Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Need A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Life Partner (591 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
I think I am getting old now. I seriously need a life partner. I worked hard in my life and I have now plenty for the future. I need an honest and humble woman to spend rest of my life with me.
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good luck on your search. Chose wisely and prayerfully.
Also remember, Marriage is not for kids. wink
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
I noticed you just opened this account today,

Is it to hide your identity or to catch new prey?

3 Likes

Re: Need A Life Partner by areaboys: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ademolatayo:
I think I am getting old now. I seriously need a life partner. I worked hard in my life and I have now plenty for the future. I need an honest and humble woman to spend rest of my life with me.

so wetin do the one wen u dey Bleep before ?
Re: Need A Life Partner by DabuIIIT: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:
Good luck on your search. Chose wisely and prayerfully.
Also remember, Marriage is not for kids. wink
If you were a male,I would have

grin
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
DabuIIIT:

If you were a male,I would have vvvv

grin

Your type is one of the reasons I said marriage is not for kids who have no other amicable ways of resolving their differences than violence.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Need A Life Partner by DabuIIIT: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Your type is one of the reasons I said marriage is not for kids who have no other amicable ways of resolving their differences than violence.

Enjoy your day.

Aunty,what I do nah?!

grin
Re: Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks Eulalia for your kind words and advice. I will ignore rest of the meaningless posts. No idea when people will take anything seriously.
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ademolatayo:
Thanks Eulalia for your kind words and advice. I will ignore rest of the meaningless posts. No idea when people will take anything seriously.

You're welcome, bro.
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ademolatayo:
You wasted precious time chasing the cash and forgot about the hoes. Take heart bro cos I doubt you'll find what you're looking for.

Re: Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Masonkaycares:
You wasted precious time chasing the cash and forgot about the hoes. Take heart bro cos I doubt you'll find what you're looking for.

One thing I have learnt in my life is that you should never give up. It's never too late. There is always someone for you
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ademolatayo:

One thing I have learnt in my life is that you should never give up. It's never too late. There is always someone for you
If I may ask , was there anyone there for you before (family excluded)?
Re: Need A Life Partner by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good luck
Re: Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If I may ask , was there anyone there for you before (family excluded)?

Yeah I have had few relationships in the past. It didn't work out. Looking back, I would say that I was myself to blame for not trying harder. I am now looking forward to make it work.
Re: Need A Life Partner by vikithor(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Enjoy your day.
Re: Need A Life Partner by vikithor(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2020
If you don't know how to drive both manual and automatic car in cities,you haven't gotten a life skill necessary weathering the storm.
Call or whatsapp us with number below
Re: Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=vikithor post=88495121][/quote]

Why most nigeruan women think that nigeruan men are wife beaters? I think its other way round.
Re: Need A Life Partner by Ademolatayo: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ate there any takers of my offer.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These BEAUTIES, Feel Free To Criticize / E / Moment Groom Began To Speak In Tongues After He Was Asked To “kiss The Bride”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.