Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients (13678 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

But In my opinion, I think she has the right to vote herself..

Since people trust her and she can do it, I bliv she has the right to nominate herself if she is upto to the task n meets the requirements.

Just my own thought sir

The term right is relative. Everyone has rights to do things but how you go about it calls for speculation.

Beremx action shows greed. She's not the only credible person on Nairaland. But she's the only one who comes out to induce people into allowing her to handle money distribution for others. The problem here is greed not credibility.

We obviously get something automatically from helping others distribute money during a giveaway. So my question is, "Is this now a hustle for her?" Begging to be allowed to distribute money for others?

Look at other credible female Nairalanders, they allow the giver decide what they want by themselves. The givers are even the ones to solicit for their help in disbursing the money. But with her, NO!

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
solochiben:

1.Look for the section of the society that you want to benefit from the giveaway.
2. Look at the amount you feel if you give, it will get to more persons
3. Ask those persons you identified in (1) to send their account details to an email you will provide.
4. Credit the selected ones

Hope this helps

Nice Idea.
#Seconded.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by solochiben(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

See them!! Scammer una don start. angry tongue
I just checked your profile now. You just registered and have spent only one day on this forum. Start your giveaways by feeding people in your compound first, then your street before telling lies on naira land. angry
Have several seats. Shior ! angry tongue

He didn't just create the account, account was created in March

Read well first
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

The term right is relative. Everyone has rights to do things but how you go about it calls for speculation.

Beremx action shows greed. She's not the only credible person on Nairaland. But she's the only one who comes out to induce people into allowing her to handle money distribution for others. The problem here is greed not credibility.

We obviously gets something automatically from helping others distribute the money. So my question is, "Is this now a hustle for her?"

Look at other credible female Nairalanders, they allow the giver decide what they want by themselves. The givers are even the ones to solicit for their help in disbursing the money. But with her, NO!

That ur name ikemefuna made me remember a story book we read in literature class back then in secondary school..

Ys I remember... Things Fall Apart...

Chai sir thank u for letting me remember ikemefuna... Thank u very much
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Her action shows greed. She's not the only credible person on Nairaland. But she's the only one who comes out to induce people into allowing her to handle money distribution for others. The problem her is greed not credibility.

We obviously gets something automatically from helping others distribute the money. So my question is, "Is this now a hustle for her?"

but on a second thought; must it be a female NLer everytime.

Is it that we don't have credible Men on NL or Is it Trust Issues?

Smh.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

That ur name ikemefuna made me remember a story book we read in literature class back then in secondary school..

Ys I remember... Things Fall Apart...

Chai sir thank u for letting me remember ikemefuna... Thank u very much

Hahaha. Abeg nor make me laugh my brother. Corona no allow anybody remember things these days
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Nairaland has sections for a reason so u just navigate to ur preferred section and start.... and remember it can never be 100 percent accurate
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Hahaha. Abeg nor make me laugh my brother. Corona no allow anybody remember things these days

Pls remember ooo
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2020
cole01:

You can't do enough because it's a faceless forum.... u can't really tell who needs it.
1.By the other suggestions given,.... people have multiple accounts so emptying their accounts is a small task.
2. Beremx have been fair and well cultured without Insulting anyone so she's a good option although some people feels she's not fair but it's ur money so u can as well look into it and compare if she does it right or not.
3.Giveaways on a faceless forum boils down to luck because many people can lie just to get it, so a first come first serve method is also OK,....
4.Its a giveaway so u shouldn't feel u owe anyone.... anyone that complains at the end of a giveaway is definitely not someone worth given anything. Hope u consider any of these

Another one. Did the giver mention anything about getting another person to conduct the giveaway for him? Why the sudden nomination of Beremx? Can you please tell us your intention here; you're either an alternate account of hers or you are related.

Ishilove is an ex NL mod and very trusted, why didn't you include her? Look the image below and see that your end game show greed.

Beremx stop spamming NL begging people to allow you disburse money in their giveaway. You're doing it because of what you get after the help. This is not a genuine intention to help.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Joyfulgal: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Op if you want to do giveaway, you just implement it yourself and follow your conscience or you'd rather keep your money and invest in something tangible because from my perspective this giveaway is not really coming to people that are dire in need of it.

Beremx - I think this one have a personal grudge on me that I'm yet to figure out; reply my mentions-No, reply my PMs- She'll not, ok atleast tell me straight up that I'm not qualified so I'll rest after all no be NL giveaway go turn Me to "Dangote" overnight-Mbanu.

At time I feel this NL giveaway is either based on Favoritism or staged i.e one user with multiple account; because I bared my mind in details yesterday but I don't know what other criteria they needed.

mtcheeew, as in Life in general just tire Me. embarassed

My brother. The same thing happened to me. Even when I offered to provide personal details. The last cash distributed by Ishilove and Beremx na sit down look i dey.

All thanks to Covid 19
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Joyfulgal:

My brother. The same thing happened to me. Even when I offered to provide personal details. The last cash distributed by Ishilove and Beremx na sit down look i dey.

All thanks to Covid 19

Ishilove doesn't nominate herself. Rather the giver solicits her help to do the giveaway. In the case of Beremx, she throws herself at everyone to allow her do the giveaway for them. Publicly ooo

2 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Another one. Did the giver mention anything about getting another person to conduct the giveaway for him? Why the sudden nomination of Beremx? Can you please tell us your intention here; you're either an alternate account of hers or you are related.

Ishilove is an ex NL mod and very trusted, why didn't you include her? Look the image below and see that your end game show greed.

Beremx stop spamming NL begging people to allow you disburse money in their giveaway. You're doing because of what you get after the help. This is not a genuine intention to help.
Can't u see where I said it's his money and some people are complaining so he has a choice which I can't make for him....... she and Pocahontas are the only two I know, I still didn't stop there I still went ahead to talk of the first come first serve option..... how is me making a suggestion now automatically mean am an alternate...... u want ur opinion to be heard but don't want others opinion to be given a thought too

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by oyetpel(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Ishilove doesn't nominate herself. Rather the giver solicits her help to do the giveaway. In the case of Beremx, she throws herself at everyone to allow her do the giveaway for them. Publicly ooo

Stop being jealous, you are a man.

Did she misappropriate any of the funds transferred to her?
Did she scam the philanthropists?

If you didn't win, wait for your turn.

Stop talking about her.

It's like you want to be a disburser too.

You think some others will not see that kind of huge money and deactivate?

She's trustworthy, that's why people nominate her, and can vouch for her.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
cole01:

Can't u see where I said it's his money and some people are complaining so he has a choice which I can't make for him....... she and Pocahontas are the only two I know, I still didn't stop there I still went ahead to talk of the first come first serve option..... how is me making a suggestion now automatically mean am an alternate...... u want ur opinion to be heard but don't want others opinion to be given a thought too

Yep. And Poco will never do this in the image below.

If you really care about Beremx, you'll let her know she's going about it the wrong way. Feeding fat from the pretence that she is helping.

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Joyfulgal:

All thanks to Covid 19

It is well sha, God deh.

My own is that after ASUU and this lockdown; when I resume school and business- I'll personally do my giveaway in my own small way on this forum.

All this na Scammers and FG cause am.
God will surely see Us through.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Stop talking about her.

You can't tell me who to or not to talk about. Never can you infact. The same way I can't tell Beremx wether or not to continue begging people to allow her conduct giveaway just to get compensation.

It's her choice to make. And it is my choice to call her attention to it. I quoted her alarting her to stop until she started using alternate accounts to shush me.

You keep doing your thing. I don't have any grouse with you.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by oyetpel(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

You can't tell me who to or not to talk about. Never can you infact. The same way I can't tell Beremx wether or not to continue begging people to allow her conduct giveaway just to get compensation.

It's her choice to make. And it is my choice to call her attention to it. I quoted her alarting her to stop until she started using alternate accounts to shush me.

You keep doing your thing. I don't have any grouse with you.

You are trying to sell yourself to also disburse giveaway.

Stop ranting.

You only do that if she mismanage or run away with the money.

She has proved herself so far, so if people keep nominating her she earned the trust.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Beremx(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin grin eyaaa sorry you weren’t picked. Stop crying and pray for another chance.

Btw, some nairaland members nominated me on Lelion’s thread that I should handle the disbursement, hence the reason why I contacted Lelion to affirm my credibility. What am to gain in feeding fat? The money that was given to me by Lelion, I split it into three and took a third of it and credited two nairaland members

I am not hungry in my house o! I am an old member on this forum so I have an integrity to protect.

It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Stop talking about her.

What is the meaning of the above please?.. A woman can be jealous a man cannot be?

Stay safe!!
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by oyetpel(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

What is the meaning of the above please?.. A woman can be jealous a man cannot be?

Stay safe!!

Don't drag me into gender inequalities
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:
grin grin grin eyaaa sorry you weren’t picked. Stop crying and pray for another chance.

Btw, some nairaland members nominated me on Lelion’s thread that I should handle the disbursement, hence the reason why I contacted Lelion to affirm my credibility. What am to gain in feeding fat? The money that was given to me by Lelion, I split it into three and took a third of it and credited two nairaland members

I am not hungry in my house o! I am an old member on this forum so I have an integrity to protect.

It is well with Nigeria
He took the matter personal...... I was surprised sef saying am ur alternate ���...... This giveaway thing isn't a do or die affair bro.... chill
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:

Rudeness at it's highest peak [Typical of an average Nigerian].

BTW; No one Is - atleast not me - most of Us needed that funds for Subscription.

stay safe.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
oyetpel:

You are trying to sell yourself to also disburse giveaway.

Stop ranting.

You only do that if she mismanage or run away with the money.

She has proved herself so far, so if people keep nominating her she earned the trust.

I have only sold three people in my comments, Ishilove, Pocochantas and Beremx.

If you can read and comprehend, you will see that my only problem with Beremx is how she goes about throwing herself at everyone to let her disburse money in a giveaway.

I know people like you will scramble out of nowhere to play the reverse psychology move on me. But what is obvious is truly obvious.

You claim I want to take her place but never in my post have I said anything that relates to that. You defend and attack me but fail to admit that she's being overzealous/desperate by openly begging to handle money disbursement for a compensation during a giveaway.

Your attack on me calls for speculation; are you Beremx in disguise or is it that you have benefited awesomely from her trick?

Do you support pretence? Pretending to help just to get something in return?

Will you appreciate others following her footsteps henceforth? I mean, how will you feel if Ishilove, Poco, etc comes here too to apply for the position of money disbursement?

Should it now be a contest between the three? And others?

Nevermind answering, I can already predict your next response. You will still come here talking trash about how she has earned trust hence can keep throwing herself on people to be allowed to disburse money for compensation.

You'll be ignored regardless.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
He should cry a bucket full of tears. Wetin be my own. At least I no chop money deactivate account. Lol grin grin grin
cole01:

He took the matter personal...... I was surprised sef saying am ur alternate ���...... This giveaway thing isn't a do or die affair bro.... chill
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Beremx(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
You shouldn’t be complaining because your own email came late. Everyone must not be pleased. Stop complaining abeg!!

Am out of this thread abeg!!
Raeheemwayne:

Rudeness at it's highest peak [Typical of an average Nigerian].

BTW; No one Is - atleast not me - most of Us needed that funds for Subscription.

stay safe.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by oyetpel(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

I have only sold three people in my comments, Ishilove, Pocochantis and Beremx.

If can read and comprehend, you will see that my only problem with Beremx is how she goes about throwing herself at everyone to let her disburse money in a giveaway.

I know people like you will scramble out of nowhere to play the reverse psychology move on me. But what is obvious is truly obvious.

You claim I want to take her place but never in my post have I said anything that relates to that. You defend and attack me but fail to admit that she's being overzealous/desperate by openly begging to handle money disbursement for a compensation during a giveaway.

Your attack on me calls for speculation; are you Beremx in disguise or is it that you have benefited awesomely from her trick?

Do you support pretence? Pretending to help just to get something in return?

Will you appreciate others following her footsteps henceforth? I mean, how will you feel if Ishilove, Poco, etc comes here too to apply for the position of money disbursement?

Should it now be a contest between the three? And others?

Nevermind answering, I can already predict your next response. You will still come here talking trash about how she has earned trust hence can keep throwing herself on people to be allowed to disburse money for compensation.

You'll be ignored regardless.

Funny how you call someone that opposes your brash and false opinion her alternate account.

What i am trying to tell you is that, she has proved herself that she's trustworthy.
Someone might have swallowed the over 200k sent to her, yet she delivered.

I believe that should be acknowledged, not you attacking her.

And besides, she only ask the first person to give her the work.
The 2nd one she was nominated.
And the third one, another person that has seen her work, nominated her, and you got jealous.

She even said she will also do her own giveaway.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:
He should cry a bucket full of tears. Wetin be my own. At least I no chop money deactivate account. Lol grin grin grin

There are others who won't "chop money and deactivate account" too. We have them all over NL, you not the first person. And it is not a new thing. You're credible quite alright, many more people on NL are too. But do we see them turning themselves into nuesance and begging to help when in reality it is the profit that they are after?

Look what you're doing is exploiting people's sense of giving and feeding fat from it in pretence that you are helping.

Keep at it however. I wish you luck.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Don't drag me into gender inequalities

Na u start am na... Why using ambiguous nuances
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:

He should cry a bucket full of tears.

This is unnecessary na.... Just ignore and move on.. You can't satisfy everyone
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Raeheemwayne: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Beremx:

[Exhales].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging / COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.