Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (146370 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by tunary(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ihmmm. it is becoming clearer that the problems of Nigeria is generated by Nigerians. how does wearing of palm sandals affect his speech, you, the country? na every time una dey find fault. UNA get problem

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Jostoman: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
idealogical:

I actually think you are less concerned about the president's success or failure because even if he turned Nigeria into the most developed country in the world, you still won't like or respect him since your main issue revolves around hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry.

am ashamed of you sir
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by chuksoyo21(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
What's the correlation between the speech and the slippers...
Why won't people just concern themselves with what is instead of what is not??

4 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Daboomb: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

SLIPPERS IS SLIPPERS
is there any word like PAM SLIPPERS?

There is Palm SANDALS but that is a Sandal, nothing like Palm SLIPPERS.
The Clown was putting on an oridnary Slippers
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Jostoman: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE WAILERS BRAIN HAVE TWO PECULIAR PARTS: THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT.

IN THE LEFT, THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT AND IN THE RIGHT, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

WAILERS! WAILERS!! WAILERS!!!
am ashamed of you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by PapaAdanna: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Heartless Man

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Pappyjulie196(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Of all the matter arises, its PMB footwear that bothers you...and if he rocks designer shoe people would still criticize...what can we do to please the world?

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by taven(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
idealogical:
Don't know if this is the standard wailing and joblessness or just stupidity and boredom.

Uduma Michael - Cares @DonSolution_ wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonSolution_/status/1249934379993960448
Only you fit dig 10ft
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE WAILERS BRAIN HAVE TWO PECULIAR PARTS: THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT.

IN THE LEFT, THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT AND IN THE RIGHT, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

WAILERS! WAILERS!! WAILERS!!!
Savage.

I hope you didn't copy this line somewhere.

It's classic.

I want to borrow it.
Tell me where you got it before I goan use it on the owner.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
This fuy get work o

Now we know #stayAtHome is really working
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Throwback:

How is company interview relevant to the President's broadcast?

The President can dress as he likes just as the interview panelists can dress as they like.

It is you the job seeking poverty stricken applicant that is mandated to borrow money to dress well for the interview.

So yes we would not go for an interview with Slippers, neither will we be so foolish to berate the interviewer for dressing as he likes when that is not our business at the interview, nor is it our place to start showing our intolerance as job seekers.

Was the broadcast even showing his leg, or this is just a behind the scene pictures?

So was he suppose to wear a shoe to please the cameraman if the public would not even see it in the broadcast because the podium would be rightly blocking out the lower half of the President?

If he wore a shoe, will your wickedly wailing heart not lament that the President is displaying vanity when Nigerians are dying?
Ah oga, this is too much for only one person now

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Mordecai(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
idealogical:

I actually think you are less concerned about the president's success or failure because even if he turned Nigeria into the most developed country in the world, you still won't like or respect him since your main issue revolves around hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry.

undecided

If he did just a hundredth of turning Nigeria into the most developed country in the world, we will respect him. But with his heart full of hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry, how on earth would he even start?

He does not deserve our respect. The little he gets from us is just because of the office he occupies. The office he is desecrating.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Melezenawii: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daboomb:

Would you wear such Slippers to your own Office, to a Staff meeting or would you applaud one of your staff if they come to address a Management meeting, wearing such Slippers?

Or have you seen any other Leader/President/Prime Minister, in this whole wide world, (even in Syria and Agfhanistan who are at war), do something like this?

It just shows that this General Buhari is mentally farmished.
Addressing the nation is an official duty, for God's sake! Kai Sheege!!

Dumbass

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by bcashy: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Werey lo po ju ninu awon people yi sha! So na the footwear be the issue now? grin
O ga oo

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by ahiboilandgas: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
idealogical:
Don't know if this is the standard wailing and joblessness or just stupidity and boredom.

Uduma Michael - Cares @DonSolution_ wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonSolution_/status/1249934379993960448
how do it affect the info been passed
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Daboomb: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksoyo21:

Actually, he should have read the address NAKEDLY, angry angry
afteral, there is no correllation betwene the speech and what he wears.
Some of you people sef, you deserve what you are getting from your leaders.
SMH. cry cry
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Hadsty23(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well not a bathroom slippers thou
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by greggng: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nothing u will do that will please wailers . By tomorrow they will be telling us that ...the leg doesn't belong to buhari but jubril. ...They might 've replica some where undecided
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by okoolori(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Don't mind the Agba awon sinzu money , the real yahoo himself Mr president
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by michoim(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nonsense concern
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by kuntash: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don't support clueless and incompetent and draconian rule as what's exhibited with these sects..

However, issues as these are Not the issues.

It's very inconsequential.

Any preforming president would even be applauded for wearing such!
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by xreal: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
[img]https://media./images/6c6f95676cef692ea541db37665020b0/tenor.gif[/img]

Sincerely, I don't know if it's right.
But it's damn funny mhen.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by bigstan11787(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don't think it is right though but I am certain it is not wrong either
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by DriggityDre: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
Savage.

I hope you didn't copy this line somewhere.

It's classic.

I want to borrow it.
Tell me where you got it before I goan use it on the owner.
Of course, he copied it. It has been a joke for ages. Probably originated from the western countries.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
People even watched this charade to the very end, even noting irrelevant details like footwear??!... Some people are really patient and have the time to burn... Then again, what else is anyone really doing nowadays...

I personally can't imagine sitting through such an ear-irritating address, nothing personal!... This nation hasn't been quite fortunate with presidents with at least passable verbal skills. Is not like they also excel in actual leadership... Pity!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by CaptainMitch: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are very dense. Who wont be happy if the president succeeds, he is not a good leader, he is inept and tribalistic.
idealogical:

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Daboomb: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Melezenawii:

Dumbass

Zombified PiG grin grin

The problem with most of you is that you are so mentally abused that nothing, l mean nothing bothers you anymore.
Tomorrow now you will be all over Nairaland, begging for crumbs and crying that you cant survive this lockdown, when you cant hold your leaders accountable.
As a Man "PRESENTS HIMSELF", so will he be ADDRESSED. undecided undecided
I pity this your generation, right and wrong is never your/their problem
. grin grin undecided
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Trendz09: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
ie
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by xreal: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksoyo21:

We all know that what he wore isn't that bad or wrong.
But the truth is that Baba's performance is poor, nigerians expect something more and better from him.

If the president of Chad wears such to address his people, they wouldn't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by tunary(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daboomb:

There is Palm SANDALS but that is a Sandal, not a SLIPPERS.
The Clown was putting on a Slippers
Is it against the law to put on slippers and address Nigerians? is it a sin or a crime? when you hate somebody you easily find fault with the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by MYHUBBY: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
most Nigerians have misplace priority kind of characters and in this our leaders have really capitalized much on that

abeg how is what Buhari wear going to revive the economy that's sliding into recession or recover some business owners losses with the cause of this lockdown? that's how some dummies were asking where Abba Kyari was, was he elected or did he locked the key of CBN that he held to isolation center?

I thought federal govt said they want to build many more mental centers across the country, this time to build it. Nigerians being making criticism sounding like hatred since 1960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.