Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms (27044 Views)

APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku / National Assembly Leaders Call Off Planned Meeting Amid DSS Blockade / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by bestman6516: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
What is the program about
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Basilpearck(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
This meeting hope is all about our cash transfer, this locked down has turn some youths to criminal and had exposed some criminals, Pls Nairalanders if we all could send a message to president Buhari he will hear...
##Basil Pearck##
##NMB Pearck##
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Asorite(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
When am talking you guys should listen, this 3 guys are the main problem Nigerian ever had.
Where is Boko Haram wen u need them?
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
So the southern lawmakers are aware Buhari has been doling out money monthly to people in the north and kept quiet?
Shame on these people!
Shame!
Corona has opened our eyes to what is happening under this wi ked Buhari govt.

They can give out monthly stipends to their people in the north, but that old woman with no kids in igboland or Yoruba or that very old man in the creeks of Niger delta is left behind.
And guys are here supporting these people?
We don't know tomorrow.
The millionnairs of 00, 90, go and check their families, some are wallowing in poverty in other word nothing is static.
U may have been smiling to the banks today, I wouldn't guarantee you about tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by deltateam: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2020
They should support the people this period.

Make free money today.
Check my signature now.
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Holamic: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2020
May God punish all the leader in this country.... Sorry if my words are abusive.... It shown to is they have all failed us as nation
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Ussycool: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Liamm:
dear mod
Pls delete the comment of the guy above me so I will be ftc. It'll go a long way to serve as my palliative this lockdown period angry

Space bookers can be annoying at times.
Mstww
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2020
na now dea break?

they sit and watch their constituents get shortchange by this northern government.

how many people are actually benefiting from the south?

something that should be shared equally to all zones.

you see what foolishness and slave mentality have caused the South?
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Xisnin(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Greedy people.
The cars they are sharing isn't enough.
They want to start sharing executive money too.
SMH
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by jericco1(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2020
How far can they go with this?
We need to do something drastic to our leaders. The only thing they know how to do with impunity is to siphon money into their respective pockets. undecided
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by BeerParlour: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:
Anything to move our nation forward is all we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by hopexter(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Liamm:
dear mod
Pls delete the comment of the guy above me so I will be ftc. It'll go a long way in serving as my palliative this lockdown period angry

This is why its good to always work hard to be on top, stop seeking for a short cut grin
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

I ka di ndu
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by realstars: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
First 14 days na only mask Dem dey wear see buhari

This 14 days na mask plus hand gloves

The next 14 days na overall kit
Nothing we no go see for our Cuontry

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by PericomaNwankwo: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Ahmad Lawan is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by kayjay69(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
If I ask you a simple question, how will nigeria be great again in our lifetime? I am sure you will not give me a honest answer.

post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Humility017(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

to be honest with the likes of peeps like you...
Nigeria will never be great

because for a nation to be move forward they need men who are radicals and truthful to the core
peeps who believes a leader can be wrong

just check the happenings in Nigeria for the past 5 years does it portend to you an example of a country that really wanna make progress*

you simply can't make vote out of sentiments and expect miracles to happen

forget it Nigeria has lost it

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by ETWs: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by oyeb15: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
God help us.
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Humility017(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Ahmad Lawan is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria after Buhari.
He is so dull and no nothing what his office entails imagine a special adviser talking rash to him...and his colleagues
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by ab4real86(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2020
the program need a total reform,because these present beneficiary are audio.
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Buharigoodluck(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Oluwamarc:

https://punchng.com/nassembly-leaders-meet-buhari-seek-sip-reforms/
FOR CHRIST SAKE . ALL THIS PICTURES ARE PHOTOSHOP. THE SAME CLOTH, NO MASK
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by surgical: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2020
makewetalk2:
Is the president above face mask? As a leader, he needs to lead by example. The idea of standing to take photographs is petty and ill in a situation like this. Photographs are usually taken during the meeting for the record. You men sit down and act your age. These men were full-blown adults when the British taught us class and decorum. What legacy are they passing down to the next generation? Is there no meeting room in Aso rock? The idea of sitting down in a place that looks like a living room to discuss serious matters show their lackadaisical attitude toward service. The meeting room serves a purpose. You cannot sit on a big couch during an epidemic.

People should wake up o because the crime rate will skyrocket after this lockdown. The government needs to start working well now oh. And those people who think those temporary isolation centers are a thing should reset their brains. At the end of the corona season, they will knock down those structures and sell those items. It means that your condition remains. Push for the government to build permanent hospitals and isolation centers. That way, you can benefit. Open your eyes. People should be working in the construction sector right now. They should do the same thing they do to those oil company workers. Test them for the virus, Isolate them in secluded accommodations during the incubation period, move them to the work accommodation and get them to work. I see no reason why grown men should be locked in when they do not have the virus. Send them out to build. If oil company workers can work, then use the same formula for other sectors that can be controlled like this.

One thought?? Why do Nigerians sound quarantine as quarantAYIN rather than quarantEEN undecided Even leaders in the government. And when did donation or food gift become palliatives undecided You cannot follow blind guides. People are on lockdown but they are not patients. Stop calling your donations palliatives. Give your palliatives to your sick relatives, not to able-bodied Nigerians who are in sound health and fit for work but under governmental restrictions. A simple word like donation or charity will do or you may look up synonyms for food gifts if you want to blow big grammar. Palliatives no work at all. That is an insult to the people who receive the donation from you.

The people chose this condition with their thumb,am not sure they are complaining
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Chirowman(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
SIP or No SIP what concern me, I have no one benefitting from it.
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Jimmyubah2: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

Excuse us Mr man,
We said our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted.
Bye!
Lost but found. Hallalujah.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by MrBONE2(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Liamm:
dear mod
Pls delete the comment of the guy above me so I will be ftc. It'll go a long way in serving as my palliative this lockdown period angry
grin

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by jonneljonn(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
This country has completed failed the common Nigerian,all the govt officials including the national assembly members spend the tax payers money on food cloths cars and even the houses they stay and yet they cannot use the common resources we have to provide all Nigerians with relief materials at this period of national disaster.wen the talk about the most vunerable I weep for this country,at this time every body needs help from the govt.there is no food to eat and no money and u are talking about most vunerable.in my village whee I come from nobody have ever received a Dom or any form of relief from govt,infact they have never seen any govt officials visit them and there are millions of people who are very poor and can't afford shelter talkless of one meal a day .even in my street where I reside in port Harcourt town,there are thousands of poor families staying in make shift houses who can't afford a meal or even pay for their kids school fees yet the the minister was talking about helping millions of poor families.how do u come to the conclusion that the people u are sharing money to are the poorest??this is just an avenue to loot our money again, because the impact of govt relief is not felt by the poor masses.this money belongs to all Nigerians,why should a few people in govt be enjoying our common resources alone ,?? Enough of the stealing in the name of social intervention program
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by OTayobami(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Chirowman:
SIP or No SIP what concern me, I have no one benefitting from it.

Na this 'I don't care' character make una leaders dey see una as moronic shitbags till today and keep taking you people for ride. Fight for your right Fanny! Fight for your right!
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by liverpool72(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
athaboi:
The truth about the present day Nigeria is that poverty have overwhelmed the citizenry, people you consider not to be poor today are even poorer to those you see as poor. For instance, there are so many graduates today who can not feed and don't even have anybody to feed them.
Buhari himself lack idea, it is what the cabals brings to the table that he implements, the old man is just there.. the answer to this mess is working economy that's all
so sure than corona itself
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Chicastle: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

Excuse us Mr man,
Don't get it twisted.
Bye!

A country that lacks electricity supply to it's citizenry is a mess to the world. See never mention great again hian
Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by xcelentattitude(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88457315:

God bless Nigeria.

Excuse us Mr man,
Don't get it twisted.
Bye
!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms by Mayowa1056(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/B9F4G

Join chipper Cash and get 250 naira per referral when u verify your account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.