Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister (42209 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Sososo(f): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
iknopro:
Send your account details to this number.
we're the number?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Jayjezey: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Superwave:
You are foolishness na like 123
Is this the first time Buhari is paying N-Power ?
Anything good from buhari is like disaster in you bigoted n pathetic life.
Wetin happen, na Buhari say make you live a wretched life.

Obviously you're so demented and r£tarded to realise that u are mentally unstable (worse right grin grin grin). It's ur likes that have been hoodwinked into thinking that the government means well for ur pathetic existence, since you're a Buhari advocate, why not explain the not payment of March salaries despite the country going on a compulsory lockdown, or should people go and feed on the blocks used to build their houses?. As at 14th of April, they're paying Npower volunteers their stipends and you're here displaying ur generational inherited dementia and talking trash. U need a brain re-wire.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by olagbola45(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where is the lies?

That there is no Npower or their 30k monthly stipends is not true?

Or that the govt has not been paying the 30k stipend?

Pls, point out the lies.

You dont need to disturb yourslf bro

You should know them
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by folak48: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this the time she's collecting her March salary?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Jayjezey: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Superwave:
You are foolishness na like 123
Is this the first time Buhari is paying N-Power ?
Anything good from buhari is like disaster in you bigoted n pathetic life.
Wetin happen, na Buhari say make you live a wretched life.

Lemme hear another word from your odoriferous mouth again. R£tard

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Jayjezey: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where is the lies?

That there is no Npower or their 30k monthly stipends is not true?

Or that the govt has not been paying the 30k stipend?

Pls, point out the lies.
Npower volunteers are just yet to be paid for the month of March, but they claimed they cleared the books in due time for the lockdown. Now ask yourself how many government employees have received their March salaries??

They cleared the books, and Npower volunteers are just being paid now
Am I getting it wrong or is this payment meant to be for the month of April??

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by ebbo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
tommykiwi:
When last did they pay them?

Am not a beneficiary of it but Npower members have been complaining of non payment of the stipends since last year.

Stop lying bros. There were even paid last month. The delayed payment of 3 months last year was as the result of moving npower from VP's office to the newly created ministry of disaster and humanitarian.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by olagbola45(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
StarUp:
So when are they sharing the 50m euros (#21billion) that EU gave "us"?

You are so hot dam
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by ebbo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
loswhite:
"It's going to be horrible in the developing world. Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad is because they don't have access to many tests." This is are exact statement...lol. please where did she say the reason you are not seeing much death? You deliberately misquote the lady just to put your point across... You are evil and you are worst than the bill gates family... Nigeria can never make progress with high numbers of educated illiterate...

Even without adequate tests, are our hospitals fill up with sick people? or are we dropping dead in huge numbers everyday like else where? If the answers to this two above questions is no, pls we don't need large amount of testing to be sure we re doing just fine. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by omolola12345(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
None plus sense from minister of Disaster
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by bitingcool: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
loswhite:
"It's going to be horrible in the developing world. Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad is because they don't have access to many tests." This is are exact statement...lol. please where did she say the reason you are not seeing much death? You deliberately misquote the lady just to put your point across... You are evil and you are worst than the bill gates family... Nigeria can never make progress with highx numbers of educated illiterate...

Ode do!

'The case numbers not looking bad' and death means different things in your coronavated brain Abi.
It's your type they use as sample. Better wake up from your slumber and pray our leaders wake up too. Overeducated mumu
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by JustAPhase(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
eni4real:
Is it true?? Someone should confirm this!!!

Meanwhile, Logobenz, Seun, iLegend, iClef and other NL Billionaires should do give-aways!!!

Please tag all NL Billionaires...
I don tag them o
Logobenz
Seun,
Legend
iClef
kingAzubike
better I chop ban than make hunger ban me o. Na abeg I dey o
Diamond
Joseph
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Gkemz: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jayjezey:
This government and lies are like bread and tea. They complement each other.
Who still believe this minister of disaster who spreads lies. She's a disaster, she and minister of finance.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by dadebayo1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is it now an achievement? They are supposed to have paid them for work done since end of last month. Payment is 14days late and they are making noise about it? Someone should be giving query for negligence of duty instead
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by sodekemobolaji: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Welrez:
The Federal Government on Tuesday unveiled plans to commence payment of N30,000 to all N-Power beneficiaries as from today, Tuesday.

The notice was contained in a statement issued by Special Adviser on Media to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Mr. Salisu Na’inna Dambatta.

The statement read: “The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has said that the 500,000-strong N-Power enrollees throughout the country should expect to receive bank credit alerts for outstanding payments of their monthly entitlement from today, Tuesday, April 14.

This followed the signing of the payment mandate by Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, after all due processes were concluded in line with the rules guiding Federal Government’s public financial expenditure.

“Those responsible for processing the payment must do it in conformity with the necessary rules and regulations to ensure accountability.

“Now that the rules were followed strictly and the process concluded, I was given the assurance that they will start receiving credit alerts from their banks today, Tuesday, April 14, 2020,” the statement read in part.

The creation of the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is leading to the institutionalisation of the programme, which entails that payments for N-Power participants or their enrolment must be through transparent processes in line with the relevant rules to ensure accountability.

The minister restated the resolve of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to overhaul the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIPs), including the N-Power component, to ensure transparency, effectiveness, accountability and the judicious application of public resources in running the programmes.

"The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development will along with relevant partners drive the overhauling process to ensure that the expected benefits of the NSIPs are realised in full,” she said.

It can be recalled that the N-Power Programme is a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government, which is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets. The N-Power programme is for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.

Under the arrangement, enrolled participants will be weaned off the programme after every 24 months to be replaced by another batch of youths drawn from across the country. Each participant is paid N30,000 monthly allowance.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-begins-payment-of-n30000-to-n-power-beneficiaries-today-says-minister/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium

Is this news? the goverment are to pay the volunteers their stipends which is long overdue, they have seen it as something to announce,
Are the volunteers not meant to be paid for work done?
Are they not entitled to their stipend?
Do the government just dash people money without hardwork?
Are the government doing them a favour by giving them what is rightfully theirs?
These make me wonder the type of government we have. Lord Jesus, you rose on Sunday, Please Arise for the sake of those who do not have voices, and deal seriously with these oppressors in government.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by abbasajao(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jayjezey:
This government and lies are like bread and tea. They complement each other.

I saw this on television today
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by sodekemobolaji: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this news? the goverment are to pay the volunteers their stipends which is long overdue, they have seen it as something to announce,
Are the volunteers not meant to be paid for work done?
Are they not entitled to their stipend?
Do the government just dash people money without hardwork?
Are the government doing them a favour by giving them what is rightfully theirs?
These make me wonder the type of government we have. Lord Jesus, you rose on Sunday, Please Arise for the sake of those who do not have voices, and deal seriously with these oppressors in government.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Airoflaw(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
drizslim:
Covid 19 became a virus in China, Traveled to Iran & Italy as pandemic came to Nigeria As A Business. My people we shall overcome as always.
grin

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
bitingcool:

Ode do!

'The case numbers not looking bad' and death means different things in your coronavated brain Abi.
It's your type they use as sample. Better wake up from your slumber and pray our leaders wake up too. Overeducated mumu
You cannot even defend your foolishness.... Looking bad and deaths automatically mean the same thing.... You are a bigger fool than I thought
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
ebbo:

Even without adequate tests, are our hospitals fill up with sick people? or are we dropping dead in huge numbers everyday like else where? If the answers to this two above questions is no, pls we don't need large amount of testing to be sure we re doing just fine. Thanks.
It seems you don't understand the reason for testing... I'm sure you don't even know the reason you are on lockdown.... It is always difficult engaging ppl without in-depth understanding of a topic
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Olayoyin74: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is long over due, last month stipend if am right

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by obeycian(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
This news na Audio until I receive the payment.. let than 5 hours to go before the days run out.. I hope my instinct is wrong.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Infinity55(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Welrez:
The Federal Government on Tuesday unveiled plans to commence payment of N30,000 to all N-Power beneficiaries as from today, Tuesday.

The notice was contained in a statement issued by Special Adviser on Media to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Mr. Salisu Na’inna Dambatta.

The statement read: “The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has said that the 500,000-strong N-Power enrollees throughout the country should expect to receive bank credit alerts for outstanding payments of their monthly entitlement from today, Tuesday, April 14.

This followed the signing of the payment mandate by Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, after all due processes were concluded in line with the rules guiding Federal Government’s public financial expenditure.

“Those responsible for processing the payment must do it in conformity with the necessary rules and regulations to ensure accountability.

“Now that the rules were followed strictly and the process concluded, I was given the assurance that they will start receiving credit alerts from their banks today, Tuesday, April 14, 2020,” the statement read in part.

The creation of the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is leading to the institutionalisation of the programme, which entails that payments for N-Power participants or their enrolment must be through transparent processes in line with the relevant rules to ensure accountability.

The minister restated the resolve of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to overhaul the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIPs), including the N-Power component, to ensure transparency, effectiveness, accountability and the judicious application of public resources in running the programmes.

"The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development will along with relevant partners drive the overhauling process to ensure that the expected benefits of the NSIPs are realised in full,” she said.

It can be recalled that the N-Power Programme is a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government, which is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets. The N-Power programme is for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.

Under the arrangement, enrolled participants will be weaned off the programme after every 24 months to be replaced by another batch of youths drawn from across the country. Each participant is paid N30,000 monthly allowance.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-begins-payment-of-n30000-to-n-power-beneficiaries-today-says-minister/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium

Hello guys please I seriously need help right now I am not a salary earner I only survive with my daily Earning I am not really the type that knows how to beg for money but I don't have a choice please I need help can someone help me out even if it's 5k or 3k I am begging you guys in the name God pls someone should save me I just have only 1k left with me I thought that this lockdown is going to end this but still have more two weeks ahead please anybody with a good heart should contact me on 09066663823 send me something through my account 4802178016 FCMB
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by MRAKBEE(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
ebbo:

Stop lying bros. There were even paid last month. The delayed payment of 3 months last year was as the result of moving npower from VP's office to the newly created ministry of disaster and humanitarian.
The payment they received last month was for which month?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by cameeeeel(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
MRAKBEE:
The payment they received last month was for which month?
February

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by omotowo2: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is 818 pm and no N power volunteer have been paid their March stipend ..

That woman is a disaster herself and I pray disaster be her portion in all things she and her generation lay hands upon

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
omotowo2:
This is 818 pm and no N power volunteer have been paid their March stipend ..

That woman is a disaster herself and I pray disaster be her portion in all things she and her generation lay hands upon
Lol..but it's not funny at all
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by bitingcool: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
loswhite:
You cannot even defend your foolishness.... Looking bad and deaths automatically mean the same thing.... You are a bigger fool than I thought

You with the tool detector is a bigger fool. Jobless idiot. If that response is not enough insight. Jump into the lagoon. But before then, look for a way to upgrade your brain to understand what people mean when they talk. It's not by insulting up and down. That could save your wretched life. I get your time before you comot suicide. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.