Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is She Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Right (414 Views)

She's Not Your Type And Guess What, She's Right! / Was She Right ? / Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Right by ONYEKAfra(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Friends,
I visited my younger sister in her matrimonial home. So, we were discussing and I noticed these:
1) Her husband was contributing to our discussing, what I heard from my sister was : Who is talking to you. I felt it though, but i discovered her husband no longer talk to her, to the extend of serving food himself

2) My sister would allow me browse with phone, but her husband. Immediately her husband want to use the phone, my sister would just come dragging it

How you see it. Should I talk to them
Re: Is She Right by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
ONYEKAfra:
Friends,
I visited my younger sister in her matrimonial home. So, we were discussing and I noticed these:
1) Her husband was contributing to our discussing, what I heard from my sister was : Who is talking to you. I felt it though, but i discovered her husband no longer talk to her, to the extend of serving food himself

2) My sister would allow me browse with phone, but her husband. Immediately her husband want to use the phone, my sister would just come dragging it

How you see it. Should I talk to them

Ask your Sister what happen between them or what is really going on between them.

Cheers
Re: Is She Right by 2dice01: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Its not right cus she got her Husby by the Balls grin

Dude might have done something that offend her she might be using that against him

You can ask her calmly about it
Re: Is She Right by Bluezy13(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm...
Firstly, the caption of this thread is fallacious.

Secondly,
I would have advised you to mind your business; but the "sit her down and talk it over with her" crew won't let you apply wisdom.

So, I have nothing to say.
Re: Is She Right by tpiar: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
So many nlers begin their threads with "I visited someone"

Let's Try Something, Stop Telling Us What You Observed In Somebody's House

https://www.nairaland.com/5772108/lets-try-something-stop-telling
Re: Is She Right by Oyiboman69: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
End time wife.
Re: Is She Right by Alwaysachick: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
She has something on him. Maybe she caught him cheating. Ask her if you feel it might escalate to something else
Re: Is She Right by ONYEKAfra(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just finished discussing my observations with her, by asking to tell the reason She made such comment to her husband: Who is talking to you.
No good reason, but I see the level of her respect for her husband
Though, I advice her on how not to do that again

Am I taking side
Re: Is She Right by lilfort(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
na evryone house get probs

(1) (Reply)

No PM Challenge / What I Have Been Observing / CBS Caught Broadcasting Fake News On Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.