Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? (39503 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / Lagos Records 119 Fire Outbreaks In 3 Weeks / Fire Outbreaks: 24 Persons Dead, Property Worth N13.2bn Lost In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Emoigho: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.

Na today we begin get hot weather?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by themanderon: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
But why is it happening to most government offices? Hmmmmm
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by proudlyafrican1: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
The subsequent fire outbreaks after the one at the auditor general office is merely a smoke-screen or cover-up to the main target which is the office of the auditor general. Corrupt government.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by amalab30(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
I appreciate the compliments, Sir!

maasoap:

See contradiction! You're neither here nor there.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by WiseStarr(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deyybuh:
I was thinking it was due to dry weather but things might be wrong spiritually
sad shocked sad

Bro, no be spiritual jarezl, na 21billion wey EU sent made them do so

Spiritual kor spiritual nii shocked
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Euegene100001: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
To play more mind games on Nigerians
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by letitrainnow(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lord have mercy
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Question :

The whole world is on lock down including other African countries with extreme heat, some hotter than Nigeria . Government and private companies are on lock down.

Why is it only in Nigeria that certain sensitive govt offices are burning down?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by pretyval: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have a suggestion.... the question is how many of us will give it a thought...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Exclusive2020(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
God is dealing with the evil and wicked sectors....Lol
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by themaestro08(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
AbbasJR:
Prolly the heat,The heat wey do me yesterday when nepa take light Even my body boil

Oga use your Head for once na!

Its unlikely heat was the main cause of these recent infernos we are having... Highly unlikely. If so countries like U.A.E, Qatar , Libya , Saudi and even Yemen could have been burnt to ashes. Because the heat there is much severe.

Stop been silly.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by MallyLike: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] grin money
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by MagnumDealzNG: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria jaga, everything scatter scatter
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by theDEVILisHERE: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Only Evil people claim the fires are coincidence or as a result of heat/electricity bla bla

..good people, note this mischievous clowns and avoid them
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by larryking540: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Deyybuh:
I was thinking it was due to dry weather but things might be wrong spiritually

Since every sector is on break because of covid ,most offices forgot to turn off their equipment like AC and other electrical applicisnces
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kingsleyifebuch(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
That heat will kill you angry angry angry angry
[color=#550000][/color]
As you don't know this country very well..
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Ayorella77(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Zamfara State puts out fire everyday.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
AuroraB:
How does 'hot weather' cause fire outbreak
Harmattan I know helps it spread faster undecided

Every object have what we call ignition temperature, that is, a temperature point where the object can ignite to fire. So what the hot weather does is that it helps to speed up the rate at which that ignition point is attained if we engage in careless keeping of materials that burn
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by HolyTitus(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

A simple use of common sense would have allowed most of you peddling conspiracy theories as usual to yourselves two important questions because that's where the answer lies. The two questions are: where and why now?
First answer: Abuja and Lagos state.
Second answer: Lockdown.
Nobody to look after power supply to government buildings and no one is sure how many of them forgot to switch off in their various offices. Power surge!
A simple use of common sense should have allowed you to read and pass without hurling insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

abuja maps / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.