Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case (1159 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by OldNairalander(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
According to him, he had a fling with a girl that came back from the UK to stay with her aunt during the lockdown
(Guys here can relate how we all managed street, estate and compound girls to hold body as per lockdown things.)

She lied about her age though but the issue now is that her aunt just learnt about it and she invited the police, threatening to blow up the case(Statutory rape)

The case is not a big deal though cos the girl in question is against her aunt.( Even the aunt's husband have pleaded with her wife to bone the case.) However, it may likely damage my cousins reputation, a big threat to his job.

The aunt's husband is pushing for settlement with a huge amount to close the case.
The CSP handling the case told my cousin to just comply.
But he's exploring other legal windows with his lawyer to clear himself up.
Does he have any chances ?

Note: The girl turned 18 this april biologically but she's way more mature than an average 25 yrs old naija girl (apologies) and she's currently in UK.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by fati2001(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
OldNairalander:
According to him, he had a fling with a girl that came back from the UK to stay with her aunt during the lockdown
(Guys here can relate how we all managed street, estate and compound girls to hold body as per lockdown things.)

She lied about her age though but the issue now is that her aunt just learnt about it and she invited the police, threatening to blow up the case.

The case is not a big deal though cos the girl in question is against her aunt.( Even the aunt's husband have pleaded with her wife to bone the case.) However, it may likely damage my cousins reputation, a big threat to his job.

The aunt's husband is pushing for settlement with a huge amount to close the case.
The CSP handling the case told my cousin to just comply.
But he's exploring other legal windows with his lawyer to clear himself up.
Does he have any chances ?

Note: The girl turned 18 this april biologically but she's way more mature than an average 25 yrs old naija girl (apologies) and she's currently in UK.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by SeekerofTruth1: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
G
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Righteousness2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your Cousin committed Forncation. He should repent from that and Surrender to JESUS.

As for the rape matter, if His hands are clean he should not pay any money to anyone. It will become an Evidence and means for Blackmail.

If He didn't rape the Lady , He should go Legal to Clear his Name.

Lastly tell your Cousin to stop flinging so as not to destroy his Destiny. Tell Him to go and Marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by DaddyRochie1642: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your cousin should have thought about his Reputation when he was "Enjoying the Kpekus" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by OldNairalander(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Your Cousin committed Forncation. He should repent from that.

As for the rape matter, if His hands are clean he should not pay any money to anyone. It will become an Evidence and means for Blackmail.

If He didn't rape the Lady , He should go Legal to Clear his Name.

The fling they had is based on 100% consent between them. It's just that She was 17+ last year in age only cos everything is fully mature and she's not a virgin. I'm tempted to upload her pic but I can't right now
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Jashub: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Having an affair with a minor is an offense punishable by law. But I advise you seek an out-of-court settlement to end the issue. Because as it stands, you are not in a position to bargain

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by argent412(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
please don't upload her picture.

since your brother knows his innocent and his hands are clean he shouldn't pay a dime to anybody. he should get a good lawyer to clear his name.

but try upload her picture first, I wan confirm something abeg
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Righteousness2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
OldNairalander:

The fling they had is based on 100% consent between them. It's just that She was 17+ last year in age only cos everything is fully mature and she's not a virgin. I'm tempted to upload her pic but I can't right now

You Don't need to upload her Pics.
It's not about consent or no cosent!
Sexual Immorality has crippled many great men. He should desist from it.

For this Matter, He should not pay any money. They may Come for more in the Future.

If the Matter is so Serious, he should get a Lawyer. Get a call to the lady and have a record of her denouncing any rape. A video call if possible

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by kalu61(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jashub:
Having an affair with a minor is an offense punishable by law. But I advise you seek an out-of-court settlement to end the issue. Because as it stands, you are not in a position to bargain
Which law are you talking about?

When Governors and Emirs de knack under age steady grin.

Just get money bro
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Jashub: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
kalu61:
Which law are you talking about?

When Governors and Emirs de knack under age steady grin.

Just get money bro
In the words of George Orwell, " All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others ". I hope you catch meaning into this
Re: My Cousin Is About To Be Scammed With A False Rape Case by Skullano(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wait may I understand something bros

The girl in question is in Uk now and your cousin is in naija then her aunty is making a case?.

The woman and her husband are hungry at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

18 Months Old Nairaland Moniker Up For Sale... Very Cheap / How To Use Rain Water To Get Rid Of Bad Habits / Fucking Need A Sugar Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.