Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. (1814 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria is a populous country where religion is a major part of her culture, as a result of christianity brought down to Africa by the European colonial masters. Today in Nigeria there's a church in almost every street and many claim to be true prophets of God or Allah. In one way or the other a Nigga must have come across a false prophet. I can't forget when a friend narrated to me how a man scammed his elder bro off his saving then, by telling him that ill luck makes soap slip from his hands while bathing, and instructing him to pay him 20k so he can break him free from lack and ill luck, only for him to japa with the guy money...

Share your experience...
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kranediggy:
Nigeria is a populous country where religion is a major part of her culture, as a result of christianity brought down to Africa by the European colonial masters. Today in Nigeria there's a church in almost every street and many claim to be true prophets of God. In one way or the other a Nigga must have come across a false prophet. I can't forget when a friend narrated to me how a man scammed his elder bro off his saving then, by telling him that ill luck makes soap fall from his hands while bathing, and instructing him to pay him 20k so he can break him free from lack and ill luck, only for him to japa with the guy money...

Share yours let's get the fun going
Lalasticlala FTP
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Mokason28: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Because Christianity is a peaceful religion you are here talking.
Do you think that there are no false Malam out there..... Can you come out and talk about a Malam either fake or real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
A youruba adage says
Ti o ba wa iwa Ku wa waa rii iri Ku rii cool
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mokason28:
Because Christianity is a peaceful religion you are here talking rubbish
Do you think that there are no false Malam out there..... Can you come out and talk rubbish about a Malam either fake or real?
No, I mean any religion bro...
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Mokason28: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kranediggy:
No, I mean any religion bro...
Ohh ok my Bad ... Apologies

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is simple,,,, I've never woke up in my life to think of how to change two things to ten,,,,,,

.who is that person dat will scam me they never born ham,,,, which Kain brain you think you get,,,,,,,mtchweeew,, tueh!!!,,,cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
This is simple,,,, I've never woke up in my life to think of how to change two things to ten,,,,,,

.who is that person dat will scam me they never born ham,,,, which Kain brain you think you get,,,,,,,mtchweeew,, tueh!!!,,,cool
You can't blame people who they have scammed, there's nothing there. Those guys can be very convincing o!
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
You can't blame people who they have scammed, there's nothing there. Those guys can be very convincing o!

I'm laughing in Spanish way,,,grin

Convincing you typed,,,,,,

Okay oo but they can't scam me sha,,

They have been sending one useless message to me dat is this my number,,,,, (though the number is correct),,,i should send reply dat I'm now a millionaire,,,,,grin,,

Shey all thier family members are rich nii,,,? grin,,, me dat I know dat they're scammers,,,, i never reply,,, but some fools will think it's an opportunity to become a millionaire,,,,

I don't know how they got my number,,,

Who knows if it is even one of my family members dat wanna scam me,, grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Martinez39s(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mokason28:
Because Christianity is a peaceful religion you are here talking.
Do you think that there are no false Malam out there..... Can you come out and talk about a Malam either fake or real?
The OP mentioned no particular religion.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Martinez39s(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
Desperation is a powerful tool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
The OP mentioned no particular religion.
Thanks
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Desperation is a powerful tool.
You're wise mhen...Those false prophets play with that tool to scam people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by BOSSkesh(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Scammed my uncle of 50k
Told my uncle his new 2018 venza has been marked by witches and wizard
The guy pick race

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by angelfallz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:

I'm laughing in Spanish way,,,grin

Convincing you typed,,,,,,

Okay oo but they can't scam me sha,,

They have been sending one useless message to me dat is this my number,,,,, (though the number is correct),,,i should send reply dat I'm now a millionaire,,,,,grin,,

Shey all thier family members are rich nii,,,? grin,,, me dat I know dat they're scammers,,,, i never reply,,, but some fools will think it's an opportunity to become a millionaire,,,,

I don't know how they got my number,,,

Who knows if it is even one of my family members dat wanna scam me,, grin

CVs are a good way to get people's numbers. Especially job seekers. They prey on their desperation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
angelfallz:

CVs are a good way to get people's numbers. Especially job seekers. They prey on their desperation.

I'm not a job seeker,,,,,,

But god nogo let us jam dem,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by angelfallz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:

I'm not a job seeker,,,,,,

But god nogo let us jam dem,,,,,,
Okay. But have you ever submitted your CV before?
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Okay. But have you ever submitted your CV before?

Haaaa,,,,cheesy

May god help us sir,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kranediggy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:

Haaaa,,,,cheesy
May god help us sir,,,,,wink
LOL
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by PureGoldh(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have not been and will not be scammed by any false prophet

Reason : I believe that my knees can do wonders for me

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:
That's how all conmen operate. They appeal to one's greed and capitalize on ignorance. If you aren't greedy, you can't easily fall victim.
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by paulolee(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
happened years back....was on my way to work when d white garment man saw me and approached me...he guessed my name, where am from n even what I ate DT morning and started giving me revelation about my life..
was gradually falling for his tricks and even agreed to support his ministry with all my account balance not until when he said DT my mom is d cause of all my problems in life..
na there my eyes open because it can't be the same mom DT av placed my life on the line for me several times DT av fcked up...I jus left the man and walked away...
BT I really FCK up then bcoz if na now, I for jus ask the man to Gv me 4 or 5 sure EPL predictons bcoz dt gee tight for forcasting tinz
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Tinax(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Everyday tithe and offering no be scam undecided
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2020
raptex:
That's how all conmen operate. They appeal to one's greed and capitalize on ignorance. If you aren't greedy, you can't easily fall victim.

Yes my brother,,,✌️✌️

Most of the people that fall are greedy,,,,,,,

Those guys are human being,,,,,they use their brain to bring in strategies,,,,

May god help us,,,,,❤️
Re: Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2020
So one day I was so bored at home,my friend persuaded me to follow him to his church, we went oooo.make l leave story,even my friend know say im pastor fall him hand, but check siggy jawee,I sell agbo that enhances sexual skills

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video / SlayQueen Slump & Dies Immediately After Boyfriend Proposed To Her – Watch Video / Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.