Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (146799 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Marine54(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
U are angry and a hungry man is an angry man. Chil I know the lockdown is seriously turning to depression in your life. Just stay at home today might be your lucky day to receive your own share of the rice and bread.
Aboki na bi your mate, kindly check my profile and see my location and what i am doing....
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Marine54(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
U are angry and a hungry man is an angry man. Chil I know the lockdown is seriously turning to depression in your life. Just stay at home today might be your lucky day to receive your own share of the rice and bread.
And i hate bossing !
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by jonneljonn(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
This country has completed failed the common Nigerian,all the govt officials including the national assembly members spend the tax payers money on food cloths cars and even the houses they stay and yet they cannot use the common resources we have to provide all Nigerians with relief materials at this period of national disaster.wen the talk about the most vunerable I weep for this country,at this time every body needs help from the govt.there is no food to eat and no money and u are talking about most vunerable.in my village whee I come from nobody have ever received a Dom or any form of relief from govt,infact they have never seen any govt officials visit them and there are millions of people who are very poor and can't afford shelter talkless of one meal a day .even in my street where I reside in port Harcourt town,there are thousands of poor families staying in make shift houses who can't afford a meal or even pay for their kids school fees yet the the minister was talking about helping millions of poor families.how do u come to the conclusion that the people u are sharing money to are the poorest??this is just an avenue to loot our money again, because the impact of govt relief is not felt by the poor masses.this money belongs to all Nigerians,why should a few people in govt be enjoying our common resources alone ,?? Enough of the stealing in the name of social intervention program
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by SaintLucia: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Marine54:
And i hate bossing !
Bossing ko actoring ni. U better pray and stay at home today so as to receive your own share of the rice and bread.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by ogubolokento(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2020
About to take his bath before the call to address Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by macjurek(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerians please nothing is wrong with the palm Sanders Mr. President wore on kaftan dress, it is not suit or shirt tucked in.

Please lets avoid distraction, we have a serious case on hand, not the dressing mode......

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Deepthoughts: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
idealogical:
Don't know if this is the standard wailing and joblessness or just stupidity and boredom.

Uduma Michael - Cares @DonSolution_ wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonSolution_/status/1249934379993960448
Abeg is there no teleprompter in Nigeria or buhari doesn't know what it is?
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
deltateam:

The dress he wore is worn with pams.
you can wear that dress with either shoe or palm slippers. Mind you,iam a northerner
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Longman8: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
We need actions and not what the body wears.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by leo2020: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Heartless Man
Because of his half shoe? You're so foolish
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Caleblee10: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Instead of u all to pray and fight against this pandemic so the country can be back so well as usual..it's now a war against buhari, jubril and his cohorts. U guys should leave bihari and his cloned self

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by annjokeo: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
If Trump wear shorts he knows his mate/he's not a mate of anybody's father
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Karmaisme(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
globalresource:
My own point is. Aside the shoe issue which I’m less concern of. Buhari has failed the Masses except few the diehard supporters he enriched and those will continue shouting his praises

Let him finish his tenure and go back to his daura. We can’t wait. But my earnest prayer is that God should himself raise us a GOOD leader. Because Nigerians keep making wrong choices

We don't need God to do what we (Nigerian electorates) need to do by ourselves. We had many better options in our last presidential eletion, but we voted for the failure we currently have on our hands.

We the electorates are really to blame for always making the wrong choices.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Karmaisme(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Nigerians and trivialities!

He dresses modestly, some empty heads praises him to be a saint that does not steal.

He wears a Gucci shoe, some pawpaw heads will say he has robbed us blind.

Imam of Peace is right after all, "A stupid.... is elected by a stupid people". In other words, blame your selves for voting incompetent leaders since 1999 till date.

You are right, may your days be long.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Karmaisme(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
thatthing111:

Lol! Exactly what I wanted to say. Just like Ebenezer Obey said in that song about a man, his son and a donkey, you can never satisfy human beings.

Human being.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Karmaisme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yet you will beg the same wailers for money or you dont know where BMC or BMO is to beg for alms. You are
ot hungry yet,You even have data to stay on the internet.

They just collected N-power stipend.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by pepertuachinwe: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people have time oooo

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Dybala11(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yen yen yen, empty childish blabbings. Is the pam slippers yours or WTH.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by armiee: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Haba.....Last night, One guy said he saw a black spot in the throat of the president.

And now, someone has seen his pam slippers......

I won't be surprised if another one come up later to tell us he has seen the boxer Mbuhari wore to address the nation... grin

@, come o....Come and save your Darling daddy from the hands of deep diggers o

Conspiracy theory is allowed. Only time will reveal the truth
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by samictelecoms(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
They are too selfish
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by ChiefS(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
U mean he wore pampers? I can't believe it
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by NigerianSage: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigplayerz:
The poster is very ignorant. He is a muslim, and he must have had his prayer before giving the speech to Nigerians. Oga poster even if he wore a shoe, how does that affect the pandemic we are facing?

idealogical:
Don't know if this is the standard wailing and joblessness or just stupidity and boredom.

You and the are actually on the same page.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Goodzinny: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Idleness don kill my people.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by gawu1: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Respect55:

If I had known u are such low upstairs, I wouldn't have even talked to u in the first place.
Yeah, you must be disappointed to have found out that I was not in the same league of haters like you.
But I don't do drugging and therefore can be expected to be high upstairs.
Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Mkokelvin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. So slippers ba issue now. Mehn u must be outta ur damn mind

idealogical:

Re: 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' by Chimex30(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
He has injury on his toe. He couldn't wear his shoe. Please leave him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.