Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! (903 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
I know it's long but please read through if u want to help me.

I'm 19 and still a virgin angry, 300level student and never had a girlfriend and it always surprises me because I'm very tall and good looking. I've met about 5 girls at school but all of them never had time for me also non of them said no! No girl has ever said no to me directly instead they never pick my calls and never even gave me the chance to say I like them angry.

All my life I wanted to get a girlfriend that I can fall in love with for the rest of my life! No sex till marriage, get married have kids and never cheat on her.

But I've realized that the reason these girls snub me is because they believe that all guys want from them is sex! So they never make it easy for u to date them so they don't look like whores. Which in fact they are!

So recently I've been hearing from guys about how 90% of girls cheat and sleep around with any guy that offers them cash and that you shouldn't be deceived that your girlfriend loves u because it's a big lie as they have multiple boyfriends and u are just one of them. Though, honestly boys also exhibit this very habit of dating multiple girls usually for sex and nothing else and they are also very good at deceiving girls too.

So good boy like me after realizing that this is how the world works, I've decided that

* I will never fall in love with a girl till marriage
* Even at that it will be a contract marriage where we only have one child and still sleep with any person we like
* I'll start chasing girls only for sex and not because I like them.

But my major problem in achieving these goals is that I don't have a man that can mentor me on achieving those things. I want to sleep with so many girls before I reach 30 for marriage and I don't care if someone does the same to my daughter because that's how the world works!

So if there's any guy that wants to mentor me should please send me a mail @ iboy.starke@gmail.com thank you all 4 reading through!

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by luwiizy(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro..you seem too desperate no sensible girl will want to hank out with you, not to insult you..

I just want you to know one thing just one..
THINK MORE ABOUT YOURSELF, YOUR WELL BEING... IT WILL REFLECT LIKE A LIGHT IN THE PRESENCE OF THOSE FEMALE FOLKS...

ITS WORKS LIKE MAGIC...DONT BE DESPIRATE JUST BE UNPREDICTABLE

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by lilfort(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2020
ppl do this now a days 2 get follower on nairaland
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Easybela(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
undecided sense is cheap and very affordable

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
You are going about chasing girls the wrong way. You are young, still in school and don't have much going especially in terms of sense. So here's what I'll advice...build yourself up first. 15 years ago I had nothing, I was young and had a very active penis which wanted to bury itself in any hole. Fortunately, I was handsome so I didn't have problems getting girls to like me. Mind you they were younger than me and at that age they didn't care much about money but just a cute guy. But as we all grew up together they kept developing and meeting bigger boys while I kept chasing them with a foolish offer of long lasting love. After many years I realised I kept losing them to these rich men and then I told myself why not develop yourself, be better than when they met you and today the story has changed. I might not have billions but it's way easier now to get girls than it ever was b4.
So in chasing girls don't go through the girl but go through yourself to get the girls. Develop yourself. Forget about love for now. If u get one or two occasional pussies, drill them but keep in mind that it's just your time. Girls hate to hear this but that pussy is never meant for one man. They willingly give it to different guys in the name of bf/gf. Some guys will also say so its women that's making me stress myself like this...well to them i say if not for what i saw as a young man from women I wont be where I am today and u know the sweetest part of it? Nothing a woman offers is special anymore cos u get so much of it that it means nothing. At least not until you find that one you fall in love with. Knowing this is no reason to treat a good hearted woman well cos once u become like me it can be very dangerous to women who fall in love with you. Be kind and caring to good ladies cos there are quite a few out there.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by 2special(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Easybela:
undecided sense is cheap and very affordable
That pic got me laughing lol. I am only speaking the truth here and u know it!
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
lilfort:
ppl do this now a days 2 get follower on nairaland
I'm not here for followers
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by pmoye(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
I totally agree that you need mentoring because only a child would spew the things you just dumped here. (No pun intended).

No girl has hurt you and stop seeking the permission of the public to hurt girls. That only makes you a proper as.s.hole.

You are 19 and you have nothing better to think about apart from how to use girls anyhow. Your village people are very strong and they are after you. Perhaps you should refer to the story of the young man that slept with four girls and might have got HIV from it. Perhaps he too had your kind of mindset, to use girls and fu.cc.k around. You're digging your own grave, and that not gradually, you are even in a hurry to achieve the 6 feet.

Do not get me wrong, there's nothing bad in enjoying your youthfulness, but to go into any relationship on a vengeance mission is what only immature children would do.

You cannot chase women and get women, if you do you will hardly have any respect left.
You chase self development, you chase positive passion and engagement, and watch how girls will flock after you. Girls are attracted to success, focus on your life and be that success. You will even start running from their attention. But above all, learn to treat women with respect. You came out of a va.g.i.na one day. Respect that always.

Freebettingtips:
I know it's long but please read through if u want to help me.

I'm 19 and still a virgin angry, 300level student and never had a girlfriend and it always surprises me because I'm very tall and good looking. I've met about 5 girls at school but all of them never had time for me also non of them said no! No girl has ever said no to me directly instead they never pick my calls and never even gave me the chance to say I like them angry.

All my life I wanted to get a girlfriend that I can fall in love with for the rest of my life! No sex till marriage, get married have kids and never cheat on her.

But I've realized that the reason these girls snub me is because they believe that all guys want from them is sex! So they never make it easy for u to date them so they don't look like whores. Which in fact they are!

So recently I've been hearing from guys about how 90% of girls cheat and sleep around with any guy that offers them cash and that you shouldn't be deceived that your girlfriend loves u because it's a big lie as they have multiple boyfriends and u are just one of them. Though, honestly boys also exhibit this very habit of dating multiple girls usually for sex and nothing else and they are also very good at deceiving girls too.

So good boy like me after realizing that this is how the world works, I've decided that

* I will never fall in love with a girl till marriage
* Even at that it will be a contract marriage where we only have one child and still sleep with any person we like
* I'll start chasing girls only for sex and not because I like them.

But my major problem in achieving these goals is that I don't have a man that can mentor me on achieving those things. I want to sleep with so many girls before I reach 30 for marriage and I don't care if someone does the same to my daughter because that's how the world works!

So if there's any guy that wants to mentor me should please send me a mail @ iboy.starke@gmail.com thank you all 4 reading through!

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
luwiizy:
Bro..you seem too desperate no sensible girl will want to hank out with you, not to insult you..

I just want you to know one thing just one..
THINK MORE ABOUT YOURSELF, YOUR WELL BEING... IT WILL REFLECT LIKE A LIGHT IN THE PRESENCE OF THOSE FEMALE FOLKS...

ITS WORKS LIKE MAGIC...DONT BE DESPIRATE JUST BE UNPREDICTABLE
Don't get me wrong man, I'm no longer interested in getting a girlfriend I only want to sleep with them and go. The world is moving I don't want to be left behind.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

Your advice to me is a very good one but let me say some things about myself I'm a very bright student 4.2 cgpa so far, I'm always working hard in building a very great career 4 myself by reading books and listening to older men. U could just say that I'm very serious about my life but the thing is I believe that there's no girl out there that wants love and would be faithful @my age until they want to get married though there are a few of them and I know some. I doubt that I can ever fall in love with a woman.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by sapientia(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2020
OP, from ur post, you have not decided.

I advise that you focus on your education and making it in life for now.

You have enough time to figure it out.

Once you get married, you will discover you were scammed by all relationship tips you have ever read.

Every marriage is a new course
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
pmoye:
Girls are attracted to success, focus on your life and be that success. You will even start running from their attention. But above all, learn to treat women with respect. You came out of a va.g.i.na one day. Respect that always.

You are right to some extent! U say girls are attracted to success, that's true I'm not yet successful but I'm working towards that with full force I'm a very serious man about my career. I'm not like other kids my age who drink, smoke, party always, snap pictures any how in their father's compound grin, flaunt their dads wealth and don't think about their future. Nope I'm not like them, all I want is to f*ck girls so I don't regret it later and I doubt that I'll ever fall in love with a girl because I don't want to be heartbroken. women are very cunning and know very well on how to cheat on men. Though I know that there are good women but I'm not going to take that risk wink

1 Like

Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by luwiizy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

Don't get me wrong man, I'm no longer interested in getting a girlfriend I only want to sleep with them and go. The world is moving I don't want to be left behind.
lol we all do, who dey plan weeding?.
same rule still applies.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Justbehave(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
@OP, Don't you ever fall love. I repeat, Don't you ever fall in love. Pay as you go is the code.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

Your advice to me is a very good one but let me say some things about myself I'm a very bright student 4.2 cgpa so far, I'm always working hard in building a very great career 4 myself by reading books and listening to older men. U could just say that I'm very serious about my life but the thing is I believe that there's no girl out there that wants love and would be faithful @my age until they want to get married though there are a few of them and I know some. I doubt that I can ever fall in love with a woman.
At your age you'll most likely date a girl btw 16 and 18 or maybe less. At that age girls are still growing. She will grow faster than you socially. As of now both of you will probably call a 30 year old man uncle but in a few years time when such men start toasting her you will be calling them bros and she will call them by name. So the chances that a girl will remain with you now is very slim. If they even like you they will leave u as u cant provide certain things for them...so like I said keep developing yourself.
And you said something that really showed your age...reading books and talking to older men...lmao...my guy...while that is great in building yoir mind it is no measure of if you will become successful or not. And if u think cos of that a girl should stay then you are on a long thing. Follow your own advice and stay off love for now. When you are ready to get married you'll know.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

You are right to some extent! U say girls are attracted to success, that's true I'm not yet successful but I'm working towards that with full force I'm a very serious man about my career. I'm not like other kids my age who drink, smoke, party always, snap pictures any how in their father's compound grin, flaunt their dads wealth and don't think about their future. Nope I'm not like them, all I want is to f*ck girls so I don't regret it later and I doubt that I'll ever fall in love with a girl because I don't want to be heartbroken. women are very cunning and know very well on how to cheat on men. Though I know that there are good women but I'm not going to take that risk wink
Just read this. Sadly most girls at a tender age prefer guys who do all these things over guys like you who are too serious with life. I'll still say for now face yourself. I hope if u don't get laid that won't make u change from being serious to what these girls prefer.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

At your age you'll most likely date a girl btw 16 and 18 or maybe less. At that age girls are still growing. She will grow faster than you socially. As of now both of you will probably call a 30 year old man uncle but in a few years time when such men start toasting her you will be calling them bros and she will call them by name. So the chances that a girl will remain with you now is very slim. If they even like you they will leave u as u cant provide certain things for them...so like I said keep developing yourself.
And you said something that really showed your age...reading books and talking to older men...lmao...my guy...while that is great in building yoir mind it is no measure of if you will become successful or not. And if u think cos of that a girl should stay then you are on a long thing. Follow your own advice and stay off love for now. When you are ready to get married you'll know.

I know that it's no measure of me being successful! That's 100% true but what I'm trying to communicate is that I'm working towards being successful and not just doing nothing wink
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

I know that it's no measure of me being successful! That's 100% true but what I'm trying to communicate is that I'm working towards being successful and not just doing nothing wink
Ok. Great. Keep at it. All the best. You will def be at the top...
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

Just read this. Sadly most girls at a tender age prefer guys who do all these things over guys like you who are too serious with life. I'll still say for now face yourself. I hope if u don't get laid that won't make u change from being serious to what these girls prefer.

Very true, but all those girls I like don't know I have such personality they are all from different departments. I know 4 sure that I'll get laid very soon as soon as school resumes. Let me treat them the way they expect me to treat them
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Freebettingtips: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok. Great. Keep at it. All the best. You will def be at the top...

Thanks and you too
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Grandamante: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

All my life I wanted to get a girlfriend that I can fall in love with for the rest of my life! No sex till marriage, get married have kids and never cheat on her
For this above, u should not date until u are about to marry for u own good.

When u ve a girlfriend and u are not soliciting to ve sex with her with ur genuine and innocent reasons, she may not see it that way. She may think that either u re weird or she is not attractive enough to make u abandon ur principles. She may, to prove to herself that all those her friends with their vagina-dripping sexcapades are not more attractive than her or that she may be missing out on something, may succumb to the seduction of that rake that ve been disturbing her since. If wittingly or unwittingly u get to hear of the tryst, u may be shattered, psychologically for life. The mental picture of that rake(u may even know him) climbing ur precious angel, spreading her legs wide, slapping her naked ass, bending her over the table, desecrating her or even having her pretty little mouth around his penis may hunt your young, innocent mind for life and may affect ur subsequent relationships.
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

You don't know simple, I know few girls, I mean good girls. The negative ones are skewed heavily to your side. I don't believe in true love but, it's not impossible
Re: Guys (men Only) I Need Your Help! by Lamanii22(f): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why not make a difference instead of treading on that part you aforementioned.

(1) (Reply)

i / I Need A Poultry Farmer For Marriage / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.