Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut (26163 Views)

30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded / Anxiety As Nigeria’s Fresh 25 Oil Cargoes Await Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nairalandmonika: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
dallyemmy:
This is the time to think deeply on how to diversify our economy. Ajaokuta is there as well as several raw solid minerals yet untapped.

May God help us and give our leaders wisdom on what to do in this trying time.

God bless Nigeria!
The only wisdom they have is to loot
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by TheAlchemist: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is it also not ironic that the cost of producing oil per barrel in Nigeria is one of the highest in the world. Inefficiencies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by nedekid: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/60-nigerian-oil-cargoes-unsold-despite-price-cut/
If them sell am, i go know?
What difference does it make in my life?

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by mvem(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kygoraphael:
I hope this does not impact negatively on the economy
the world has gone into recession.... Every economy of the world will have a negative growth this year

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by nedekid: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

Your parents that are not idiots, what is their life achievement? Have your parents ever headed a unit in your local Church? Have your parents ever headed your Community Development Association?
His parents sha I suspect must be better off than yours grin
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?

And you think that will stop Buhari from getting his benefits and privileges as a president?

Or you think if money is not available for salary and its attendant effect, Buhari's household will lack food to eat and cloth to wear?

I understand non Nigerians are on this forum, and from this comment, I think I agree.

Lmao so you don't know? I personally know three Chadians in this forum .they came out of their shell during the last Chadian military operation led by idris derby .and this ones nah active people ohhh for politics and romance section

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
May they not see buyers for them.

Just as if every revenue the FG realize now are diverted elsewhere to their own account under the guise of corona fighting

NAMI, the FIRS boss will generate enough revenue to cover recurrent expenditure. There is no problem. He came to enjoy 7.5% VAT, tax on POS/online transactions, tax on gsm call, SMS and pay TV subscription which his predecessor has formulated and carried out intensive enlightenment campaign. He saw big easy cheap money coming through Technology which is a cash cow, he started to blackmail.

Despite all the available channel above, under recession, we shall see his ingenuity.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by authentic18: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
shocked
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by ud4u: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don dey happen
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Agberooo: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Savagery.

Forgive him, na slip of tongue. He doesn't know you are around. grin grin
[/s]
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by OLUENTA1: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
If there is no hidden agenda why not give the complete statistical details which include the current market value in whole after the deduction. Imagine this scrap NNPC is coming up with...incomplete value of brent crude oil
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by michoim(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Just as if every revenue the FG realize now are diverted elsewhere to their own account under the guise of corona fighting
Your thoughts and prayers are altogether perverse, and cannot stand...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a terrible news to any sane mind but our politicians won't give a fvck. It won't stop them from stupidly blowing sirens everywhere and looting the few monies left.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by rusher14: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheAlchemist:
Is it also not ironic that the cost of producing oil per barrel in Nigeria is one of the highest in the world. Inefficiencies everywhere.

The inefficiency stems from the fact that most of our oil is produced from offshore and deep offshore assets.

If you consider that we don't produce over 90% of the inputs, we simply would have a higher than average cost.

If Nigerians don't produce alternatives they would continue to complain.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by rusher14: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
OLUENTA1:
If there is no hidden agenda why not give the complete statistical details which include the current market value in whole after the deduction. Imagine this scrap NNPC is coming up with...incomplete value of brent crude oil

The price fluctuates every minute and the best you can get is a snapshot, an average over a period or the last stock price before going to press.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by captainamiedi1: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
And some folks are waiting for federal government to feed them. No sales of oil, no money to loot, no money to service the most expensive government in the world. the citizens will surely be ignore. we are now left to our fate. some president who sold oil for $120 to $80 per barrel has nothing to show after their tenure. And some folks want the clueless one to perform magic? Let's keep our fingers crossed. Niger Delta will be largely affected.

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by bayelsaowei(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, but the idiot of Daura was busy using the little money left to be searching for oil in the North instead of the much hyped agriculture. The chicken has finally come home to roost.
I just tire...
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by DEADALIVE: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Socioeconomic system without durable system in place for check and balancing....bracing myself for economic doom already...man will and must survive for this naija
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by bayelsaowei(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
MYHUBBY:
Buhari might feel uninterested with presidency again once he cash out external reserve finished

no savings but they've the effrontery to be rehabilitating BH who bring no revenue to Nigeria pockets with Billions

you've minister of finance, Budget and planning and CBN governor yet you didn't foreseen drop in oil price and restrategise? dummy govt

those defending Buhari and imbeciles are in the same class I swear
the FG is stark foolish...advanced economies no longer peg their economics on high or even average oil price..they diversify and develop other streams of income ( manufacturing, renewables, agriculture, AI, technology, IT, entertainment etc) ..what have we got? Nothing...at this phase of our lives our leaders are keen on politicking, cultism, car buying, disregard for rule of law, corruption etc...

Useless country... all our leaders think about is cashing out from the oil region directly or indirectly...
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by humilitypays(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

na your type of ladies I de like grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by adakoleagbenu: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, but the idiot of Daura was busy using the little money left to be searching for oil in the North instead of the much hyped agriculture. The chicken has finally come home to roost.
we are talking billions and billions of dollars. in a world that is shifting away from oil. he has finished this country
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by rusher14: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
bayelsaowei:
the FG is stark foolish...advanced economies no longer peg their economics on high or even average oil price..they diversify and develop other streams of income ( manufacturing, renewables, agriculture, AI, technology, IT, entertainment etc) ..what have we got? Nothing...at this phase of our lives our leaders are keen on politicking, cultism, car buying, disregard for rule of law, corruption etc...

Useless country... all our leaders think about is cashing out from the oil region directly or indirectly...

Enterprise is in the hands of the private.

Stop accusing government alone.

What have you done to diversify the economy?
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by BlackBigBlog: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na so
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by handiriwamadi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Time has come for us as a nation to diversify our economy. We can't continue to put our eggs in one basket is bad. I see recession looming. Our leaders should think out side the box now.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by DexterousOne(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheAlchemist:

This is what worries me sef
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Firstandonly(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nothing is going to be the same

The so called " Antichrist" will announce In few days a global initiative of the post "coronaVirus Era"

He will also tell you how the only way to win this "war" is by vaccine

His name is Emmanuel Macron
the Antichrist will come from Rome (the nation with 7 valley) and not France
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by ThatFairGuy: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Las Las, nah u n I it will affect ultimately. So, be optimistic for your own sake
Amotolongbo:

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by salford1: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
The politicians should sell some of the year rubber cars and properties they recently took delivery off.
Every penny helps.
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by Legendguru: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
hmmm
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by ttmacoy: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Loooool thank for today’s laugh. We already scoop oil on the streets when tankers overturn so nothing new lol.

okomile:
We will drink the oil ourselves

US farmers are throwing their vegetables away!

Slowly and steady, this pple are driving us there!

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by SouthEastFacts: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
If dem mo see am sell make dem dey carry our tin com back ous na
Wetin consign Yoruba Moslems with ND oil?

Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut by bayelsaowei(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

Enterprise is in the hands of the private.

Stop accusing government alone.

What have you done to diversify the economy?
I run a couple of businesses whilst I work with one of the 7 sisters..

I pay tax like hell to the government ...

To what end??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Eases Curfew, Movement Now 8am To 6pm / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.