Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (101200 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by BrainArk(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.
This lie is too heavy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by NigeriaB(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.

Perhaps, she was always having lectures in the spirit realm....Perhaps.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Odunolumide(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
This guy only shit once a week.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by oldman112(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.
My brother that one normal somehow, I don't just like calls entering my phone I prefer to call and these happened for years but since I started biz, I can pick someone's phone that share same ringing tone with mine.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.

Please do you have this blind lady number or address?

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Cammo: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Yohans(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
This is just me, that's for the putting my phone always on silent.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
F
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ioreth69(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
mamaafrik:
I had a guy in school then,he was sooo rough, he is not book neither did he know anything,he will only start reading for exam,whether calculation or reading one a day to exam,but he can grasp so fast and unbelievingly accurate and will pass more than una wey done dey read from the beginning of the semester.
He was the among the last 7 in academics things in class but is amongst the top 5 out of a class of 57 or so.
wow

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by JayPeeOham: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
I know a guy who will jokingly say a thing and it will surely come to pass.

79 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Cammo: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
I once shared a room with a mate who would fart and fart and fart until there was no air left for us to breathe.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Makavelli25: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Had an encounter with a little child.
She would always see you coming no matter how you hide or tiptoe Later heard she was a witch

46 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by DonMustafa: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Harllaby:
I had some crazy experience with my roommates during University days.
1. Their food is always undone, no matter the food be it beans, rice yam.
2. Some are like camel, they drink a sachet of water once in three days.

3. Their privk only get stronger when they are loaded with cash; meaning no money no hard privk.

4. They can finish #250 Agree bread with 30naira beans.
5. ...

At your number 3. Such people actually become very successful in life

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Onebyonedead: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
nairalandbeast1:
Meeting a dead meat seller who supports a failure

And actually begs for money with other moniker

Nkan be

Stupid meat seller must join them

Den go tire to ban

Men wet fit open 200 email in 10 mins

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by TheSourcerer: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Tell me more about Abba Kyari
HE IS DEAD WHY?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ioreth69(f): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i have a friend that will never read until a day before the exam. ( no exaggeration) dude can cram 20 - 25 pages perfectly within an hour.
first semester result came out and he had 3.98 out of 4.00 topping the class. I think he wasn't given 4.00 because of his staggering attendance. he also screams at unusual intervals.

I also have a friend back then who gets extremely aroused by seeing animals mounting each other. but he is over it now.
grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by doctore212(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Was visiting one Olosho in Ketu. Like play like play she begin to dey fall in love.

I ignored her. Her next move surprised me.

One evening wey I come for her end, as I dey the bar dey sip my hero beer.

She come bring out engagement ring, knelt down And wanted to propose.

Guyz, I ran for my life, I was ridiculed in my area, had to move to my sister's house in Egbeda.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by PotatoSalad(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
I know someone who eats the mucus from his nose. You'll be talking to him and next thing he'll put one finger into his nose, swirl around and bring out a small heap of mucus which ends up in his mouth.

There's a guy that heats up cashew nut with his hair. He breaks it, brings out the edible part and rubs it on his hair for sometime. grin

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
mamaafrik:
I had a guy in school then,he was sooo rough, he is not book neither did he know anything,he will only start reading for exam,whether calculation or reading one a day to exam,but he can grasp so fast and unbelievingly accurate and will pass more than una wey done dey read from the beginning of the semester.
He was the among the last 7 in academics things in class but is amongst the top 5 out of a class of 57 or so.

I know two guys like these.. Their brain na faya and them know... They are very unserious people.. But their brain na die!!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by TheSourcerer: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
Had an encounter with a little child.

She would always see you coming no matter how you hide or tiptoe
Later heard she was a witch
LOL SHE HAS SHARP AUDITORY MEMBRANE I DO TOO. SHES NOT A WITCH SIR

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Fragility6: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:

U na warri guy? I no know o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 21savages: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
H
Erediauwa:

The way u narrate ur story is like u were actually waiting for the OP to start 1st.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by EzzyCarter: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Heck! I thought Red was for rage and green= envy??

Now, that's weird.

Exactly, my man twas weird as Bleep. Till date, I haven't seen anything like dat. If the guy was abroad, I'm sure geneticians would keep him in a lab for research

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Happyfela(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
I have a female friend. Anytime she's standing and gisting, her leg will curve like Alphabet U. Such marleable legs.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by babyfaceafrica: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

When one sense gets impaired especially the sense of sight, the other senses become sharper. It's the body's natural way of ensuring survival. Visually impaired ppl usually have a stronger sense of smell, sharper ears and their sixth sense is sharper too that's how the girl was able to sense what you had on ur mind smiley

that's how the girl was able to sense what you had on ur mind

I don't agree.. She is not the only blind person around.. So their is something special about her

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by charlesluthor(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I do this also till date. Right from my jamb days, my phone is always on silent. Everyone complains about it. The weird tin abt mine is I don't miss calls. I always pick up my phone at the right time. Even though the phone is in my pocket, I always reach out for it at the right time.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Temidayo9(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I am a replica of that your friend. I watch a full season movie in 45 mins
you have extremely fast video player?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by mansoura(f): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Exactly, my man twas weird as Bleep. Till date, I haven't seen anything like dat. If the guy was abroad, I'm sure geneticians would keep him in a lab for research

You know how you say "you want see my red eyes?"

Your guy's gonna go "You... you want see my green eyes?"

Lol. Freaks abound, I tell you. That dude's probably one of them. smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.