Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,821 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47041 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by HealthWealthy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Shellsploit: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

Keep waving, until she approaches you.

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

489 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Romanoff(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

875 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by HealthWealthy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Keep waving, until she approaches you.

Lol, I’m still pondering whether to give her my attention or not.

11 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by HealthWealthy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Team saga grin

700 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by orohbiro(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

cc: harddon, stanliwise
of cause u her out of her league, looking for a rich girl so u can start leeching on her with ur problem.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by DaddyRochie1642: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Love dey shack this one

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by harveyosho1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro let me give u bro to bro advise
No be every fish dey dey chop, some get bone wey go hook ur neck
Next time u see her, just throway face
So dat we would not be seeing thread of " how my neighbour is threatening my life because of a lady"
Let me sip my vodka in peace...

308 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Millimann: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

I tire oo

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by JoeRizzla(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
E go shock you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Connected1: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
You want your share abi na love dae do you?

If it's the former, then you may have issues with that your neighbour but if it's the latter, then I will seriously advise you don't give birth to a male child.

We don't need more fools abeg.

303 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Sonnobax15(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you don already look down on yourself undecided

Well,i go advice you to shoot your shot,but no ever forget to use your head........You may be wrong cha,via thinking that banny is the money type....What if she's the type that shares free WiFi to every Nigha that comes knocking on her door tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are already seeing her as outta your league, you are probably in South Africa MTN Premiership compared to her French Ligue 1

12 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by LagosNissan: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tired of talking to naija girls.

They are only interested in talking about their issues-- issues that only money can solve.

No meaningful discussions. Nothing. They will always talk about it indirectly.

I asked one why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Access bank ATM, because I was going out as well.

We met there and gisted a bit and she was complaining about low salary from workplace .I gave her 2500 and bought fruits of 500 for her too.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility.

She thanked me and bid goodbye.

She hasn't chatted me since then.

I called her twice 2 weeks ago, she didn't pick. I haven't bothered chatting or calling since then.

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me. Lol.

_________________. _____________. ________
So bro, why do you need to get close this girl (debit alert) especially since your neighbour fuuocks or is close to her?

Is it because of touto? Or what?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by bestman09(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Hustle hard and be like your rich neighbor!

But there is no way she will be confident dating you in the same neighborhood unless she's a public property, and in that case, never try to convert public property to personal use

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by DamnnNiggarr: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy

Honestly speaking,

I don't know what to tell you but I must say something.

From the way you sounded, you might be a very young man,
Young man, remove your eyes from a local prost*tute and runs girl and find yourself a better girl because, if you start being her friend, a day will come in the future when she will start waving at another dude.
And don't be desperate to be loved
And also do away with undermining yourself,
Learn to build your self worth and stop settling for cheap and local things.

55 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Everybody with im palava

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Segrol: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Saskay44: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
This one want make hin fishing net break...better go another river go catch fish

6 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sonofanarchy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
No be advice you need, na konk for that your long head..

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by slawormiir: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damn nigga
Isoright

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere with no balls

Pussy way you go bang shaperly and move on

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by punisha: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damn nigga
This isn't oright

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

No be juju be this? undecided

46 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Rawgold29(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
l
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by zeeace(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Useless post.bunch of indecisive people na them for this forum.

4 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Skyfornia(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
How do you guys do this? I can't even be attracted to a lady I know her boyfriend or even ex boyfriend...talk more of the fact her guy is my neighbour.

Your neighbour will never respect you...unless they haven't had sex.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Trumann: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by puyol005(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Just say you're attracted to your rich neighbour's girlfriend.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by zinizta: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

In other words, you wan fvck your neighbor girlfriend.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by janedonez(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bad
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
[s]There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next dayAlthough I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her numberI saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at herSomething tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than meAnd I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her[/s]?

Absolute crap.

Nonsense. angry angry angry

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.