Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF (41427 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 / Nigeria Faces Worst Recession In 40 Years – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by felixedet(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chosen1984:
With the way these World Organizations are Intrested in Nigeria these days.... I Suspect something..

There is a Target!

I Suspect all these concerns are Connected to a Vaccine!

I Believe that the Belief is that once Nigeria is gotten , any other African nation will fall in..

Nigeria is Respected and Feared not because of our Economy or leaders!

Nigeria is Feared because Nigeria is a Spiritual Heavy Weight!

Only very few will understand these things!

I understand, Nigeria is the heartbeat of the entire black Africans as the original carbon 12 based beings....... carbon is 666 protons, neutrons and electrons respectively........the God element of life.
C,.H.O.......the chain of life

The reason the Western imperial powers played Africans for a fooil is simply because of our lack of consciousness about the poison the West is preparing for us.

White people hate Africans beyond reasoning.......if you know you know
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
I would have agreed with you if you know my place. But then since we are both anonymous, you can take a long walk to your misery
Mistaicey2288:

I ain't bragging. Just tryna put you in ya place so you know. Go fix yourself.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Modikko:
I would have agreed with you if you know my place. But then since we are both anonymous, you can take a long walk to your misery

Get off my mentions and go fix your messed up life you compound FOOL.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Dtribeless: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
felixedet:

I understand, Nigeria is the heartbeat of the entire black Africans as the original carbon 12 based beings....... carbon is 666 protons, neutrons and electrons respectively........the God element of life.
C,.H.O.......the chain of life

The reason the Western imperial powers played Africans for a fooil is simply because of our lack of consciousness about the poison the West is preparing for us.

White people hate Africans beyond reasoning.......if you know you know

Keep deceiving yourself. Black people also hate black people. Now what?
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hey!!! That’s what empty vessels do, insult. Stop barking I know you are hungry.
Mistaicey2288:

Get off my mentions and go fix your messed up life you compound FOOL.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by DeViNe007: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ventura1:
Expected, let's just hope it doesn't fall into depression.

You are a stinking gabbage for saying these unverifiable allegations!!!
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Modikko:
Hey!!! That’s what empty vessels do, insult. Stop barking I know you are hungry.

Lol coming from someone who drank gaari to bed... I can feed you and your household... Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by 7lives: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
mamaafrik:
my feelings tells me something similar.
Can you tell us little more about your point??

Oh no, not on in a place like this.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by 7lives: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

Oga
The IMF provides predictions for all countries. It's part of their job.

Which useless prediction?, is Nigeria owing IMF?, their yeye economic theory cannot work in Nigeria.
Thank God 9ja no dey owe IMF.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by 7lives: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

And you were alive on each occasion.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Do Nigerians a favour..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by 7lives: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

He is far worse than them .... Babangida built a whole city in the wilderness , built 3rd mainland bridge , built ajaokuta itakpe rail , built a lot of the Federal universities , created states , created road safety , did rural electrification and created Nigerias first indigenous oil explorers all with 8 dollars per barrel ....Abacha grew the economy at 4 percent constant through his tenure , zero inflation , massive road rehabilitation , zero devaluation despite international sanctions ..
Can you compare those men to a Buhari who had zero capital project in first stint , zero in second and now in 3rd he is still failing

Stop the lie, Babangida with his useless SAP and shenshema forex market nuked the naira.
Abacha did the finishing, what a dishonest sets of people, so Ibb and Abacha are now heroes.
Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Ventura1: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
DeViNe007:

You are a stinking gabbage for saying these unverifiable allegations!!!

Bourdillon goat! you are pained shey?
What is MC OLUOMO known for? Who are those that disrupted 2019 election in places like Oshodi, Ajao estate, Okota and Ajeromi Ifelodun?

Who empowers them?
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by SarkinYarki: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
7lives:

Stop the lie, Babangida with his useless SAP and shenshema forex market nuked the naira.
Abacha did the finishing, what a dishonest sets of people, so Ibb and Abacha are now heroes.
Awon werey.

After Buhari had totally Destroyed and bankrupted Nigeria in 18 months Babangida had no choice than to açcept IMF Bailout to save the Economy from destruction and that bailout came with provisos which was SAP..
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
There you go again Bingo, barking. You suffer from inferiority complex.
Mistaicey2288:

Lol coming from someone who drank gaari to bed... I can feed you and your household... Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Modikko:
There you go again Bingo, barking. You suffer from inferiority complex.

Lol indeed! grin
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rich man that can feed my entire family it seems like you joined the party late. I am sure you are one of those running catfish monikers begging people for survival on every give away and putting up their accounts on every thread.
Mistaicey2288:

Lol indeed! grin
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
Rich man that can feed my entire family it seems like you joined the party late. I am sure you are one of those running catfish monikers begging people for survival on every give away and putting up their accounts on every thread.

Lol at the emboldened, so that is how you've been operating in here. Now see how you just stupidly gave the description of yourself and your modi operandi in here because if you haven't been doing this, it wouldn't have crossed your mind that someone does it. I personally do not see any reason why i would create different monikers just for other motives. I am a plain person and i use this same moniker for whatever i wanna do. I can only create another if one get Banned.. I am not a hungry beggar like yourself. Once again I say it. I will feed you plus your whole Sai Barbarian household. Go choke on that. Mor0n!
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by olabodejinad: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Fragility6:

Na same goodluck lay groundwork 4 diz one too. oh d blame diz time na covid.Jokers
if you have any iota of sense, you'll know this covid 19 has affected almost all countries economies
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Fragility6: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
olabodejinad:
if you have any iota of sense, you'll know this covid 19 has affected almost all countries economies
U wit excess sense would have known ur economy was not even stable bfor. Always using other countries misfortune 2 justify incompetency. Those countries economy go return 2 normal bt una own even wit increased VAT,excess crude acct, n other revenue generated platform d economy go still dey like cripple. Nairaland intellectual
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
You suffer from cognitive disorder. Thank God you alluded to the fact that you open new monickers when bad, that is a lead you know. Banana peels and you slipped. Modikko is a household name here and never changed or opened new monicker. Have a nice day Dunderhead
Mistaicey2288:

Lol at the emboldened, so that is how you've been operating in here. Now see how you just stupidly gave the description of yourself and your modi operandi in here because if you haven't been doing this, it wouldn't have crossed your mind that someone does it. I personally do not see any reason why i would create different monikers just for other motives. I am a plain person and i use this same moniker for whatever i wanna do. I can only create another if one get Banned.. I am not a hungry beggar like yourself. Once again I say it. I will feed you plus your whole Sai Barbarian household. Go choke on that. Mor0n!
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
You suffer from cognitive disorder. Thank God you alluded to the fact that you open new monickers when bad, that is a lead you know. Banana peels and you slipped. Modikko is a household name here and never changed or opened new monicker. Have a nice day Dunderhead

Idiot! Same way you gave yourself away on how you have several other monikers used for begging for alms in here.. Olóríburúkú oloshi aláyé bàjẹ́.. Useless lowlife cretin...
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Werey.... I know you are hungry, no be my fault ooo. But if you are desperately in need of some stipends don’t hesitate to keep in touch
Mistaicey2288:

Idiot! Same way you gave yourself away on how you have several other monikers used for begging for alms in here.. Olóríburúkú oloshi aláyé bàjẹ́.. Useless lowlife cretin...
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by 7lives: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

After Buhari had totally Destroyed and bankrupted Nigeria in 18 months Babangida had no choice than to açcept IMF Bailout to save the Economy from destruction and that bailout came with provisos which was SAP..

E ma tan ara yin.
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
Werey.... I know you are hungry, no be my fault ooo. But if you are desperately in need of some stipends don’t hesitate to keep in touch

Lol. Unfortunately for you pauper, I am a business owner and have employees too so I'm okay over here unlike you who feeds from hand to mouth. You definitely need the stipend more because Sai Barber isn't done Barbing sense into you. Eléríibú grin
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Business owner kee you there. I am sure its a local barbing shop in one of those slums. From hand to mouth perfectly describes your condition. Werey your case is beyond redemption
Mistaicey2288:

Lol. Unfortunately for you pauper, I am a business owner and have employees too so I'm okay over here unlike you who feeds from hand to mouth. You definitely need the stipend more because Sai Barber isn't done Baring sense into you. Eléríibú grin
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
Business owner kee you there. I am sure its a local barbing shop in one of those slums. From hand to mouth perfectly describes your condition. Werey your case is beyond redemption

Lmao cheesy... Well I've got news for you dummy. My business isn't a barbing Salon and I work and live in a State capital. It's not everyone that lives in a Slum like yourself cheesy... Continue crying.. Asièrè
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Modikko(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
State Capital � continue bringing out your inferiority complex out. I don’t deal with States you know. Lets meet when you are able to reach the centre
Mistaicey2288:

Lmao cheesy... Well I've got news for you dummy. My business isn't a barbing Salon and I work and live in a State capital. It's not everyone that lives in a Slum like yourself cheesy... Continue crying.. Asièrè
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by cherriton12: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by cherriton12: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF by Mistaicey2288: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
State Capital � continue bringing out your inferiority complex out. I don’t deal with States you know. Lets meet when you are able to reach the centre
Lol indeed. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.