Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

"Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak (5162 Views)

Breaking: FCMB Sends Embattled MD, Nuru Adams On Forced Leave As Bank Probes Pat / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by MrDrey: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Paternity scandal: "Tunde Thomas and I are friends for over 20 years", FCMB's MD, Nuru Adams speaks

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/paternity-scandal-tunde-thomas-and-i-are-friends-for-over-20-years-fcmbs-md-nuru-adams-speaks/

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
that's even worse

3 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by natnoble(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Did that give you the right to impregnate is wife twice?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Dpsychologist: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
This case is getting complicated.
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
An enemy within is a frenemy. We understand sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by doyin01: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
And so??even friends of fifty years can betray each other in this crazy world....even jesus Christ was betrayed by those he came to rescue

2 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by TheLionsPride: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2021
And he told you his Machine gun is not pumping well

2 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2021
So that means the late husband probably knew his wife had a sugar daddy she was currently dating when he married her

1 Like

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Jeremani: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Husband no dey house wife you fvck oo�
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Kapeter(m): 5:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Eni mo ni ni se'ni.

2 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2021
TheLionsPride:
And he told you his Machine gun is not pumping well
lol Bros no mk me laff abeg, machine gun kegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by cooooooks(m): 5:56am On Jan 05, 2021
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Wetin him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Adukpe19(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Okay!
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Nazgul: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
So that means the late husband probably knew his wife had a sugar daddy she was currently dating when he married her
The man is probably trying to save his already battered reputation.

He betrayed the trust the husband had for him. Only heartless savages screw their friends wife?

12 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by pleasureosondu(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Dpsychologist:
This case is getting complicated.
It's not sir. What were you expecting him to say? That they were enemies?. Unfortunately, Tunde is dead and we aren't privileged to hear his side of this story in this issue, thus there's a 100% possibility that these adulterous individuals would say and do anything to hide the truth and defend themselves. Personally, I don't believe that trash from Nuru
.However, there's a truth that can never be altered and it's also the voice of late Tunde -DNA test.

IMO, I'm hoping that the U.S Consular officers here on nairaland are seeing this. Her asylum plea must not stand because if it does, other women will employ this same option.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by femi4: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2021
That's how to play the game to avoid suspicion. Bang your long time friend's wife
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by bola4dprec(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2021
MrDrey:
Paternity scandal: "Tunde Thomas and I are friends for over 20 years", FCMB's MD, Nuru Adams speaks

https://livetimesng.com/paternity-scandal-tunde-thomas-and-i-are-friends-for-over-20-years-fcmbs-md-nuru-adams-speaks/
When it comes to issue of professionalism I respected legal department that is functioning. Nigeria police is excluded because they usually act on last order, social media Giants initiated war against SARS and they won. On the issue of professionalism and unethical conduct against Adamu Nuru that doesn't hold water because up till now no formal complaint received by the management of FCMB
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
More reason you can take advantage of him
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Dreadlock69(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2021
I remember when my best friend had sex with my girlfriend I didn't react . I also had sex with his sex later on grin

1 Like

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Snitch24(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
MrDrey:

lies
even without any DNA test it's quite obvious he's the father of those kids

1 Like

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by eightsin(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2021
natnoble:
Did that give you the right to impregnate is wife twice?

Twice as nice. LOL
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by TheLionsPride: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol Bros no mk me laff abeg, machine gun kegrin
grin
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by dejavubobo1(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2021
friendly fire on his wife
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by paulolee(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
still dnt justify what you did
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by sweetmelanin(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
This man has indirectly confirmed the allegations..

5 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Thinkherbell(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
And then? Is that why you should be shagging his wife?

Well, I blame the man, he allowed a third party into their marriage.

He's my buddy, he's my buddy, now he's become the father of your kids grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Tedpgrass: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:

Or he asked his friend of 20 yars to help him do the needful... As the tool might have been "on holiday"!!

Explains why he didn't sorosoke!!

Meaningless clout chasing has revealed skeletons in the cupboard.

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Tedpgrass: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Tedpgrass: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
pleasureosondu:

IMO, I'm hoping that the U.S Consular officers here on nairaland are seeing this. Her asylum plea must not stand because if it does, other women will employ this same option.

As per

Las Las, the woman go tok say she no know that na diff sperm bon de pikin...

When did wrong paternity - unintentional ever stop process.. A delay but not denial.
After all, she allowed him carry out his fatherly duties till November 2020.

For that side, this chick don japa, forget and FEM in the words of Davido!!

Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

The man is probably trying to save his already battered reputation.

He betrayed the trust the husband had for him. Only heartless savages screw their friends wife?
I have stories of sugar daddies who even bankroll the wedding of their sugar girls and in many cases the men getting married to such ladies would know about it and prefer to look the other way.its unfortunate but then there guys because of the deep love they have for their wives or gf or because it's the sugar daddy that is financially bankrolling them prefers to look the other way.This is not defending the bank and the late man's wife what they did.what they did was very heartless.
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by tnerro1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please, don’t tell us you were banging that witch in his house oooo, on his matrimonial bed when he was not around on the pretence of being “ family friends for 20 years oooo”
Re: "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak by pleasureosondu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

As per

Las Las, the woman go tok say she no know that na diff sperm bon de pikin...

When did wrong paternity - unintentional ever stop process.. A delay but not denial.
After all, she allowed him carry out his fatherly duties till November 2020.

For that side, this chick don japa, forget and FEM in the words of Davido!!

but baba, dem fit deny/revoke her asylum if the info wen she give no legit. In her case, I read am here for nairaland say her asylum application was based on domestic abuse and violence from her now late husband. Guy, you no say na lie be dis Na. And even if Na true, is that enough reason for Homeland Security to just grant her asylum considering sef say no be Yankee the abuse happen? That woman Don cook enough lies for them to approve am and this is equivalent to fraud. My guy, dis lady no fit fem anyhow if Department of Homeland Security dey on top her mata.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BURSTED!! Chiké, The Big Dick Upcoming Nigeria Star Sold Us A Lie. Confession. P / How Do I Tell My Fiancée This. Please Help / What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.