Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Let's endorse Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's endorse Buhari (1997 Views)

6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Among the top presidential aspirants, it is obvious that Buhari is the only one less critized and more difficult to dig up valid faults about him. This somehow indicates that majority of us here have little or no problem with Buhari. GEJ and Atiku have been receiving constant bashing from the community of posters here, and it therefore indicates a high disapproval rating.
It is always a risky business electing a president, and buhari is a risk worth taking. Even though he is still not fautless. Therefore let us appoint a delegation to convey our endorsement to Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by blacksta(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
I think you meant Ribadu.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by 9ijaMan: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

Among the top presidential aspirants, it is obvious that Buhari is the only one less critized and more difficult to dig up valid faults about him. This somehow indicates that majority of us here have little or no problem with Buhari. GEJ and Atiku have been receiving constant bashing from the community of posters here, and it therefore indicates a high disapproval rating.
It is always a risky business electing a president, and buhari is a risk worth taking. Even though he is still not fautless. Therefore let us appoint a delegation to convey our endorsement to Muhammadu Buhari.
Seconded.
I'm totally behind you on this.

blacksta:

I think you meant Ribadu.
There sure is a big difference between the two candidate and obviously in the spelling of the names. It's Buhari all the way!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
and who gave you the right to speak for this esteemed forum angry angry angry angry
Carry your blackteeth away from here jor!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Is Ribadu still existing?
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
Sorry chris, the majority has spoken. Why not join the vehicle?
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Beaf: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Buhari is a murderer and coup plotter that should be in jail.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Nsiman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ blackteeth, u are attempting to put the cart b4 the horse, gej and atiku are intra-party and they are in the ruling party that's why it has to garner attention, after pdp presidential primaries is concluded we shall move on to inter-party matters. From ur headline i had series of questions for u but from the body i have withdrawn. Cheers!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by jason123: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

I AM WITH YOU!!!!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Ddaji(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
Seconded on this one,this not paculiar to nairaland alone majority of nigerians desire positive change.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf, being a murderer and a coup plotter has nothing to do with the ability to discharge the duties the president effectively.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by step1: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ OP

Seconded!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Beaf: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

Beaf, being a murderer and a coup plotter has nothing to do with the ability to discharge the duties the president effectively.

Maybe to forest people and neanderthals, but we Nigerians long for modernity and civilisation.

. . .We haven't even started with Buhari's love for sharia yet, the surest sign of a primitive mind. cry cry cry cry
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
Where did you carry out your poll for endorsment? do you think members of Nairaland are as myopic as your principal who cannot even afford to organize primaries for his party? HE is the owner leader and all I am afraid the buck stops there. Take your bigoted party leader for yourselves, the CPC anthem is even in arabic abi hausa how is that one Nigeria?
Gerraway you jor!
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
As at the moment Buhari remains the best.If he wins all these mofos will find their *ss in jail.

"Say no to PDP"

"Say no to tribalism"

"Say no to Godfatherism"

"Say no to rigging"

"Say no to corruption"

"Say yes to BUHARI"

Let's save Nigeria.Join SNG.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf, did I hear you say Nigerians LONG for modernity and civilization? I don't think you know what you are saying. If that is the case, Nigerians shouldn't be acting like cave men at this age. Are you trying to tell me that Buhari is what entirely determines the modernity and civilization of Nigeria?
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Solomon227(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
I really want to thank God d presidential election, in Naija, was not held like 2 months ago I would have voted for GEJ. I have strong reservations for Buhari but my vote for Ribadu might just end up a waste.

Today I join in pledging my vote for Buhari. In fact I am ready to start campaigning for him online, offline, throughline and real-live. Inspite of my personal challenges I have been passionately praying for GEJ to turn-out A NEW ERA but he has convinced me beyond doubt he is not well-equipped to lead a "sinking nation" like Naija out of d blues.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
Buhari is a tyrant and should not be allowed anywhere near Aso rock.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
@chrisbenogor. Of course we are aware of the sharia thing and all that. But like I said earlier, HE IS A RISK WORTH TAKING.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
Solomon227:

I really want to thank God d presidential election, in Naija, was not held like 2 months ago I would have voted for GEJ. I have strong reservations for Buhari but my vote for Ribadu might just end up a waste.

Today I join in pledging my vote for Buhari. In fact I am ready to start campaigning for him online, offline, throughline and real-live. Inspite of my personal challenges I have been passionately praying for GEJ to turn-out A NEW ERA but he has convinced me beyond doubt he is not well-equipped to lead a "sinking nation" like Naija out of d blues.

I think buhari is way too tribalistic to lead Nigeria, are you even watching the CPC convention? Utter bullshit that dude is only ready to lead the north.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by HTownEve(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
I object.

Buhari keh.  
We need new people that are ready to make sacrifices for the country.   cry
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

@chrisbenogor. Of course we are aware of the sharia thing and all that. But like I said earlier, HE IS A RISK WORTH TAKING.
Not at all he is not a risk worth taking, his party does not represent Nigeria and would not get my vote along with the rest of the south I am sure. Are you watching the convention too? with his followers sounding like he hypnotised them all to come there. The man disgusts me and reminds me of adolf hitler!`
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

He is a risk worth taking Are you for real or just some random joker ?
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
chris, Are you actually judging from what you saw at the convection??
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Blackteeth(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
frosbel, chosing a leader remains a risky business. There are always plus or minuses attached. We just have to hope the minus aspect dont over shadow the positive side.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

@chrisbenogor. Of course we are aware of the sharia thing and all that. But like I said earlier, [size=13pt]HE IS A RISK WORTH TAKING.[/size]

Though I don't subscribe to the notion of this being a Nairaland choice, I believe the part in bold about sums up the reason for so many.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Beaf: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

After all the Boko Haram, Maitatsine, burning of babies, riots and other products of religious extremism in the North? All without a religious bigot as president. You want us to rush out of the pan into the fire?
Please tell me another story, cos this one is dead on arrival. We totally reject a zealot as president.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Righton: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

Maybe in your books, we are all murderers. When will Johnathan stand up to the demand of his office and put people in jail? When is the beatification of ANENIH, AKALA, DANIEL?
I believe you and Johnathan believe that these people deserve GCON
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by ShangoThor(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
[size=18pt]One step forward ,  10 steps backwards![/size]
I find it hard to acknowlege that our generation, are soooo pitiful, devoid of ideas and pitifully are willing to revert to the same ole crap ,

So Buhari is going to modernize our economy, change it from the status quo , from an economy that was only to serve as supplying raw and unrefined products or materials to the mother country, Britain and subsequently, Western economies,  dream on peeps,

The "Independence generation" have simply failed to use their imagination as a tool to modernize our economy to a modern, receptive, digital
age economy. What do our 60+ citizens know about the digital age, broad band, fibre optics, Ebay, FaceBook, Twitter, etc.

Bring on 2015 - for crying out loud - and let us build our utopia (which will be the envy of the world) in what is left of Southern Nigeria, for we are confident and refuse to lose.

Those responsible for starving the people will pay, those responsible for shedding innocent blood will pay, those propping up the dysfunctional State status for personal gain will pay.
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Dave6: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
Quote from Blackteeth

You know wetin you dey talk so?

This one na confusion abi na wetin?
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by aljharem11(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Abagworo:

As at the moment Buhari remains the best.If he wins all these mofos will find their *ss in jail.

"Say no to PDP"

"Say no to tribalism"

"Say no to Godfatherism"

"Say no to rigging"

"Say no to corruption"

"Say yes to BUHARI"

Let's save Nigeria.Join SNG.

yes soooooooo grin grin

we igbos on this forum should emulate Abagworo
cheesy cheesy

@beaf

Beaf:

was that not during the military times undecided undecided
Re: Let's endorse Buhari by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
Beaf:

After all the Boko Haram, Maitatsine, burning of babies, riots and other products of religious extremism in the North? All without a religious bigot as president. You want us to rush out of the pan into the fire?
Please tell me another story, cos this one is dead on arrival. We totally reject a zealot as president.

Problem is Nigerians are so short sighted.

Already some people are saying Abacha was a good man, lol,lol. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare / Beaf, come defend your President? / Nigerian High Speed Rail The Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.