Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That (1053 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Woman Claimed She Told Neymar 'STOP, STOP NO' / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Tife20: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
[/color][color=#000000]A young Nigerian lady has been spotted on camera giving a piece of strange relationship advice to ladies. The lady advised women that if they are dating a man that does not beat them once in a while he has no love for them.

According to her, she can never date a man that does not beat her. She said if he does not beat her it is fake love.

In the video, she added that if she does something wrong he should beat her. She claimed that if he does not do so after she does something wrong it means what she did did not annoy him.

https://www.legit.ng/1320857-nigerian-lady-claims-a-man-beat-girlfriend-love-her.html
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Product of domestic violence and probably Rape.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by SenorFax(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Funny enough, this happened to me 8years ago,

She broke up with me with that same excuse headlined "we don't usually fight"

None of my friends believed it until she told them herself that she can never date someone who doesn't beat or shout on her as her sign of love.

Up till now, I look at her like a psycho.
She's still single though.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by espn(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Damn...why did her father refuse to use condom or just withdraw...
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by donbachi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
No be sey if u die for the man hand,ur spirit go come court to testify sey the man hand dey clean and sey naso u dey like am.
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by mofeoluwadassah: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
When you’re not a goat nitori olorun cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Makavelli25: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Now this is weird I mean very weird Smh in utter disgust
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by PrincessB1(f): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nawa oh!

Irony of life
This is absurd.
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by SEGLIZ: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
this is a case for study, research need be done.
some kind of psychological thing.
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by masterflowx(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
spec...

That's why he never marry, he can beat woman till the kingdom come.
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Felimax(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Break up to make up! Relationship of true feelings. No pretense. She is not saying you should beat or kill her but be man enough to handle her excesses.
This type will always want to hurt you to see how you can manage them and have situations under control. Women like her are so possessive. Memories!
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is the type of woman that gives women a bad image.
This is nothing but an animalistic mentality.

And truly, there are many cases like this that exist and many that we have seen in court.

Woman, where is your dignity?
Stop disgracing 'we'!

Every woman deserves a man who respects her,
and a man respect a woman when he sees how she respects herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by godofuck231: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
maybe I can help her, instead of the beating, I could bomb fk her till she's half conscious ,that would be her punishment
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
godofuck231:
maybe I can help her, instead of the beating, I could bomb fk her till she's half conscious ,that would be her punishment
Do you guys sometimes read twice what you typed before clicking the submit button?!
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
she's a weirdo
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88442241:

Do you guys sometimes read twice what you typed before clicking the submit button?!
do you ever realise that beating a woman once in a while or once is an abuse
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
godofuck231:
do you ever realise that beating a woman once in a while or once is an abuse
SURE.....but, how is that an answer to what we asked you
Offpoint!
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Agberooo: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88443093:
Offpoint!
[/s]
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Agberooo: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88442069:
This is the type of woman that gives women a bad image.
This is nothing but an animalistic mentality.

And truly, there are many cases like this that exist and many that we have seen in court.

Woman, where is your dignity?
Stop disgracing 'we'!

Every woman deserves a man who respects her,
and a man respect a woman when he sees how she respects herself.
[/s]
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Agberooo: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88442241:

[/s]
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Finnese001: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
BDSM
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by godofuck231: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88443093:
Offpoint!
Ok point me in the right path
Re: I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That by Uphand: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
you see, loving you loving you na the harsh guys them dey like pass no problem. Well see my signature below if you want to double your income stream and establish yourself in life.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Should Embrace A Baby Daddy / Lady Show Her Big Boobs And Fat Pussy Online [watch] / Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.