Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients (13676 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by FastestGirl: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

Just ask, "in three short sentences,what will 5k do for you now?"
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway
As prospective beneficiaries to show their bank account details.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by pedi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
There is no definite way for you to ascertain those who guienely need it from impostors I will suggest you give it to any body around you ware you leave am sure there are less privilege close to you and you can give them is more easy for you over there to know people who don't really have, but should in case they is non you can pick anybody at Rambo an give but how will you no the really need it?
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by JOSHLIGHT: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

You can asked people who want to partake to screenshot their latest banking transactions to you personally, to know truly that something needs to be done despite the fact people has more than 1 account..

You can also engaged people telling them you wanna do a give away, they should write and tell us their difficulty and areas they need help, you we chose a winner according to the leading of God and your heart .

It gonna be hard thou but God sees our � who needed it most .
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by EmmySparky(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
brother...just pick randomly using a different software that works with numbers... Attach numbers to each name starting from the post directkt below your own as number 1...let it be like a lucky dip...that would make it look very transparent...because not everyone will be comfortable sharing their stories in this public forum...
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by JBrown101: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Doing give away isn't a problem here.. all you need is do a fast hand... Drop your WA number and see the first five to ten people to contact you.. in that way you can easily do it and those people who benefitted can also find a way to reach out to you to show appreciation
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Emylyk(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Forge a number and call the line the lucky person might have your giveaway.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Kubernetes: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:

So he can contact coronavirus, when there are many people on this forum complaining and soliciting for help everyday and the best you can do is to persuade him to abandon them.
If I say you have no human feeling am sure many will agree with me.

Praise the Almighty for being healthy and even having money to buy data to browse.
Btw the sick and the healthy,who needs money most?Don't be selfish and by the way,who told you there is corona in our hospitals? Haven't u heard of isolation centers?
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by olaboy33(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Most Private companies won't pay salary by the end of this month, at this time some people here might only survive by giveaways.

I'ld have said you wait till month end, but the hunger is real already. The forum is a faceless one, there's no way you'ld know those who need it the most as people will find a way about whatever idea you use.

I'll advise you create a thread and let people state how much they need. Those who ask for 1000 and 2000 might really need it. It's better you distribute it bit by bit so it can go across more people.

Any amount would go a good way this period, everyone needs money.

#God bless.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Dansuqi: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
There's no perfect way to do it but inorder to be fair and transparent,you can collate details and select randomly as the spirit or instinct leads you.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Seersam(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please don't forget me sir, anything will go a long way sir. Thanks... 2106796823 UBA
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
really
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
See them!! Scammer una don start. angry tongue
I just checked your profile now. You just registered and have spent only one day on this forum. Start your giveaways by feeding people in your compound first, then your street before telling lies on naira land. angry
Have several seats. Shior ! angry tongue

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
olaboy33:

Most Private companies won't pay salary by the end of this month, at this time some people here might only survive by giveaways.

I'ld have said you wait till month end, but the hunger is real already. The forum is a faceless one, there's no way you'ld know those who need it the most as people will find a way about whatever idea you use.

I'll advise you create a thread and let people state how much they need. Those who ask for 1000 and 2000 might really need it. It's better you distribute it bit by bit so it can go across more people.

Any amount would go a good way this period, everyone needs money.

#God bless.
I pity you! The man is a scam angry tongue
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

See them!! Scammer una don start. angry tongue
I just checked your profile now. You just registered and have spent only one day on this forum. Start your giveaways by feeding people in your compound first, then your street before telling lies on naira land. angry
Have several seats. Shior ! angry tongue
Who the relevancy of your point In what I want to do?
You are seeking attention, go and charge your phone
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Who the relevancy of your point In what I want to do?
You are seeking attention, go and charge your phone

cheesy Shame on you!! If you are not a scammer then kindly request for my account number and send me 2k then I will believe your giveaways are true and sincere. That was how one OP scammmed us last month and went scoot free.
angry angry
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

cheesy Shame on you!! If you are not a scammer then kindly request for my account number and send me 2k then I will believe your giveaways are true and sincere. That was how one OP scammmed us last month and went scoot free.
angry angry
Elebi
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Elebi
Jesus is against every evil thing thrown towards me!! My God is a consuming fire!! angry embarassed embarassed
Be warned!! angry
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by PropertyBuying(f): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
osuofia2:
Thank God o, weather audio or video make e sha end
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Dohyn3(f): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
cc
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Beremx(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the mention cool
Dohyn3:

I'd suggest you contact Beremx sir.

She moderated the giveaways of Snowland and Lelion.

This is in no way asslicking because i didn't make both giveaways. but she is very transparent and fair.

cc beremx

cc awhybliss
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Dohyn3(f): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:

When are you doing yours now?
I'm a broke student o
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
awhybliss:
I advise you to implement it yourself, unless you have a strong reason to use a proxy. The modalities:
1. Fix a definite time for entries, eg 3-4pm.
2. Predetermine entry numbers to win, eg. if you intend to give out to 10 people, you could for instance announce nos. 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 18, 21, 28, 31, as winners even before entries commence. Nothing can be more transparent than this.
3. Disqualify double entries and use your discretion to replace.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:

Can't you just honourably reject the offer and say no? How many times would you help others conduct a giveaway that is not user-friendly and people end up dissatisfied because it mostly exclude regular folks in need. I do not mean to attack you or anything but I think you're the one nominating yourself for these. Stop it. Or could it be because of the money you end up receiving after conducting the giveaway for people? It's now a hustle for you? To get money after helping others conduct giveaway.

Disassociate yourself from this. See you even come openly to endorse the nominations. Is this now a contest? I have never seen ishilove or poco come out publicly to nominate themselves for giveaway distributions. But you did that some day back. Telling people to "allow me do the giveaway distribution, I have done it before for Mr A and I was fair and just".

Stop all these. It shows desperation. Allow the giver make the choice himself and stop inducing pressure to be allowed to handle giveaways.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Can't you just honourably reject the offer and say no? How many times would you conduct a giveaway that is not user-friendly and people end up dissatisfied because it mostly exclude regular folks in need. I do not mean to attach you or anything but I think you're the one nominating yourself for these. Stop it. Or could it be because of the money you end up receiving after conducting the giveaway for people? It's now a hustle for you? To get money helping others conduct giveaway.

Disassociate yourself from this. See you even come openly to endorse the nominations. Is this now a contest? I have never seen ishilove or poco come out publicly to nominate themselves for giveaway distributions. But you did that some day back. Telling people to "allow me do the giveaway distribution, I have done it before for Mr A and I was fair and just".

Stop all these. It shows desperation. Allow the giver make the choice himself and stop inducing pressure to be allowed to handle giveaways.

But she didn't.. Like two people already nominated her
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

But she didn't.. Like two people already nominated her

She goes about nominating herself for giveaway distribution. I see that to be very fishy if not condescending. Never have I seen Ishilove or pocochantis do this anywhere. That shows discipline. I don't attack anyone, I am just telling her this for her to retrace her steps and stop being desperate just for the money she gets after helping people conduct giveaway. Look the image below, that's where she was asking a giver to allow her "handle it". Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

She goes about nominating herself for giveaway distribution. I see that to be very fishy if not condescending. Never have I seen Ishilove or pocochatis do this anywhere. That shows discipline. I don't attack anyone, I am just telling her this for her to retrace her steps and stop being desperate just for the money she gets after helping people conduct giveaway. Look the image below, that's where she was asking a giver to allow her "handle it". Bla bla bla

But In my opinion, I think she has the right to vote herself..

Since people trust her and she can do it, I bliv she has the right to nominate herself if she is upto to the task n meets the requirements.

Just my own thought sir
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
awhybliss:

Op if you want to do giveaway, you just implement it yourself and follow your conscience or you'd rather keep your money and invest in something tangible because from my perspective this giveaway is not really coming to people that are dire in need of it.

Beremx - I think this one have a personal grudge on me that I'm yet to figure out; reply my mentions-No, reply my PMs- She'll not, ok atleast tell me straight up that I'm not qualified so I'll rest after all no be NL giveaway go turn Me to "Dangote" overnight-Mbanu.

At time I feel this NL giveaway is either based on Favoritism or staged i.e one user with multiple account; because I bared my mind in details yesterday but I don't know what other criteria they needed.

mtcheeew, as in Life in general just tire Me. embarassed
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
awhybliss:

I can give u an idea..... Shud I go on with it ??
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by solochiben(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
awhybliss:

1.Look for the section of the society that you want to benefit from the giveaway.
2. Look at the amount you feel if you give, it will get to more persons
3. Ask those persons you identified in (1) to send their account details to an email you will provide.
4. Credit the selected ones

Hope this helps
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by solochiben(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
freechat:
I advise you to implement it yourself, unless you have a strong reason to use a proxy. The modalities:
1. Fix a definite time for entries, eg 3-4pm.
2. Predetermine entry numbers to win, eg. if you intend to give out to 10 people, you could for instance announce nos. 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 18, 21, 28, 31, as winners even before entries commence. Nothing can be more transparent than this.
3. Disqualify double entries and use your discretion to replace.

Where is the feasibility in this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging / COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.