Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut (26194 Views)

30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded / Anxiety As Nigeria’s Fresh 25 Oil Cargoes Await Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Better days ahead.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by BAVOSKI(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
I think OSun Corona virus victims were 20,and 10 has been tested negative twice,so why putting 20again in Osun.......
I think this CORONA issue is turning into lies....just pick number and post

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Algold: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
When there is lockdown. Who do you want to sell it to.

Trouble part two for a country that refuses to diversify

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Evaz900(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
May they not see buyers for them.

Just as if every revenue the FG realize now are diverted elsewhere to their own account under the guise of corona fighting

Abeg Aunty you fit help me with like 1k or 2k man just dey inside house since for this lockdown na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Should I say Nigeria is in legit soup or maybe I should just say we all need to pray because despite this, someone is still moving money to his account

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Dybala11(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
godofuck231:
apc wanted power, now they are power drunk, and still incapacitated and ignorant, all they do best is rape the economy and country's treasury
And then they go on to blame it on the PDP administration, the youths and all Nigerian citizens.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yet the shameless daddy of will still allocate our scarce resources into oil exploration in the north.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by airminem(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Return the oil back to the oil production region

2 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
All beneficiaries of national cake should start donating money.
All oil bloc owner, politicians and their drummers, imans and pastors, add traditionalists, slay queens and kings, celebrities etc, time to show the talk.
Not disturbing us with pictures up and down or forming motivational speakers.
Comedians police chiefs and past generals, oya, they will not bury u with your millions but real and audio

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Kinematics: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Quarantine them or give them back to Niger Deltans to drink, they always shout na our oil..

Share give them small to touch their oil..

Jealous anambra village boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by okomile(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
We will drink the oil ourselves

US farmers are throwing their vegetables away!

Slowly and steady, this pple are driving us there!

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Just as if every revenue the FG realize now are diverted elsewhere to their own account under the guise of corona fighting

If buyers are not found for them you'll be indirectly affected in case you don't know undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by OBYNOWEST12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

Your parents that are not idiots, what is their life achievement? Have your parents ever headed a unit in your local Church? Have your parents ever headed your Community Development Association?

Nawaaa, na hunger dy worry u.

4 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Kinematics: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
BAVOSKI:
I think OSun Corona virus victims were 20,and 10 has been tested negative twice,so why putting 20again in Osun.......
I think this CORONA issue is turning into lies....just pick number and post

The total number is confirmed cases. If you want cured/treated/discharged its also written.

Total number of cases recorded whether treated, untreated, dead or alive will not reduce, but may increase.
That's how medical statistics works.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by rusher14: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:

If buyers are not found for them you'll be indirectly affected in case you don't know undecided

He would be directly affected.

Let him keep living in lalaland.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Simplyleo: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Really?

And you think that will stop Buhari from getting his benefits and privileges as a president?

Or you think if money is not available for salary and its attendant effect, Buhari's household will lack food to eat and cloth to wear?

I understand non Nigerians are on this forum, and from this comment, I think I agree.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by wman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nothing is going to be the same

The so called " Antichrist" will announce In few days a global initiative of the post "coronaVirus Era"

He will also tell you how the only way to win this "war" is by vaccine

His name is Emmanuel Macron

So, the antiChrist is no more Obama or Bill Gates?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by OTayobami(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Quarantine them or give them back to Niger Deltans to drink, they always shout na our oil..

Share give them small to touch their oil..

So as it's useless now that you remembered that they were shouting "na our oil" ba?!

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by suratwo62: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chosen1984:
Really looking forward to post-Covid Season!

But one Sure thing is GOD ALMIGHTY will Preserve HIS people
AGREED!!! Now who are HIS people?? Please educate me.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Kinematics: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Allow them to be displaying ignorance. They feel it's only the government or the region that produces the crude oil this will affect.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Simplyleo: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Do you think that one is a Nigerian?

Because I don't believe a Nigerian with family members in Nigeria among whom are workers earning directly or indirectly from the National income will open mouth and make such careless remark about Nigeria. undecided
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kinematics:

Jealous anambra village boy.
Lolzzzz
The heat is too much on you.
Anyway we don't give a damn..
Lol
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
there is serious fire on the mountains, we are facing 2 huge problems, the virus and the coming recession, things will get harder as time goes on, govt will be forced to cut its spendings and the naira may be further devalued and fx restrictions imposed by the cbn
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/60-nigerian-oil-cargoes-unsold-despite-price-cut/
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Leo81(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why the insult
Is she not right...

Your parents that are not idiots, what is their life achievement? Have your parents ever headed a unit in your local Church? Have your parents ever headed your Community Development Association?[/quote]
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by EmperorGodswill: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tenk u Jesus
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by wink2015(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Northern Nigeria go and face Agriculture.

Leave crude oil for Niger delta region to explore to develop their area.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by rusher14: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
wman:

So, the antiChrist is no more Obama or Bill Gates?

They will keep changing the Antichrist's name till they themselves kpeme.

You don't know how religious zealots become completely trapped in a maze without an end.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
suratwo62:

AGREED!!! Now who are HIS people?? Please educate me.

Those who Depend and Trust in GOD
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by click2stan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
The ones they have been selling since, how has it affected your life positively?
Kobicove:

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by click2stan(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

He would be directly affected.

Let him keep living in lalaland.

How? Please school me
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by ttobizz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's been a long time coming. Whether you be Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba, we are going to speak the same language, hunger as joined us together. A bond not even politics nor religion can break, it time for them to dance to their own drumbeat. We are coming..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal / Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.