Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (54950 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Farki: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
1. Last child in a family of 2 , I and my father. I'm a test tube baby born artificially. I am an experiment.

2. Never had a mother figure . The egg that was fertilized through artificial insemination was that of a lunatic edo prostitute picked up from a street in Italy.

3. I am proudly gay

4. I am a proud homosexual.

5. I enjoy paid sex with high ranking fine men.

6. May God help lost souls out there and forgive children who bring shame upon their families over the internet because of free data.

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
you can call me mtn cool
Your own pass MTN

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Arizonaz: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
In this new age you don't need validation from anyone to choose your wife for you. Is a cross that everyone needs to carry. What then will you say about men who marries 2 wives in the same day? Did king Solomon seek validation from his parents before having 300 concubines?

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by TemmyT002(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
tk4rd:
The final decisions of any man is being influenced most of the time by the opinions of the women in his life.

At every stage in life, the order of importance of the opinions of these women vary a lot.
With this topic, I tried to pinpoint these stages in a man's life and the order of importance of the opinions of these women in his life.
1. Long Before Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends
2. Close To Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Fiancée
c. Sisters
3. Immediately Into The Marriage
a. Wife
b. Mother
c. Sisters
4. When The Children Are All Grown
a. Wife
b. Daughters
c. Mother
5. Randy Husband
a. Wife
b. Girlfriend
c. Mother
6. Crazy Husband
a. Girlfriend(s).
Ok..
This now brings me to the argument about why mothers have a very big opinion in the choosing of life-partners of their sons.
Assuming that it was a decision that would affect the man alone such as business, place of work, investments, projects and so on, he has the liberty Not to involve anybody, nor seek anybody's opinion, and nobody would say anything about it.
But in the case of choosing a life partner, the man's family will definitely be involved. Both families will be involved. Kindreds are involved too.

The man in an attempt to carry his family along, would go to seek his father's opinion. His father would then discuss with his own wife and his other grown children (that is, the man's mother and brothers and sisters).

After that, the man's mother (wife of the man's father) who now knows what the problem of the son is, would now make out time to talk to him in a language he would understand better, which includes knowing more about the lady in question, and having her invited over at the house once or twice for series of one-on-one interactions with her.

And trust me, if the fiancée had not done her homework well, and it happens that the man's mother doesn't like what she sees in the lady, the mother can easily talk her son out of it, and the fiancée's opinion cannot do much at this point because the man's father will support his own wife (the man's mother), and the man in question wouldn't want to be against his father.
Meanwhile, a woman's family can also reject a man they don't like too., but there must be strong reasons for that to happen.

If a woman's family happens to reject a suitor and the woman went ahead to bring him home, they would reject the bride price openly, and there would not be any marriage rites performed again.

This particular topic about women would be discussed another day anyway.

I am more interested in the men for now.

This is deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Veryfoolishboy: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

To most Mommy's boys/halfmen it is one stage all their lives:
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends/wives

And their moms be like...
I am trying to steal your gif
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
kalufelix:
...Even if na people wey get below N500 for acct. I still qualify flawlessly...FG abeg check my signature...man pikin wan crase
No make me laff abeg
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ityP(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
missimelda01:
True to an extent.

It still bothers me how a mother can reject a lady her son has spent time knowing, does it mean that she doesn't trust his judgement or something. Obi is gonna be a man someday and would need a mind of his own, women should know where to draw the line.

Love blinds people. We need our mothers to point us to stuffs we either missed or just chose to close our eyes to; important stuffs. Plus, she's experienced. We may feel that a particular ill in our partners is manageable, but she's been in her marriage long enough to know that's not the case. Marriage is for better for worse; so opinions that'd help us make it so is very much welcomed. Ultimately, though, the choice is ours to make. Not even our mothers can decide for us. Still, we thank God for our mothers; they'll always mean the world to us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tydi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I know that most of the weak gutlless guys on NL will coming here and be pretending that thier mothers are important to them, whereas in real life most of them are pussiesss

What is this one saying Are you lost or just hungry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:

Fool!
Tanx..and GOD blex u bro...i lost a very dear 1 today..so,i won't really fight back since na me kuku find trouble..so no vex
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by jericco1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Tanx..and GOD blex u bro...i lost a very dear 1 today..so,i won't really fight back since na me kuku find trouble..so no vex

Thank God you know and condolences to you
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by chatinent: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
A man and a women, that is how it was designed.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
tk4rd:
The final decisions of any man is being influenced most of the time by the opinions of the women in his life.

At every stage in life, the order of importance of the opinions of these women vary a lot.
With this topic, I tried to pinpoint these stages in a man's life and the order of importance of the opinions of these women in his life.
1. Long Before Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends
2. Close To Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Fiancée
c. Sisters
3. Immediately Into The Marriage
a. Wife
b. Mother
c. Sisters
4. When The Children Are All Grown
a. Wife
b. Daughters
c. Mother
5. Randy Husband
a. Wife
b. Girlfriend
c. Mother
6. Crazy Husband
a. Girlfriend(s).
Ok..
This now brings me to the argument about why mothers have a very big opinion in the choosing of life-partners of their sons.
Assuming that it was a decision that would affect the man alone such as business, place of work, investments, projects and so on, he has the liberty Not to involve anybody, nor seek anybody's opinion, and nobody would say anything about it.
But in the case of choosing a life partner, the man's family will definitely be involved. Both families will be involved. Kindreds are involved too.

The man in an attempt to carry his family along, would go to seek his father's opinion. His father would then discuss with his own wife and his other grown children (that is, the man's mother and brothers and sisters).

After that, the man's mother (wife of the man's father) who now knows what the problem of the son is, would now make out time to talk to him in a language he would understand better, which includes knowing more about the lady in question, and having her invited over at the house once or twice for series of one-on-one interactions with her.

And trust me, if the fiancée had not done her homework well, and it happens that the man's mother doesn't like what she sees in the lady, the mother can easily talk her son out of it, and the fiancée's opinion cannot do much at this point because the man's father will support his own wife (the man's mother), and the man in question wouldn't want to be against his father.
Meanwhile, a woman's family can also reject a man they don't like too., but there must be strong reasons for that to happen.

If a woman's family happens to reject a suitor and the woman went ahead to bring him home, they would reject the bride price openly, and there would not be any marriage rites performed again.

This particular topic about women would be discussed another day anyway.

I am more interested in the men for now.

Trash. Stupid generalizations.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by LedRock: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
ShameOnAPC:
Another thread for good boys association, where do I have the time to be analysing about the importance of a woman grin, check my profile to be earning small small change in this lockdown
Na truly good boys association grin grin

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Sterope(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Awon mama's boys association. Who would be stupid enough to marry you?

Do you mean that I will go through all the wahala, then introduce a man to my parents and they will say no. Lmao. They must be ready to have an old spinster.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Sososo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Agreeded
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
All have to get equal amounts of importance.But for most guys it's mum
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Wayne4uall(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:
My mum definitely has no say in whom I'm gonna get married to undecided

Dat Means u have to make enough money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by jericco1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Dat Means u have to make enough money

Yeah.. will the amount of money reduce if she should have a say? undecided
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by duchaB(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nnemuka:
idiotic post

Nnemuka..why so..
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by MansoryMX(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
missimelda01:
True to an extent.

It still bothers me how a mother can reject a lady her son has spent time knowing, does it mean that she doesn't trust his judgement or something. Obi is gonna be a man someday and would need a mind of his own, women should know where to draw the line.

Anambra mothers just left the group chat.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
This funny and needless.

A man’s loyalty is compartmentalised. If your wife puts you in a position where you have to decide if she’s more important than your mother, then you married an idîot for a wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by PropertyBuying(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
ojun50:

Order of importance of the women in a man's life
interesting descriptions...
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by missimelda01(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
MansoryMX:

Anambra mothers just left the group chat.

I know right grin

P.S the man on your DP is cute.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ofemigeorge(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
1. Last child in a family of 2 , I and my father. I'm a test tube baby born artificially. I am an experiment.

2. Never had a mother figure . The egg that was fertilized through artificial insemination was that of a lunatic edo prostitute picked up from a street in Italy.

3. I am proudly gay

6. May God help lost souls out there and forgive children who bring shame upon their families over the internet because of free mobile data.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Airoflaw(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

To most Mommy's boys/halfmen it is one stage all their lives:
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends/wives

And their moms be like...
dis is america grin

1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by MansoryMX(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
missimelda01:

I know right grin

P.S the man on your DP is cute.

Oh thank you. Likewise the cutie in urs wink

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Yohh: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
My parents always come first even before my wife and children.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Airoflaw(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mizwisdom:
A man should love his wife more
yes..you re a mother too
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
tydi:

What is this one saying Are you lost or just hungry
Are you one of them pussiesss?
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ofemigeorge(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

3. I am proudly gay

6. May God help lost souls out there and forgive children who bring shame upon their families over the internet because of free mobile data.
Hmmm...broz, chairman. Sorry ooo. Sey all is well sha...no vex ooo...i just dey ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.