Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (100843 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Vanplato: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
angry
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
There's this White garment pastor in my area who has this beat up Mercedes-Benz. The funny thing is anywhere the man's fuel got exhausted he leaves the car there, no matter the place.

One time his car stopped in front of my house and he pleaded that my younger brother and I to please come help him push the car up a steep hill. We tried but the car wasn't moving then the crazy man said, "You people are not pushing well o, if demons descend right now they will move this car".

I simply told my brother leave the car let's go and the man was like, "it's not like that o". Imagine?

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by money121(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Godhead4(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
I am very weird personally.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by weedfada(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.

I miss Warri Sha... Crazy fellows

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by nairalandbeast1: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Meeting a dead meat seller who supports a failure

And actually begs for money with other moniker

Nkan be

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Modsfav: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Jafar1: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I've a friend, no matter how long a movie is, HE WILL WATCH IT IN 10MIN.
Oga mi, how manage??

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by airminem(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
grin Aunty Kemi is a weird person and I know her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 6lam(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

We all have that friend. Very annoying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Kendumazy(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
OK
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by AsawanaDgreat: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Tell me more about Abba Kyari

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by daddytime(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.

Spooky shiiit grin

If na me I go bail leave usi and banga soup oh

Warahell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Zombiekiller010: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
What else can be weird than sharing country with this set of people in the below picture

88 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Jafar1: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.

Just like me, always on silent

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Bukden16(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Everybody in Nigeria is weird.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Proffdada: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Back in secondary school days, there's a guy who like repeating old jokes in a very saddening way. Whenever we're going home together from school, we usually try as much to hide from him grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by chigo5(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

i also know someone who does dat she go keep dey fast forward dey go, I dey wonder if sh understand the movie

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by masterflowx(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
is extremely weird. That is all I have to say...

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I had a friend back in the days, anytime he was angry, his pupils would turn green. Till date, I find no scientific explanation for this phenomenon . Twas really weird shii. Ppl used to avoid him like he was a werewolf cheesy

Heck! I thought Red was for rage and green= envy??

Now, that's weird.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by GeneralPula: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
sad
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by brendan007: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Alright.
There's this guy I knew who could actually regurgitate food. Some humans may have ruminant traits.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:

Spooky shiiit grin

If na me I go bail leave usi and banga soup oh

Warahell
Oh boy yee!!! My heart cold... I nor fit discharge make E nor be like say I be Ogburhobò. grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by daddytime(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Erediauwa:
Oh boy yee!!! My heart cold... I nor fit discharge make E nor be like say I be Ogburhobò. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by mygreenday(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
hmmmn
you know how sometimes you pray to meet someone just like you.

i met a girl many years back. i am very dark and she was very fair and pretty. we just blended from the first day we met. i would be thinking of something and next thing she is talking about it or she calls and talks about it. it was so much like she was 10 steps ahead of me in my thoughts and it became very scary. it was more than telepathy.

back then in school. i went to my friend's lodge to play ball then after the match i went to their lodge bathroom to have a bath. I was having my bath and someone was already in the next bathroom and she started singing BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS by GREENDAY, it was a girl. Out of surprise, I was singing the song with her and she sang it with no mistake. then she left the bathroom. I came out and told my friend about it. We went to all the rooms with babes inside and they were all like i was speaking German. That was over 10 years ago still can't forget it.

if you ever went to boarding school, you would likely meet lots of weird people.
I know a guy who nobody never ever saw him take a bath. yes he took a bath and he was very neat but he would wait till there was nobody or he bath very early when everywhere is still dark. Boys hostel where guys can walk around and bath together yet nobody saw him without a shirt for 6 years. I will not say his name... the internet is a small place.

----

I saw my neighbors child sitting down quiet like she was sad and bored. I tried to cheer her up with toys and those barney & friends stuff. Nothing was working. she didn't say a word for like 5 more minutes & I was still trying to cheer her up. Next thing she screamed at me CAN'T YOU SEE I AM THINKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE STAY QUIET. then she went blank again. walahi i was shocked. she was just 2 years old.

-----

Let me add one i remembered
this happened during my NYSC. One very cold early morning I was jogging to my friend's house so we can gym then suddenly a fly entered my eye. you know how frustrating this can be right? i stopped running so I could rub my eye but one very old woman from nowhere on that lonely road told me not to rub my eyes. she was not speaking in English or yoruba but was just making gesture and some noises like dumb people usually do. she demonstrated that i should spit twice on the floor. I did it and the fly just came out without stress. I don't know if this is an ancient trick or what but it was a very weird experience.

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Here to read comments... grin grin grin tongue

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by DonMustafa: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

The guy has a problem with long term concentration

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Angelinastto(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
I met a guy in a night class during exam period and he immediately tried to kiss me. I be like "guy are you mad?" A total stranger for that matter In a class filled with students
He later apologized but the thing baffles me whenever I remember it.

65 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by bidexolumanish(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
back in secondary school, i had a friend that whenever he is laughing ,tears will be dropping from his eyes as if he is crying.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by TheSourcerer: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Franzese:
So I went out on a date with a very fine chic and when we settled to eat and stuff she talked about her her mum who down at the hospital due to some psychological/mental issues. I just ignored.

After about 25 minutes or so she starts to talk to herself intermittently and I was really puzzled. Up to the extent the ladies on a nearby table started looking at her. It made me think some of these mental issues might be hereditary.

I had to cut off the friendship. Painful tho,

MPD or Sczophenia , mostly MPD

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by TheSourcerer: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
SHOWS YOU HOW UNIQUE NIGERIANS ARE
FROM THE BOY WHOSE EYES TURN GREEN WHEN ANGRY TO THE GIRL WHO COULD 'PERFECTLY ' DECIPHER SITUATION FROM BODY LANGAUGES
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST OP

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.