Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Best Love Songs Writers And Singers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Love Songs Writers And Singers. (259 Views)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? / What Are Your Best Rock Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Love Songs Writers And Singers. by Texman21: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2020
In my own opinion,

James bay:just listening to these guy makes you want to fall in love grin.

James arthur:listening to him takes me to another world.

James blunt:I mean just close your eyes and listen.

Lewis capaldi:the powerful voice n words(car nearly jam me as i close eyes dey walk grin).Ed sheeran should watch his back.

Dean lewis:the way he sings will make you want to cry.

Note:I didnt add Ed sheeran and Sam Smith because it won't be fair adding them to the list.

You can also list yours.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dying Of Hunger Pls Help Me / I Say This Single Life Will Not Put Us In Trouble! / The singing cheat master aka I can do anything with your song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.