Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life (3558 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Pressman2HFJ: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am a Hassan F. Jatau, an independent reporter. I heard the account of a dead child coming back to life after 3 days. With so many doubts about miracles, I decided to have a brief interview with the mother of the child in Kaduna.

What is your name?
A: My name is Adeleke Bukola. What is your name also?

Q: (Smiling) I am Hassan. You agreed to talk to me, can we get to it?
A: Okay. Yes. I hope it will be short.

Q I heard your child died and came back to life after some days, which doctor confirmed him dead?
A: Let's call him on phone. He is Dr ibisesan.

Q How long was he dead ?
A: Now that you have spoken to the doctor, are you satisfied? He was dead for about 85 hours.

Q Yes I am satisfied, I will visit him. What was your first reaction when the doctor told you he was dead?
A: I jumped up and I saw my child is not dead, I will not bury my seed. And I laughed.

Q: You mean you didn't scream or cry?
A: Not a single tear. Not a drop.

Q: Why?
A: Tears is not a language of faith. I was not moved, I was not afraid. Not one bit. You see I was prepared for it (maybe not totally prepared, but I was).

Q: How did you prepare?
A: I heard of Bishop Feyi last year 2019. I planned to attend his meeting in Abuja, that is the closest he came to my territory. But I mixed up the date. Then I got his messages. I am a social media person, but I had to download Telegram just to access his messages. Then I listened to them daily like 3 times.

Q: Is that all you did as regards preparation?.
A: No I got his books.... Hmm I listened to some of his messages countless times. I stop counting at time when I listened to the technology of faith series more than 65 times.

Q: Technology of faith? Is that a gadget or what?
A: Yes it a series. A teaching. I listened till I could say almost every thing word for word. Saying it word for word wasn't my goal, but that happened. Encounter with Zoe, is another message you should listen to.

Q: Me?
A: Yes

Q: I am a Muslim, but I will give it a try.
A: Good.

Q: Then what happened ?
A: Anytime I listen to the messages I saw possiblites and how to create them. Life every where. I learnt how to do the word.

Q: Do you have any personal relationships with Bishop Feyi Daniels?
A: But no physical contact. I have never seen him physically. But He is the only preacher I listen to. I used to listen to many, but I stop a year ago. I drink Bishop feyi.

Q: How did you contact him when your child died?
A: it's a lot to explain. When my child died I refuse it. And I meant it. I got out Bishop Feyi's messages and I started play them to myself and my baby through a small bluetooth speaker. That Nurse can testify (someone walking across the room). Then I heard the phrase I had heard before on giving direction to God's power. I neded to let my heart decide where my miracle will come from. I called my husband, told him about sending Bishop the money we keep for our son's trust fund. He agreed and I sent it.

Q: How much was it?
A: That is my seed faith, not for you to know.

Q: Help me understand, was that the first time you sent him money?
A: That is not money, it is an offering or call it a seed faith. It was not the first time. I started tithing to him when I started listening to his messages.

Q: Okay. So what happened?
A: I didn't shift my heart. I kept talking. My baby was injected so that he will not smell. People that knew I was due for delivery called to know how I was doing. I told them myself and my baby was fine, and I meant it. Death was not a possibility.
Then I tried to reach Bishop feyi on Saturday, I still couldn't. Saturday night, I heard he was holding a prayer meeting online. I tried to join, but it was too late.

Q: Where were you all this time?
A: Here. In this hospital. Sunday night, I joined. I prayed in the meeting nothing happened in the physical, but I knew my child lives. Monday night I joined and suddenly Bishop mentioned my case. He said my baby was dead. He stated the time he died. He said my baby will come alive before the end of the meeting.

Q:Then want happened?
A: Bishop Feyi began to pray, about 30 minutes into the prayers, my baby cried. I leaped for joy. I wept. I was right, I said I will not bury my baby.

Q: You mean your dead baby came back to life?
A: Do the dead cry? I said he cried. Yes he came back to life. There are about 20 witnesses, they saw him.

Q: Congratulations. Have you decided the child's name?
A: (Smiling) He will be called Feyi Daniels. It is a sign of honor to the man God used and a reminder of God's goodness.

Q: Final word
A: I didn't enjoy the interview. I don't like exposure. I didn't want to grant it, but you insisted. Do this for me as a reward, get Bishop feyi's messages on Telegram: /bishopfeyi
I love Bishop Feyi. Thank you Bishop. Thank you Jesus.
God still uses men.

A: Can we publish this?
Woman: Ask iReign Christain Family Lagos, that is Bishop Feyi's church. Bye..

I called iReign Christain Family, and they said I may publish, but they are not interested in the attention it may bring. They affirmed it is not the first of it kind in their ministry

In you want to buy this story, with pictures, audio and copy of doctor's report or any other story, reach me on: Pressmanfelix2@gmail.com

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by OtemAtum: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are lies like this still strong enough to convince and deceive even the gullibles? Let them go and raise all the people who died of COVID-19 first.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by finalboss(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin Moving mad lies

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by festwiz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
So death is not as great as COVID-19? I guess the Coronavirus is god's god.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nonsense upon nonsense. Look at damned lies this guy is making up and trying to advertise one fake Bishop. Everybody is a bishop these days even that one that just died of Coronavirus. Who makes all these guys bishops? lol

This guy is trying too much to distance himself from the fake bishop. He claimed he is a Muslim and also an independent reporter. But mentioned the Bishop's name like 5 times to drive it into everyone's mind.

Your bishop is a clown. Tell him to go to Italy and do his magic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by JayFD: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
All of you that commented above are fools.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by DARZION: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Intelligent people verify information before they talk about it

Critics are not always smart tho

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Kimgirlie: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
You know what!!!Why don't you take your family members to go heal Corona virus....

Anyways,I hope you won't have to pass through a pain or serious issues that will make you start looking for miracles!!!I mean any miracles!!!!!
I don't people are still this senseless in this century....I don't still blame all of you when it isn't yah family members that died....
Fools

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by JayFD: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kimgirlie:
You know what!!!Why don't you take your family members to go heal Corona virus....

Anyways,I hope you won't have to pass through a pain or serious issues that will make you start looking for miracles!!!I mean any miracles!!!!!
I don't people are still this senseless in this century....I don't still blame all of you when it isn't yah family members that died....
Fools

This is someone that has sense

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by StrikeBack(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
First question

1. Who made oyedepo bishop?

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Akerejola417: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am Akerejola Eni-Ibukun Glory, I was there at the meeting,
If you are a Christian that is sound with the word (I'm not talking about bench warmer o) and you don't believe this, there has been something wrong with your christology.

In iReign Christian Family ordinary member raises the dead. How much more...

For all those who made comments above, listen to him @ /bishopfeyi and stop allowing the devil to encourage the limits to your heart.

To unbelievers here, God loves you and wants you to understand him more.
God still save through Jesus alone.
Accept him today.

I am a witness, and if you want to witness more
Download an app, (Free Conference call)
Search and Join iReignglobal7 the online prayer meeting today by 8 pm
Use 634401as the access code
And awaits your miracle.

Peace

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by DARZION: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
First question

1. Who made oyedepo bishop?

How is this question related with the article?
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kimgirlie:

Fools
JayFD:
All of you that commented above are fools.

Everybody, these two people are one and the same. It's also the OP's personal account. The monkey went to create two new accounts today hoping we won't know and he is sending emails with the female one so that people can fall for it. He has just sent me an email. The pained goat.

This guy na mugu. If we check well he is also the bishop feyi he has been talking about. Scammers get very angry and lash out when people scuttle their plans to dupe others.

That's what we are seeing here. Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Akerejola417:
I am Akerejola Eni-Ibukun Glory, I was there at the meeting,
If you are a Christian that is sound with the word (I'm not talking about bench warmer o) and you don't believe this, there has been something wrong with your christology.

In iReign Christian Family ordinary member raises the dead. How much more...

For all those who made comments above, listen to him @ /bishopfeyi and stop allowing the devil to encourage the limits to your heart.

To unbelievers here, God loves you and wants you to understand him more.
God still save through Jesus alone.
Accept him today.

I am a witness, and if you want to witness more
Download an app, (Free Conference call)
Search and Join iReignglobal7 the online prayer meeting today by 8 pm
Use 634401as the access code
And awaits your miracle.

Peace

Another scammer account. The vermins seem to be crawling out of the woodwork today. LMAO. This guy truly thinks he is smart. Idiots always overestimate themselves.

OP you and your accomplices have failed. Mark my words you will be relegated to posting fake stories and confirming them with your alternative accounts. We know your type. The lockdown is getting to you and you want to build followers here. You have failed. Find mugus like you to swindle. It will never work on Nairaland.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
In medicine, this is called the Lazarus syndrome or cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It’s the spontaneous return of a normal cardiac rhythm after failed attempts at resuscitation. Its occurrence has been noted in medical literature at least 38 times since 1982.

When you die, the heart will always try to resuscitate. If you have enough pressure in your chest and with the aid of epinephrine, this can help fire enough electrical signal.

The process is still not well understood but it’s very rare.

You can browse more about it

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Kimgirlie: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin hahahahahaha �����������������
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Mizik(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
W t f is this grin
I can't laff abeg grin

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
ThinkFreely:
In medicine, this is called the Lazarus syndrome or cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It’s the spontaneous return of a normal cardiac rhythm after failed attempts at resuscitation. Its occurrence has been noted in medical literature at least 38 times since 1982.

When you die, the heart will always try to resuscitate. If you have enough pressure on your chest, this can help fire enough electrical signal.

The process is still not well understand but it’s very rare and has been documented a lot.

Read can browse more about it

This is not even my problem. Things like that are well documented. My problem is why the OP who is also the Bishop Feyi had to come here to lie that he is a Muslim, give us a fake Hausa name that will be as distant from him as possible, claim to be an independent journalist, then create other fake accounts today just to back him up and insult other people. Then start sending people personal emails with those fake accounts with the wrong gender. He sent one to me.

The guy is up to no good. Pressman2HFJ aka JayFD aka Kimgirlie aka Akerejola417 you have failed already. Go and learn how to play the game more.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Kimgirlie: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

Another scammer account. The vermins seem to be crawling out of the woodwork today. LMAO. This guy truly thinks he is smart. Idiots always overestimate themselves.

OP you and your accomplices have failed. Mark my words you will be relegated to posting fake stories and confirming them with your alternative accounts. We know your type. The lockdown is getting to you and you want to build followers here. You have failed. Find mugus like you to swindle. It will never work on Nairaland.

Hahahahahaha.....wisdom isnur for everybody my brother!!!
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

This is not even my problem. Things like that are well documented. My problem is why the OP who is also the Bishop Feyi had to come here to lie that he is a Muslim, give us a fake Hausa name that will be as distant from him as possible, claim to be an independent journalist, then create other fake accounts today just to back him up and insult other people. Then start sending people personal emails with those fake accounts with the wrong gender. He sent one to me.

The guy is up to no good. Pressman2HFJ aka JayFD aka Kimgirlie aka Akerejola417 you have failed already. Go and learn how to play the game more.
You don’t want him to advertise his business? grin grin

Things are hard nowadays

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
DARZION:
Intelligent people verify information before they talk about it

Critics are not always smart tho

If you are not one of those scammers. Then shame on you. The intelligence in which you are conceited is nonexistent. I am sure you will also claim to have the holy spirit but cannot discern your ass from your elbows. You Christians are the worst. You are gullible and can believe anything as long as it goes with your dogma.
Thank God for sense. I have called out the liar and scammer myself. I didn't need your kind of intelligence to do that.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by oranget(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST HALLELUJAH
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Gallant002(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Glory to God, this is marvelous in my sight, I hope people here won't say I'm the op that created another account as I have read comments upon comments.
The truth is that when an harbalist does a "miracle" people tend to say well his an harbalist (native doctor) but when a believer do such great miracleous things, people start to criticize and say he is a fake... Wow!!! Even the very Christians here limit the power of their God, I wonder what kind of God you say your serving or praying to.
Well, take it or leave it... When. A Miracle is been done, believe it or not God name will be glorify.
Bless you
I remain Gallant �

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Samsimple:
na mizik carry me come here ohhh grin .. op open two new account today.. my guy still dey learn

The guy na learner na. He actually created 4 accounts. The one he used in posting. The two he used in calling his detractors fools and the one he used in claiming that he was there in the meeting. All the 4 were created today.

If you check well he is probably one of the other old accounts supporting himself. Clown

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by lepasharon(f): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Saka manje.

Christians lying for Jesus once again

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by lepasharon(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Akerejola417:
Glory to God for this, what I know is you've heard wink

Shut up, you scamming liar for christ

Buliwyf:

The guy na learner na. He actually created 4 accounts. The one he used in posting. The two he used in calling his detractors fools and the one he used in claiming that he was there in the meeting. All the 4 were created today.

If you check well he is probably one of the other old accounts supporting himself. Clown

Loool...busted oo grin

Why are Christians like this?

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by tatatar: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
What is your name exactly Hassan.F.Jatau or Felix undecided
I guess you can't do with your old email.You should have created a new email for your propaganda Mr Felix,that will more convincing than telling us Hassan Felix Jatau is your name.

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Akerejola417: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Glory to God for this, what I know is you've heard wink
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by DARZION: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
ThinkFreely:

When you die, the heart will always try to resuscitate. If you have enough pressure in your chest and with the aid of epinephrine, this can help fire enough electrical signal.

The process is still not well understood but it’s very rare.

You can browse more about it

Bros calm down

This is not one of those situations, there was an action which was prayer and reaction follows which was due to coming back to life of the young lad
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by DARZION: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

If you are not one of those scammers. Then shame on you. The intelligence in which you are conceited is nonexistent. I am sure you will also claim to have the holy spirit but cannot discern your ass from your elbows. You Christians are the worst. You are gullible and can believe anything as long as it goes with your dogma.
Thank God for sense. I have called out the liar and scammer myself. I didn't need your kind of intelligence to do that.

Y not go to Facebook to see if the name really exist
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Buliwyf: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
DARZION:

Y not go to Facebook to see if the name really exist

You are not even smart at all. I should go to Facebook and be looking for a name that really exists do u know how many people bear one name? Lol.
I am sure you are the OP. Because both of you think like tsetsefly cheesy cheesy

Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer / Is This A Result Of Demonic Possession Or Not? Before And After Photos / OPERATION OVERTAKE AND TAKEOVER

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78