Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (146390 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Throwback: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daboomb:

You mean you dont know that MARKS are awarded for proper Dressing in an Interview?
No wonder you never survived an Interview and keep complaining of being jobless shocked.
It is called "Dress Code or Dress Etiquette" undecided

BTW, you still dont get it! You are still blissfully IGNORANT! grin grin
The Interviewer is the Person CONDUCTING the interview, not the person being interviewed (Applicant).
Shior, failed education everywhere!

You are another victim of poor comprehension.

You are blissfully arrogant to think you know my thoughts better than have been clearly expressed.

Can't you see I had already elevated the comparison from the poverty stricken job applicant who must ensure he even borrows money to conform to the dress code expected of him, to equating the President with the interviewer/panelist whom the job applicant has no right or audacity to berate for dressing however he pleases to conduct the interview.

Your President is not your gateman to be dictating how he dresses, not to talk of comparing him to an interviewer who is not to be dictated to by the interviewee/applicant.

If I may add, do you wear a shoe while sitting at a desk to participate in a Skype interview that is showing only the face/bust?

So who is the President pleasing if he wore a shoe that only the cameraman and backstage staff can see as you have now seen in these backstage pictures and not during the actual broadcast when a podium covered the lower half of the President?

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
EagleSquare1:
I assume the president’s supposed slipper could be the one that looks like a full shoe in front and can only be viewed as slipper from behind or the side. Obviously it looks formal when worn with the traditional attire, and I’m sure Mr. President will not wear that with a suit.

The people condemning him need to put up so many definitions to defend their position, which I think will be challenging to them due to the contradictions they will face

They just eager to make a comment forgetting their opinion is inconsequential.

They expected him to wear a bow tie on his leg
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Lisaint(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm not a fan of Buhari and is policies
But honestly
What has this got to do with the issue in ground?
This is just within Aso rock
Abi una see him leg when he dey boardcast

What's our problem with this
The engery channel to this can we channel it to #payusviaBVN
Or any other thing

This is hurt an inrelvant post

Abi shey nah singlet he use address ni

Lets cut this man some slack abeg
Light dey there wey bad this lockdown period
We no talk about ham

Nah palm person dey look at
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by omotowo2: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
Why must it be shoe? The same president you accused of wearing foreign shoes while campaigning for the growth of our internal industries. Some of you are natural haters.
Had it been he wore shoes you people would have been talking about the price of the shoes

I am also a waiker bro but some people are chief wailer .We also have principal wailer .
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
Why must it be shoe? The same president you accused of wearing foreign shoes while campaigning for the growth of our internal industries. Some of you are natural haters.
Had it been he wore shoes you people would have been talking about the price of the shoes

This issue is so trivial I wonder why it was brought up?
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Truthbites: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fresh leg
Dont tell me,is not jubril leg?

If that is the throat of JUBRIL EL SUDANESE , then I will apologise to Nnamdi Kanu...he didn't lie.

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcashy:
Werey lo po ju ninu awon people yi sha! So na the footwear be the issue now? grin
O ga oo
awon ti won gbadun
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by owaboremmy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's not buhari at all if u know u know
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by xcodedc(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE WAILERS BRAIN HAVE TWO PECULIAR PARTS: THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT.

IN THE LEFT, THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT AND IN THE RIGHT, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

WAILERS! WAILERS!! WAILERS!!!
bru are u a pun$tar?
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mtewwwww, joblessness,hatred
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by onome2013: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
The age is also contributing factor to be in a simple wears ,instead of the tight shoes
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Superjazz: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

Zombie ...... .Spotted
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by YoungAncient1: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Palm slippers wey we no see for tv. If no be say you see backstage photos would you have known?
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Miner13: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Heartless Man
HOW?
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Realmendontlie: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dis guy nor well at all...if bubu like make him stand on bare foot
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by chriscrosss(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Now I see that Nigerians are jobless..
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by xcelentattitude(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
This guy's got enemies everywhere, even his own yard shocked

Me sef I don't too like him sha cheesy
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
idealogical:
Don't know if this is the standard wailing and joblessness or just stupidity and boredom.

Uduma Michael - Cares @DonSolution_ wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonSolution_/status/1249934379993960448

He is entitled to any outfit! Nothing unofficial .

But mentally, HE IS NOT IN OUR SHOES!
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by craves(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
poster still have slave trade mentality. palm sandal is one footwear that goes wit his kind of clothing - he must not necessarily wear a shoe
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by jomoh: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

It's the standard wailing. No one is surprised

The guy is actually not wailing. He’s only being sarcastic . Something the OP and most people on Nairaland would miss if they’re not on twitter.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by jiz: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op ! how this one now put food on my table ! God bless PMB God bless FRN
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Salisun(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op watsup which one b standard wailing again?
Inbtw I think its ok to wear wat soever he feels comfortable in
There is no crime
Just saying
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by techstack: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerians are worse than the Israelites
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by ipswitch: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who cares? Even if he wears tekowi to United Nations. I await my 20k asap. Money makes a man.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by shoprite: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
HundHunter:
According to which dress code? Op how does your observation help the hungry Nigerians.

Perhaps you are still suffering from "Colonialvirus" Covid-1959.

grin grin grin
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by obidevine(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
EagleSquare1:
The other flag has repeatedly been explained as the flag of the Armed Forces of Nigeria of which Mr. President is the Commander in Chief.

No that's not the flag of the armed forces of Nigeria. It symbolizes his ( the President) office and position as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by thatthing111(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Miracle1991:

Lol! Exactly what I wanted to say. Just like Ebenezer Obey said in that song about a man, his son and a donkey, you can never satisfy human beings.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by thatthing111(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

Damn!!! This is 'Ether'...that sh*t to make their soul burn slow. Lol
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Thenorth(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is nigeria sef... so now the flag behind him is not a topic discuss..... they Don Create another foolish thread...
why don't you leave this old man alone na
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by foster212: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nuclear reactors as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.