Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? (3125 Views)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Secondary School Love!!! Chai / What Are Your Best Rock Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Feel free to add your own.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Goldmaxx(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fūûçk the little bïîtch make her pussy wet...
Gucci gang by Lil pump
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Older naija songs as in old skool? If u mean old skool then i will mention dat duet performed by oyenka owenu and king sunny ade. I love dat song diecheesy. I think its titled if u love me.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
Older naija songs as in old skool? If u mean old skool then i will mention dat duet performed by oyenka owenu and king sunny ade. I love dat song diecheesy. I think its titled if u love me.

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIp3gVuslY
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
How could I forget this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nb_BA6kmBY
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Chrissyebony(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
All of these songs are great but I think Baby Jowo is still the most heartfelt one
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ivorianaija:

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIp3gVuslY
ohh God bless ucheesy. Yes this is d song. Aghh my mom used to play this song ehn..she like am die.na she come make me fall in love with d song.If u love me..u go wait for mecheesy.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Goldmaxx:
Fūûçk the little bïîtch make her pussy wet...
Gucci gang by Lil pump
na wao..wich kine song be dat?cheesy
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by YourImaginaryBF: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
genevieve no more.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Chrissyebony(f): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
genevieve no more.

The nollywood beauty has become irrelevant
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by YourImaginaryBF: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chrissyebony:

The nollywood beauty has become irrelevant
you don't say shocked
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by sirBLUNT: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
ohh God bless ucheesy. Yes this is d song. Aghh my mom used to play this song ehn..she like am die.na she come make me fall in love with d song.If u love me..u go wait for mecheesy.
ever green song i must confess i've great respect for onyeka because of this particular song and not her character though...
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Bruno3000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Stuck on u- LIONEL RICHIE Sacrifice- ELTON JOHN Pls forgive me- BRYAN ADAMS It must hv been love- ROSETTE ETC ETC I LOVE LOVE SONGS DIE!
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Bruno3000(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Stuck on u- LIONEL RICHIE Sacrifice- ELTON JOHN Pls forgive me- BRYAN ADAMS It must hv been love- ROSETTE ETC ETC I LOVE LOVE SONGS DIE!
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Goldmaxx(f): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao..wich kine song be dat?cheesy
you don't know Gucci gang by Lil pump?

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang!
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bruno3000:
Stuck on u- LIONEL RICHIE
Sacrifice- ELTON JOHN
Pls forgive me- BRYAN ADAMS
It must hv been love- ROSETTE
ETC ETC I LOVE LOVE SONGS DIE!

I said Nigeria my friend!
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
ever green song i must confess i've great respect for onyeka because of this particular song and not her character though...
oyenka's an icon..and christy ebukwe..the beautiful igbo lady with the kinder deep voice. Love heir songs. Quite a pity most of the modern songs of today lack that lyrics the older songs had. Today songs na all about noise and buying assurance for girlscheesy.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Goldmaxx(f): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Feel free to add your own.
idiota..how you go create topic first comment on top?
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you don't know Gucci gang by Lil pump?

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang!
hahahahaha i know them nowcheesy. Hilarious groupcheesy.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Bruno3000(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Goldmaxx(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahaha i know them nowcheesy. Hilarious groupcheesy.
not a group but a 17 year old boy.. the song has been trending everywhere in the world since last year. it even reached number three on US billboard hot 100...he's even the most streamed artists last year with his song
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by sirBLUNT: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
oyenka's an icon..and christy ebukwe..the beautiful igbo lady with the kinder deep voice. Love heir songs. Quite a pity most of the modern songs of today lack that lyrics the older songs had. Today songs na all about noise and buying assurance for girlscheesy.
yea my dad was a big fan of christy ebukwe...but is it really about the lyrics or the contend of the lyrics that matters when conveying the message?
what do you make of fela?
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yea my dad was a big fan of christy ebukwe...but is it really about the lyrics or the contend of the lyrics that matters when conveying the message?
what do you make of fela?
so true. Fela?.. Haba na ..fela is a legend! Do u know fela is well known internationally? Even his son Femi rode on his dad's success to carve a niche for himself.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Bruno3000(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Op check ur topic no such thing as nig old sch.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by sirBLUNT: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
so true. Fela?.. Haba na ..fela is a legend! Do u know fela is well known internationally? Even his son Femi rode on his dad's success to carve a niche for himself.
of course he is thats an undisputed paradign...and we all know that fela and vulgar lyrics na 5/6 abi? so its not really about the lyrics but the body content abi?
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
of course he is thats an undisputed paradign...and we all know that fela and vulgar lyrics na 5/6 abi? so its not really about the lyrics but the body content abi?
yea the body content matters.the message u passing out to ur followers really matters.the lyrics go jus be d little salt or Maggie u apply to ur soup to make sweet smallcheesy.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Pusyiter(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
All 9ja oldies have lyrical content until these guys called Remedies maga the concept and face of 9ja music with their Shakomo hit song. After that, all we have been hearing except for a few are all JAMZ without content.
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by sirBLUNT: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
yea the body content matters.the message u passing out to ur followers really matters.the lyrics go jus be d little salt or Maggie u apply to ur soup to make sweet smallcheesy.
yea just like falz's "this is nigeria" which is quite controversial cos e don tey we hear beta music...the good old days when men where still men and women where still virgins...
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Apina(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by Jossyroyal1: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Baby mi jowo jeka joma gbadun
Re: Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? by cloud7: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
I am really surprise that nobody mentioned the pop stars of the 70s,The likes of sweet breeze, Tony Grey, Cloud 7,Wrinkers Exeperince etc... even in the 80s and 90s..Alex O, Felix Liberty, Adu Deme,..all played music embellished with soul, I recalled beautiful duet by Segun Arinze and Ese Agese, another soulful duet by Mike Okri and Veno Mariaghe comes to mind. Nigeria will be great again. ....

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Girls Only (pix) / Young Boy Found A Huge Snake Lurking Underwater While Fishing... Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.