Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Have You Ever Had A False Memory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A False Memory? (189 Views)

My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case / How A False Prophet Almost Wrecked Me? / Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A False Memory? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
I’m seeing this movie and I saw this girl that looks so much like I known her somewhere but I’m very sure I don’t know her and I don’t know anyone like her but the memory keeps trying to give me false flashes of her.

Anyone?

Don’t insult me. If the question is beyond your understanding, just drink water and chill.
Re: Have You Ever Had A False Memory? by Albertone(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
What i know is having a false feeling that something happening right now has happened exactly before and it's called De javu

And you may actually know her as per say you be baba for the girls lol
On a serious note,you might know her when she was much younger or probably you've passed by each other once but you didn't actually store it in the brain cos she is like every other stranger.And now you see her again, you might not be able to place her face but your photographic memory is trying so hard to recognize her.

That's just my 2 million
Re: Have You Ever Had A False Memory? by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
deja Vu maybe

(1) (Reply)

Can I Find Any 4000mah Removable Battery? / The Left Side Of Wright / Contract Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.