Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend (1344 Views)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by Nomanlike(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corona e no go better for u�.. The fear of hunger might make me contact this ex girlfriend of mine.. There's this gal called Bolu that is really rich (or should i say her family is).. The thing is i got tired of her constant nagging and bag of troubles.. She's been over pampered and spoilt from home so maybe she expects everything to go her way.. When we were together, she was really generous towards me and somehow i never lacked money.. Bad as e bad 5k dy my hand each day.. At a time i got tired of her baggage and became cold so the relationship died a natural death.. Fast forward to today and i think I'm gonna hit her up �.. My two other gal friends na packaging (had i known) so they are equally broke with me.. Now i can't even afford to purchase my normal Arizona cos I'm scared i might go totally broke.. I smoke weed now ��.. Coupled with eating two square meal pay day.. Meanwhile this Bolu girl is really balling.. Hunger will make me shit my pride today.. I hope it doesn't end in tears�..
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by okomile(f): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin grin
Make I keep quiet

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by daewoorazer(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin

I was once fcvking a girl like this.
She’d tell me not to go chill with friends say she dey come
She dey try control me coz she dey buy things for me
Me wey my eye red... na one day I say I no do again

Now one thing I wanna warn u about is these spoilt girls dey craze for head o. BETTER DONT GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT

she go drag u like say tomorrow no dey....
If you can’t afford Arizona, smoke pawpaw leaves

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by SocialJustice: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
You will die in tears, shameless gold digger.
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by bigpicture001: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
You will die in tears, shameless gold digger.

U are too fast to call people Gold digger... What with you and gold digging.....did t d guy dump her ass inspire of her money cuz of bad attitude....?

Y didn't he continue to endure cuz of her gold..?

Mind how you talk and conclude in things...gals from rich homes or rich gals must be dated by human being...and not "spirit"
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by mofeoluwadassah: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
In premium tears it shall end cool
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

U are too fast to call people Gold digger... What with you and gold digging.....did t d guy dump her ass inspire of her money cuz of bad attitude....?

Mind how you talk and conclude in things...gals from rich homes or rich gals must be dated by human being...and not "spirit"
You dey crase. Don't ever quote me again, since you lack mental capacity to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
my brother go ahead it's just business this time for you not relationship. You must survive.

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by Nomanlike(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
daewoorazer:
grin

I was once fcvking a girl like this.
She’d tell me not to go chill with friends say she dey come
She dey try control me coz she dey buy things for me
Me wey my eye red... na one day I say I no do again

Now one thing I wanna warn u about is these spoilt girls dey craze for head o. BETTER DONT GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT

she go drag u like say tomorrow no dey....
If you can’t afford Arizona, smoke pawpaw leaves

I done make up my mind oh.. Dem no dy tell person
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nomanlike:
Corona e no go better for u�.. The fear of hunger might make me contact this ex girlfriend of mine.. There's this gal called Bolu that is really rich (or should i say her family is).. The thing is i got tired of her constant nagging and bag of troubles.. She's been over pampered and spoilt from home so maybe she expects everything to go her way.. When we were together, she was really generous towards me and somehow i never lacked money.. Bad as e bad 5k dy my hand each day.. At a time i got tired of her baggage and became cold so the relationship died a natural death.. Fast forward to today and i think I'm gonna hit her up �.. My two other gal friends na packaging (had i known) so they are equally broke with me.. Now i can't even afford to purchase my normal Arizona cos I'm scared i might go totally broke.. I smoke weed now ��.. Coupled with eating two square meal pay day.. Meanwhile this Bolu girl is really balling.. Hunger will make me shit my pride today.. I hope it doesn't end in tears�..

Please do and dont forget to tell us how it all went grin
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by Nomanlike(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

No mind some people.. That guy fit be woman wrapper sef
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by MPESA(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

He or she was right ..... Because he's virtually going back to his vomit because of monetary benefits he do get from her.... So na gold digger e be .....
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by MPESA(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nomanlike:

No mind some people.. That guy fit be woman wrapper sef

Guy no dey talk , why you dey call the guy woman wrapper BTW if I were you I go try build myself with little you have imagine ONLY YOU KEPTS TWO GIRLFRIEND..... Make una dey get small respect for una self , if woman start to dey feed you today na when e go end kwanu....
Re: I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend by AmIYourMate(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
5k , that one is not gold digging, try collecting up to 700k within 8 months , rich girls to sweet

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Life Since The Lockdown / Identify Your True Love / Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.