Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? (3450 Views)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / Is It A Good Idea If I Build A House Close To My Wife's Family House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
bukatyne2:

@bold:

To do what? grin
I meant that with him, babe and a witness, the marriage has become official. No hidden agenda.
Coro should go please, u guys will make me say something I don't intend to cheesy
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nooil:

As in! Well that's how most prince brag sha
Not all.
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
sassysure:

Not all.

Didn't type all
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
So laidis laidis op don knack skin to skin cheesy...laughing in premium tears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haunt Barbara, I see you’re fighting your intuition, you’ll be soon kiss
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by frozen70(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
factormatt6:
My story is going to be lengthy, because I need you to understand my situation and offer useful advise. Please pardon any Grammatical error. Help me with advice.
I lost my dad when I was 11, mum take care of me and my education in all possible ways. She die immediately I finished my waec. I have grown up sisters and brothers.
I am from a humble Christian background. My dad denounced an idols practices and even make effort for church to be planted in my village.So basically, I never lack love.After my mum's death, everyone chart his or her part in life. I went with my uncle, struggling to gain admission but was fruitless.
I started hustling by myself and by 23 I had my first car, get a plot of land and start building. I lived in one of the Nigeria oil city so girls wasn't a big deal.
One of my mentor advice me against falling in love. I live with this principle, one girl for one day. No matter how beautiful you are, the moment we have sex, I will lose interest.
Being from a royal root, I strongly believe that a prince should not sleep alone at night, so I always have girls around me but never get to love them, we have fun and it ends there.my Anty taught me how to use a condom (she is a nurse) so I never for once sleep with a girl without condom because I don't want a commoner to exchange blood with me unless I am to marry her.
I always wanted the best for myself. After seeking admission for quite a while, a friend introduce me to a consultation who gave me admission in one of the West African university. Something happened and I had to go to my embassy which I was strongly advise to visit Nigeria. I did, only to be told by ministry of education that NUC doesn't recognize my school and the course I am into. So I lost all, become depressed. Start drinking, traveling to places, have a lot of fun, I just wanted to end it all.My late mum talk to me in a dream and from that day I stop everything fun, I start dreaming again.
After some year I make up my mind to start afresh. I wrote waec, used my ND gain admission this year. I have a dream to go into space science or oil exploration. So basically I'm am living my dream. I make up my mind that no girl will be in the picture, having traveling to five countries in Africa, I don't want to live in Nigeria, Can't raise my kids here, it a very toxic place.
I got engaged in a business, I make some good money. My family member requested for an help in her building project. I discarded her plan, instruct the building planner to draw another plan. I start the project for her, money got finished, she ask for my help. I told her,I can only help her with my capital, she beg and I release 400k to her. After paying for my admission process, school fee and my feeding, I had little left. I left the building at roofing level. My Anty didn't refund my money, I plead, make trouble, involved police,she refused to give me back my money. This is the third time my family has dealt with me financially. I make up my mind not to have anything to do with my family members.
Now here is the real story.
In one of my business deal, I met a girl. Natural skin, flesh in right places, very smart and intelligent. The more I get to know her the more I desire her then for the first time in my 30 years,I fall in love. We both want the same thing, we have the same dream. She visit me in a neutral place, I emptied my account to part pay for the place we will be staying, I even help her to acquire one of her document.
We instantly connect.I make love to her skin to skin ( my very time of doing that),did other things I won't dare with any girl. She is so real and sincere,she is truly amazing and an angel. For three days we stayed together we never had a dull moment. I saw in her a future,to a point that I call her my mum name. I told her everything about me.we make a lot of financial plan because she give me two years to get married to her or she walk.
She is already a graduate but she accepted to marry me while I complete my studies then we move to Europe,or Australia.
She make some sacrifice, give me some fund to add and start a business,but the lock down affect our plans.
Here is the problem
She has started acting up. We video chat for hours every day but since two days ago she wants her space.
Now I need advice: 1: Can I stay with her and we continue planning our life together or I should let her go and concentrate with my studies? Note she doesn't affect my ability to study negatively.
The most important question now
2:If I should allow her to wait for me,how is it possible that I will achieve my dream and make a family with her? I don't want to frustrate her, I care about her to a point I can let her go and hurt my self.
Please anyone who has gone through this before can share his or her story. I will share it with her freely and we take a decision. Also anyone with useful advise PL drop.
Please note, I am not obsess with her. I am truly in love with her.

Hmmm
Let me start by giving you applause for using condoms all these while without having a baby mama

You have the zeal to struggle but you need a lady who will be focused to back you

This lady in question, broke the jinx in your life of not sleeping more than once with any woman

She gave you two years because she wants you to settle down

Pls now is the time, you don't have a mum or dad that will guide you but you have an organised lady who is ready to walk the walk of life with you

Finish your school amd settle down with her

Love is difficult to get especially true love

She came for love and not wealth, so play along with her

She may be doubting your seriousness in life but she will be the one to make you more responsible

You are not getting younger once a man gets to thirty years

If you leave her to go, be ready to start another search and you know how difficult it is these days despite having more women than men
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by factormatt6: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Hmmm
Let me start by giving you applause for using condoms all these while without having a baby mama

You have the zeal to struggle but you need a lady who will be focused to back you

This lady in question, broke the jinx in your life of not sleeping more than once with any woman

She gave you two years because she wants you to settle down

Pls now is the time, you don't have a mum or dad that will guide you but you have an organised lady who is ready to walk the walk of life with you

Finish your school amd settle down with her

Love is difficult to get especially true love

She came for love and not wealth, so play along with her

She may be doubting your seriousness in life but she will be the one to make you more responsible

You are not getting younger once a man gets to thirty years

If you leave her to go, be ready to start another search and you know how difficult it is these days despite having more women than men
. I take your advice to heart, thanks
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by frozen70(f): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
factormatt6:
. I take your advice to heart, thanks

You are welcome
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Harlequeen: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
yettymuse:
So laidis laidis op don knack skin to skin cheesy...laughing in premium tears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haunt Barbara, I see you’re fighting your intuition, you’ll be soon kiss
I don't understand. Pls could you shed more light?
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
uruba23:

I don't understand this story especially what is the important of the sexual preference... Please help advice him if you do understand.
in fact I tire

1 Like

Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by crackkhaus: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Scary.
I love cats but it's night o, I don't want to dream of bush baby cheesy grin.

This so called bush baby person no dey see.
And it's still terrorising girls dormitories cheesy
I nearly broke my leg running because of bush baby.
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne2: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
sassysure:

I meant that with him, babe and a witness, the marriage has become official. No hidden agenda.
Coro should go please, u guys will make me say something I don't intend to cheesy

cheesy
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne2: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Viewing both monikers bukatyne and Bukatyne2 (liked it while it lasted) is fun.
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
bukatyne2:
Viewing both monikers bukatyne and Bukatyne2 (liked it while it lasted) is fun.

OH oh bukatyne2, howdy?

I thought you start with a capital B like a proper noun.

Bukatyne or Bukatyne2.

Had the idea of a thread however, did not want to use bukatyne2 to create it.

Now the idea is gone. embarassed

I like to call my name

Bukatyne, Bukatyne, Bukatyne, Bukatyne2, Bukatyne2, Bukatyne2.

Bukky Bukky cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne2: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks bukatyne2, you served me well.

I need to wean myself off NL though.

One week of not commenting should not kill me. undecided
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Sharonstone7719: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seek God first,let God lead you. God knows the best for u
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by Saintmary(f): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2020
factormatt6:
My story is going to be lengthy, because I need you to understand my situation and offer useful advise. Please pardon any Grammatical error. Help me with advice.
I lost my dad when I was 11, mum take care of me and my education in all possible ways. She die immediately I finished my waec. I have grown up sisters and brothers.
I am from a humble Christian background. My dad denounced an idols practices and even make effort for church to be planted in my village.So basically, I never lack love.After my mum's death, everyone chart his or her part in life. I went with my uncle, struggling to gain admission but was fruitless.
I started hustling by myself and by 23 I had my first car, get a plot of land and start building. I lived in one of the Nigeria oil city so girls wasn't a big deal.
One of my mentor advice me against falling in love. I live with this principle, one girl for one day. No matter how beautiful you are, the moment we have sex, I will lose interest.
Being from a royal root, I strongly believe that a prince should not sleep alone at night, so I always have girls around me but never get to love them, we have fun and it ends there.my Anty taught me how to use a condom (she is a nurse) so I never for once sleep with a girl without condom because I don't want a commoner to exchange blood with me unless I am to marry her.
I always wanted the best for myself. After seeking admission for quite a while, a friend introduce me to a consultation who gave me admission in one of the West African university. Something happened and I had to go to my embassy which I was strongly advise to visit Nigeria. I did, only to be told by ministry of education that NUC doesn't recognize my school and the course I am into. So I lost all, become depressed. Start drinking, traveling to places, have a lot of fun, I just wanted to end it all.My late mum talk to me in a dream and from that day I stop everything fun, I start dreaming again.
After some year I make up my mind to start afresh. I wrote waec, used my ND gain admission this year. I have a dream to go into space science or oil exploration. So basically I'm am living my dream. I make up my mind that no girl will be in the picture, having traveling to five countries in Africa, I don't want to live in Nigeria, Can't raise my kids here, it a very toxic place.
I got engaged in a business, I make some good money. My family member requested for an help in her building project. I discarded her plan, instruct the building planner to draw another plan. I start the project for her, money got finished, she ask for my help. I told her,I can only help her with my capital, she beg and I release 400k to her. After paying for my admission process, school fee and my feeding, I had little left. I left the building at roofing level. My Anty didn't refund my money, I plead, make trouble, involved police,she refused to give me back my money. This is the third time my family has dealt with me financially. I make up my mind not to have anything to do with my family members.
Now here is the real story.
In one of my business deal, I met a girl. Natural skin, flesh in right places, very smart and intelligent. The more I get to know her the more I desire her then for the first time in my 30 years,I fall in love. We both want the same thing, we have the same dream. She visit me in a neutral place, I emptied my account to part pay for the place we will be staying, I even help her to acquire one of her document.
We instantly connect.I make love to her skin to skin ( my very time of doing that),did other things I won't dare with any girl. She is so real and sincere,she is truly amazing and an angel. For three days we stayed together we never had a dull moment. I saw in her a future,to a point that I call her my mum name. I told her everything about me.we make a lot of financial plan because she give me two years to get married to her or she walk.
She is already a graduate but she accepted to marry me while I complete my studies then we move to Europe,or Australia.
She make some sacrifice, give me some fund to add and start a business,but the lock down affect our plans.
Here is the problem
She has started acting up. We video chat for hours every day but since two days ago she wants her space.
Now I need advice: 1: Can I stay with her and we continue planning our life together or I should let her go and concentrate with my studies? Note she doesn't affect my ability to study negatively.
The most important question now
2:If I should allow her to wait for me,how is it possible that I will achieve my dream and make a family with her? I don't want to frustrate her, I care about her to a point I can let her go and hurt my self.
Please anyone who has gone through this before can share his or her story. I will share it with her freely and we take a decision. Also anyone with useful advise PL drop.
Please note, I am not obsess with her. I am truly in love with her.

How can you ask for advice from commoners?

Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by crackkhaus: 2:43am On Apr 16, 2020
sassysure:

Scary.
I love cats but it's night o, I don't want to dream of bush baby cheesy grin.

This so called bush baby person no dey see.
And it's still terrorising girls dormitories cheesy
I nearly broke my leg running because of bush baby.
Fear fear...
Are you planning to live forever? grin
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by crackkhaus: 2:45am On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne:

OH oh bukatyne2, howdy?

I thought you start with a capital B like a proper noun.

Bukatyne or Bukatyne2.

Had the idea of a thread however, did not want to use bukatyne2 to create it.

Now the idea is gone. embarassed

I like to call my name

Bukatyne, Bukatyne, Bukatyne, Bukatyne2, Bukatyne2, Bukatyne2.

Bukky Bukky cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
bukatyne2:
Thanks bukatyne2, you served me well.

I need to wean myself off NL though.

One week of not commenting should not kill me. undecided
Something is wrong with you cheesycheesy
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Maybe
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne2: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Maybe not grin
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by crackkhaus: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Maybe
bukatyne2:

Maybe not grin
You're enjoying this...

Continue cheesy
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by larrypourl(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op. You need to be sure if you can grow and achieve your targets with her, and if you can't, let go of her.
Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself. If you both put in same energy and vibe effortlessly into the relationship, then you can take it further. What she wants from you is an assured future and doesn't want to keep wasting her time. Let her realise the destination of the relationship because a lady at 25 doesn't want a time waster.

Also, be flexible with your plans, decisions and targets made before she came into the picture and try accommodating her in the plans, this should make her reason your level of commitment.
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by veave(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lay everything out on the table just as you did here and let her decide if she wants to stay or not. If she decides to stay then you need to let her know that there's be no need for all the drama
Re: Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? by bukatyne(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

You're enjoying this...

Continue cheesy

I am o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience / Is Your Marriage Failing? Check in!!! / My Wife Says She Won't Cook For Me Again. Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.