Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (100845 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by sageprime(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 1Sharon(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
mygreenday:

body image? at what age?
he was very conscious of it till he left the school. 6 years. no worry guys will understand this better

Maybe he had scars or deformities

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by seanwilliam(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.
I put my phone on silent all the time.. I no like make phone for dey ring walai
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Dannonye(f): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Manuel69:

Like tears? Cry ? Fluid coming out of their eyes
?
Gerrifork away joor
Real tears��
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
illicit:
I knew a blind man, he works as a teacher in a school for disabled. he kept a fenced garden, he planted vegetable and he always knew how to pluck the vegetable without plucking weed. he also weeds the garden, he lives alone, cooks and does domestic chores, sometimes he travels through public transport. he also describes people....
. amazing...God is indeed wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by missimelda01(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Adanairaland:

Lol.

I do that and I don't miss any call except I'm not close to my phone

I guess instincts. .

I hate to hear other people's ringtone too

I guess this is a special ability cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by BrainArk(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
BEEFIE:

security job will fit you
I don't know about that
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by mfm04622: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Temidayo9:
also there are various degrees of blindness, some partially blind, and they could see faintly. Totally blind people tend to sit in one place.

Totally blind people can do all normal sighted people can do except see! ALL! They don't seat in a place! I have seen many go anywhere they want with minimal assistance and live productive lives

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by LiveLifeHub(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I'm the dude. I'll shake my padlock three times to make sure I lock it well. When I'm leaving a place; after packing my load very well, I'll start looking around for what I may forget and then I'll ask my host what did I forget.

It may not be trust issue. Its following up, an instinct I discovered in my university day.
yeah, same here. not trust issue but just being meticulous. If I alight from a car, I will check my pockets n body to know if nothing is missing. and there are times p, I remember I forgot something due to the lightness of my weight n body.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by MRAKBEE(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
mygreenday:

sound so sure like you have lived with me before. but its all good tho. cheers
Go tru what u posted and u would agree with me
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by sinkhole: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
I put my phone on silent all the time.. I no like make phone for dey ring walai
I don even put my own for flight mode now for how many days?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nelx(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
As for those people dat watch movies in 10mins, they are plenty in unn o... Infact it's no more weird...
My guy dat watched d whole vampire diaries season 1-8 in 7 hours..

There was one guy in my boarding sch, when he's reading and concentrating, his toes will be shaking up and down.. if you go and distract him, the toes will stop. My and my guys used it to catch fun then. The guy himself doesn't even know.

Also another nigga when I was in boarding sch, dat guy can eat anything when he's hungry. From leaves to unripe Mango to some flowers. We called him "dry b" The guy is very intelligent o, got all A's in waec except in EIM

Then a current wave of weirdness in UNN.. you'll see grown men gathered watching a movie in our hostel... You'll be thinking chai, na one bad action film be dis... Only for u to go and look at the laptop to find out it's Japanese anime.. they be speaking zunn zuun za, tu le chi fumi gwan.... And niggas with beards will be watching.... God 4 bid ooo angry

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by xtremerules: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
E get this babe for Abuja. Then, I no get apartment so na hotel things I dey run. So me and she run all night parole. As in 3 rounds of non-stop action. At 7am her voice woke me up with morning devotion. Na so she start dey cabash for like 30mins with fire on top bed wey we don fornicate finish. After that incidence, I was just friends with her from a distance.

Also there's this guy who was a flatmate. We were 4 in the room, and the mattress has a space for 2 people while others stay on the floor. Sometimes when you sleep on the bed with him, he'll unconsciously put his hands around you, sometimes he even bumps on you like you're a woman. All these is while he's deep asleep.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by CoronaHealer: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
missimelda01:
I have a friend whose phone is always on silence, we were roommate at a time and I found it really weird and annoying because she never picks my call once.. what if there was an emergency!! her stare is also scary... My friends tell me that alot.
. Its not weird na, my phone is ALWAYS on silent, my aunt say its bad, I'm a bad person, but it's not as it seems, people have reasons for their actions, I'm not been secretive but guess I'm an introvert.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by amiskurie(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I'm the dude. I'll shake my padlock three times to make sure I lock it well. When I'm leaving a place; after packing my load very well, I'll start looking around for what I may forget and then I'll ask my host what did I forget.

It may not be trust issue. Its following up, an instinct I discovered in my university day.
Me too,I rarely loose things. I don't loose money and I don't see money.i am very cautious!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Vulcan24(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Notyamate:
Ok let me go first.

There was this girl in my class during my predegree days. Anytime she's watching a movie she always mute the sound even when she's watching movies without subtitles. I asked her how she understands what the movie is about and she said she understands by their gesture/body language.

There was this other girl in my hostel with asthma. It's like she's got a death wish or something. The girl is always looking for what will trigger her. Na she go wan sweep the dusty surroundings, na she go wan fry plantain with red oil. One day she had an attack and we searched her bag for her inhaler, it was empty. Come see how we were running helter-skelter to get inhaler for her at 11pm. Thank God one guy got a spare she for die that night.

Over to you.

watching muted movie isn't weird unless u develop it for no reason.

mine in the days of Nightshift DBN and LWT my dad would send us to bed but we ll sneak up to d parlour by 10 - 10 :30 to watch movies, I always understand and would eventually narrate and relive the scenes in school d ffg day with my close pals. we all make it a duty to watch movies at night.

that's where I watch movies like :

the long kiss goodnight
Conair
face off
dusk till Dawn
Vampire,the one that dracular was named Valek
surviving Picasso
horseman on the roof
nowhere to run
the shadow
Blackman
the rock, Nicholas cage
Nico
under siege
the man with the golden gun
Timothy the ancient enemy
alien : the one usher starred in

life was good and simple but now.......chaos!

God help us all

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Dannonye:

Real tears��

That is weird. Extremely weird.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by kimjessey2019: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
I had a friend from Malabo in college he occasionally have back pains and the only remedy each time it starts is, his girlfriend will go naked and sit on him with her toto positioned right at the spot where the pain is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by amiskurie(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Adanairaland:
Chai!

The real weird peeps like me can't comment on this thread...� Because we can't explain how the thing take dey do us..

My weirdness is just on another level..

Pls gist me now, you know we are bored at home?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by sinkhole: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
mfm04622:

Totally blind people can do all normal sighted people can do except see! ALL! They don't seat in a place! I have seen many go anywhere they want with minimal assistance and live productive lives
There is one BBC reporter who features in a program called, Travel Show, this guy is totally blind and partially deaf yet BBC employed him to travel the whole world and report back!
To me, that is completely weird.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by noisy45(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Notyamate:
Ok let me go first.

There was this girl in my class during my predegree days. Anytime she's watching a movie she always mute the sound even when she's watching movies without subtitles. I asked her how she understands what the movie is about and she said she understands by their gesture/body language.

There was this other girl in my hostel with asthma. It's like she's got a death wish or something. The girl is always looking for what will trigger her. Na she go wan sweep the dusty surroundings, na she go wan fry plantain with red oil. One day she had an attack and we searched her bag for her inhaler, it was empty. Come see how we were running helter-skelter to get inhaler for her at 11pm. Thank God one guy got a spare she for die that night.

Over to you.

My was when I meet a nyphomaniac girl, her love for sex was out of this world. I could meet up with her demands so I broke up from her.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Deejay777(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
I've been having fun going 2ru the thread. I also have some weird characteristics. People even complain about some
1. My phone is always on silent, I miss calls a lot, purposely ignore some.

2. I don't watch films with pple, I will be bored and eventually sleep off. I forward movies a lot( I can watch 2hrs film in mins) but I read bout these movies on Wikipedia b4 or after watching so I can understand dem better

3. I talk to myself a lot( in a very strange way), simulate things in my head and I'll start laughing bout it or sometimes I'll reminisce bout a funny event and start laughing bout it, jumping and running about too

4. Once I see pple, I always remember their face, where I saw dem 4 d first time, d clothes dey wore, their first words to me or any other significant thing that happened

5. Sometimes I have this weird sense of Deja vu, like I'm reliving a particular moment. A day like dat, I was outside in my hostel, I had dis feeling again, told my friends a bike man was coming and he's going to be putting on a funny sunglasses and lo it happened

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
So I was taking a walk the other day and I seen a woman a blind woman pacing up and down the side walk ,she seemed to be a bit frustrated as if she had dropped something AND having a hard time finding it so after watching her struggle for a while I decided to go over and lay a helping hand you know , hello ma can I be of any assistance it seems to me that you have lost something I would like to help you find it ,she replied oh yes you have lost something YOU AV LOST YOUR LIFE ...then gun shots ...this happened in Compton in America ,police brutality
blood, Kendrick lamar , intro

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Johntitus: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
So I was taking a walk the other day and I seen a woman a blind woman pacing up and down the side walk ,she seemed to be a bit frustrated as if she had dropped something AND having a hard time finding it so after watching her struggle for a while I decided to go over and lay a helping hand you know , hello ma can I be of any assistance it seems to me that you have lost something I would like to help you find it ,she replied oh yes you have lost something YOU AV LOST YOUR LIFE ...then gun shots ...this happened in Compton in America ,police brutality

Kendrick Lamar.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

When one sense gets impaired especially the sense of sight, the other senses become sharper. It's the body's natural way of ensuring survival. Visually impaired ppl usually have a stronger sense of smell, sharper ears and their sixth sense is sharper too that's how the girl was able to sense what you had on ur mind smiley

�% correct

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Dannonye(f): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Manuel69:

That is weird. Extremely weird.
Lol
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by seanwilliam(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
sinkhole:
I don even put my own for flight mode now for how many days?
how u take dey call and browse?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Manuel69:

Like tears? Cry ? Fluid coming out of their eyes
?
Gerrifork away joor
It's not a weird thing to me. The last comment I made on this thread made me to shed some tears while laughing hard.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by missimelda01(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaHealer:
. Its not weird na, my phone is ALWAYS on silent, my aunt say its bad, I'm a bad person, but it's not as it seems, people have reasons for their actions, I'm not been secretive but guess I'm an introvert.

If you're shutting everyone out, maybe that's a good reason but if you're working or schooling, I think it's important that you leave your ringtone on, maybe low so that people can reach you when there's something important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by mygreenday(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Maybe he had scars or deformities

the rumors was he was hermaphrodite. it remained a mystery till he left.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Happyfela(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Kendrick Lamar
Possiblegee:
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by OlawaleBammie: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
mygreenday:

I saw my neighbors child sitting down quiet like she was sad and bored. I tried to cheer her up with toys and those barney & friends stuff. Nothing was working. she didn't say a word for like 5 more minutes & I was still trying to cheer her up. Next thing she screamed at me CAN'T YOU SEE I AM THINKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE STAY QUIET. then she went blank again. walahi i was shocked. she was just 2 years old.

Guy and you no run 440 shockedshocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.