6:17am On May 23, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

But she hadn't asked you to pay yet. Who knows if she actually wanted to pay by herself? The human mind can be unpredictable.
You should have patiently waited to see how it would pan out.

My dear I cannot because of girl swallow thick saliva
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by MedicH: 6:39am On May 23, 2020
if i were you and i have the luxury of time i would allow her pick all she want but when it comes to payment i will gladly object with a smile. i do that a lot to a lot of worthless girls i meet. Most of my meet-ups are during lunch hour so one day i was eating in crunches and this girl i was talking with while eating, i just gave her the water i bought for myself, she wanted to use my card and buy ice-cream and meat pie i objected with a smile and she walked out of the date. She didn't understand the degree of fvck that i don't give.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met by johnmba: 1:07pm On May 23, 2020
MedicH:
if i were you and i have the luxury of time i would allow her pick all she want but when it comes to payment i will gladly object with a smile. i do that a lot to a lot of worthless girls i meet. Most of my meet-ups are during lunch hour so one day i was eating in crunches and this girl i was talking with while eating, i just gave her the water i bought for myself, she wanted to use my card and buy ice-cream and meat pie i objected with a smile and she walked out of the date. She didn't understand the degree of fvck that i don't give.

Exactly the point. Entitled ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.