Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) (5154 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 15, 2020
This lady we been seeing for several months now. When we newly met I noticed when she gets high on little alcohol, she goes wild and in a lively mood. Like she’ll completely forget every worry and malice she might be keeping in mind. She goes teasing, laughing, cracking mad jokes etc. I liked it. What did I do? I took advantage of it.

Few weeks ago she called that she want to tell me something but she can only say when she comes around. My mind told me she wants to ask for money angry

So she came yesterday evening. We played small and I offered her the usual. She resisted at first that she’s doesn’t want to get high. But I pressured her because whatever brought her, I wasn’t ready for any of it.

So I gave this lady x3 of the usual. To get her extra high and knock her out so I can lay her in bed and face my duty. But this lady downed the three glasses. She remained calm and calculated for several minutes, I thought knockout was about to happen then she walked up to me, smiled and looked me straight in the eye;

“Stupidity remember we have a discussion. I need so...........................!!!!!!“

angry angry

She didn’t even tease me like she always do, she nor even laugh, nothing funny her this time. She strong face dey talk am. How come?

4am, I’m at the balcony smoking some loud shlt and thinking about life. I don’t even know what I answered to her request. If it was yes/okay/alright, I can’t remember. I just stood there looking at her in disgust. So she has been fooling me by acting drunk all those while. im heart broken. I’m grieving. This is why people commit suicide!! cry

Make day break make she go her house. I just learnt another lesson.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Shifi1: 4:33am On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by deltateam: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by pyyxxaro: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Monkey don jam tortoise tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by verifiablefacts: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
fools die
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Quality20(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Fiction
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Holamic: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Mad ooo ..... Awon enyian sniper mode... Suicide is real many people carry their problems in bags.... Dem
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by foxxydude: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Oh boy! You think say you catch antelope not knowing say na cockroach you catch grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
For her mind she go be like : dis one think say i dn high grin grin
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by X0012(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2020
This dude is funny..

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Nairaboi(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Egungun don enter express las las. I guess from the three cups what you gave her was Monkey tail.
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by crispyJ: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Some Guys sef.....

1 Like

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by infogenius(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
And the lesson u learnt I think is
"Not everyone is as stupid as one thinks"

1 Like

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Harllaby: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Girls too dey fake. Never trust them. #Lessonlearnt
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by culf: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
getting her high to take advantage of her is very wrong. Thank God she is smart!!
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Dangrace01: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by TheMohican(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:
This lady we been seeing for several months now. When we newly met I noticed when she gets high on little alcohol, she goes wild and in a lively mood. Like she’ll completely forget every worry and malice she might be keeping in mind. She goes teasing, laughing, cracking mad jokes etc. I liked it. What did I do? I took advantage of it.

So I gave this lady x3 of the usual. To get her extra high and knock her out so I can lay her in bed and face my duty. But this lady downed the three glasses. She remained calm and calculated for several minutes, I thought knockout was about to happen then she walked up to me, smiled and looked me straight in the eye;

“Stupidity remember we have a discussion. I need so...........................!!!!!!“

4am, I’m at the balcony smoking some loud shlt and thinking about life. I don’t even know what I answered to her request. If it was yes/okay/alright, I can’t remember. I just stood there looking at her in disgust. So she has been fooling me by acting drunk all those while. im heart broken. I’m grieving. This is why people commit suicide!! cry

You deserve to be castrated
Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2020
The hunter becomes the hunted...

1 Like

Re: How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) by Amylove5(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:

Few weeks ago she called that she want to tell me something but she can only say when she comes around. My mind told me she wants to ask for money angry

So she came yesterday evening. We played small and I offered her the usual. She resisted at first that she’s doesn’t want to get high. But I pressured her because whatever brought her, I wasn’t ready for any of it.

angry angry

She didn’t even tease me like she always do, she nor even laugh, nothing funny her this time. She strong face dey talk am. How come?

One day monkey go goo market e no go return

Every day na for the thief one day na for d owner cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you / "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.