Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? (2632 Views)

Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2019
I detest it like hell...

Imagine walking down the street without your girlfriend and your ass is literally bigger than hers or on the same level with hers. Damn it mean.

So ladies do how do you see men with big backside?
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2019
So what’d you suggest guys with big asx do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by AfroKnight: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2019
You detest something the men had no control over? You might as well detest short people or dark skin or small-breasted women.

Detest? Nonsense talk. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Pubichairs(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Wankaholic

2 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by SmithRussell(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:
I detest it like hell...

Imagine walking down the street without your girlfriend and your ass is literally bigger than hers or on the same level with hers. Damn it mean.

I don't get o... Why yhu go dey concentrate on a man's backside na?

Women normally tend to put on tight-fitted clothing unlike men so yhu can barely see the actual shape and size..

Unless yhu are very interested in a boy's yansh, yhu shouldn't even notice if it is bigger than his girlfriend's..

9 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by yenereal(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Just like your moniker, your post is Offpoint.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by jayextra(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2019
By their name u shall know them...dey look ya fellow man nyash u hear

Nonsense and closet gay

6 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by JudasNaCarrot: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2019
The alcohol wey you take since Christmas never clear for your head abi.....which kind nonsense talk is this for this early morning.

Stupid people full everywhere like MTN network.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2019
SmithRussell:

I don't get o... Why yhu go dey concentrate on a man's backside na?

Women normally tend to put on tight-fitted clothing unlike men so yhu can barely see the actual shape and size..

Unless yhu are very interested in a boy's yansh, yhu shouldn't even notice if it is bigger than his girlfriend's..

Some are too obvious not to be notice...
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by MajorWarren: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:
I detest it like hell...

Why are you looking at another mans àss brother Offpoint?

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2019
MajorWarren:

Why are you looking at another mans àss brother Offpoint?
Wasn't looking at no body's ass, I just noticed them.
like you can't walk pass a fat belly dude without noticing it.
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Basic123: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2019
You probably have a very flat ass.

...sorry for you sha
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Basic123:
You probably have a very flat ass.

...sorry for you sha
Can't deny that...
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Basic123: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:

Can't deny that...
that is where the problem lies.

Because,well endowed women hate a very flat ass man.It should be a bit protrude to support trousers not to feminine level anyway.

They even love man with suckable nipples
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by MajorWarren: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:

Nah not really, cos I don’t scan a next mans body.
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Basic123:

that is where the problem lies.

Because,well endowed women hate a very flat ass man.It should be a bit protrude to support trousers not to feminine level anyway.

They even love man with suckable nipples
suitable nip what? like make woman dey suck nipple? that's gross.
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2019
MajorWarren:

Nah not really, cos I don’t scan a next mans body.
Well done...
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Shugavee(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Disgusting asin how, I like guys with ass. U don’t like it . Don’t call it disgusting .

2 Likes

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Basic123: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:
suitable nip what? like make woman dey suck nipple? that's gross.
If you are female,you are really poor on bed.
Try that on your husband and boyfriend and come back with result
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Digmygold: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2019
And if they have thick legs as well Ubunja will ram into them straight. Lol.
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Basic123:
I'll try it out on Monday, I'm usually a woman on Monday.
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Offpoint: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Basic123:
I'll try it out on Monday, I'm usually a woman on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by shinacology(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2019
As your name implies your off point
It your opinion but do you know the meaning of "disgusting"
It not correct in this context
Have a good day
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by kecee99(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Offpoint:

Oga noticer...continue noticing undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by bummyla(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why are you looking at men's ass? Wetin your eyes dey find there?
Offpoint:
I detest it like hell...

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
I detest it like hell...

grin grin grin
Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Me likeee grin. Its looks good on them and makes pant jean trousers really look cute on them. And its a big turn on for me.
Not fat like female butts o. Just big and firm grin

I dont like slippers men looking like Naati or like they're sick . nothing to grab tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2020
I don't like it either

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? / What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor / Jay-z Reasonable Doubt (1996) Download Zip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.