Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? (39502 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / Lagos Records 119 Fire Outbreaks In 3 Weeks / Fire Outbreaks: 24 Persons Dead, Property Worth N13.2bn Lost In Delta (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Throwback: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
The buildings are unoccupied.

So with already poor HSE conditions in terms of faulty electrical installations that might have been left running while personnel is at home, there is no one available to intervene until it becomes a wildfire.

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Cocolatti(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.
Hot weather
Na today we dey experience hot weather
Sokoto and Borno are the hottest parts of Nigeria yet we don't hear of fire outbreaks there. Methinks some people are using this lock down to cover up some of their shits
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by BurbeeStyles(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Season 1 episode 5

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Salmom: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Like someone said some days ago. It could be they forgot to switch off d junction boxes before all going for d lockdown break which I feel its actually d cause.

Or in another case God is venting his anger on Nigeria govt that's y its mostly govt buildings catching fire

Thirdly who am I to know what d problem is. A lot of bad happenings this year which Fire outbreak is just one of it.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and pray for God mercies upon us.
Seriously?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Cikoloko(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
My friends shop in abuja gudu market caught fire too

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
What can be the cause? Well, it is complicated. First of all, when a person gets his or her thieftancy title, or even becomes a thiefcellency, he or she has to cover the tracks that led to that position. Ministry of finance keeps the evidence, so the evidence gets... burned. And then you burn the CAC so it is as if your businesses never even existed. Next is ICPC and EFCC.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kaybaba5(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
See jamb question

But u already know the answer naw
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Keziehenry(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by VirginSearcher(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Arsonists.. APC, Fulani terrorists and Boko Haram are the cause.. they are evil n wicked
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stage managed
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by deepwater(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP Na pikin they worry u
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don't be deceived. 99% are premeditated. Na 9ja be this
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Sultty(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
INEC hq is currently on fire too and it does not look like weather is to be blamed
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by edoairways: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Like someone said some days ago. It could be they forgot to switch off d junction boxes before all going for d lockdown break which I feel its actually d cause.

Or in another case God is venting his anger on Nigeria govt that's y its mostly govt buildings catching fire.

Thirdly who am I to know what d problem is. A lot of bad happenings this year which Fire outbreak is just one of it.

They were careless that is all nothing more nothing less
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by don4real18(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin OP, you quite funny. Why will you think that it's due to hot weather when it's only institutions with sensitive documents that are going up in flames?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Numero9: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
The chief cause is "Opportunity".
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by EdiskyHarry: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
This fire no dey burn mosque, churches or hotels o. Na government houses the fire dey burn.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Numero9: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deyybuh:
I was thinking it was due to dry weather but things might be wrong spiritually

Hunger too is a spiritual thing.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Endybest5050: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Global warming
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Faithful4real(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by megareal: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Arson. But our police will never investigate that.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by benitwater(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Or in another case God is venting his anger on Nigeria govt that's y its mostly govt buildings catching fire.

the first option I guess, office electrian should check all power source before it gets out of hand.

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by pacco6ixty9(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
New Looting Tactics!!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Samiah33(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lack of safety precautions, the maintenance staff needs to be queried

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by johnsnow2020(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
only God knows
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by austinelex: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
When corona invade Nigeria without the gods permission
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by joelag: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na only Buhari men fit answer that question.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deyybuh:
I was thinking it was due to dry weather but things might beat the wrong spiritually
a serial pyromaniac is on the loose.
Nothing Spiritual about this.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by AuroraB(f): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iamdemola:
The hot weather and then carelessness or human error.
How does 'hot weather' cause fire outbreak
Harmattan I know helps it spread faster undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Amalekki: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Several markets also involved. Easy conclusions won't address the real problem which no one is 100% sure of. Only thorough investigations can reveal the actual causes. We are too lazy & emotional when analyzing issues, it is mostly one way traffic to the easiest conclusions & we tend to confuse our 'logical' thoughts & permutations with fact. There is no alternative to thorough on-site investigations grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by MrPaul2: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.

Are you sure? You mean you believe this weather is so hot that its only key office that the fire can engulf. grin grin let me tell you my own believe too grin grin
I believe all this days that most of us usually curse them with the word "thunder fire you" maybe the gods are beginning to hear our prayers grin grin

abuja maps / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House