Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) (2102 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
The lady in the video could be heard advising women to stay away from men who don’t beat them.

A young Nigerian lady has courted attention on social media after she was seen in a video saying she can’t date a guy who does not beat her.

the video, she added that if she does something wrong he should beat her. She claimed that if he does not do so after she does something wrong it means what she did did not annoy him.
She added that it also means that he does not care for her or love her the way he claims. The lady also complained about how people called her out for previously giving the advice.
We came across the video after it was shared on Twitter by a user identified as @therealdotun.
Watch Video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq2uZ4K1qjg

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Oluromantic: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank God it's not a man who said so, feminists would have come out with anguish-inspired pointless facts to attack like wounded lions. Now this is a member of the womenfolk with a different opinion, contrary to the general belief. Keep it up.

12 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by James4bright(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
She's either trying to get noticed or she's slightly crazy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Evablizin(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Attention seeker. Weldone oh,i no fit use my data watch wetin go vex me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
When a fool falls in foolishness thinking he/she falls in love, this is the result.

Several people are just dating themselves these days without knowing it.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who else thinks this lady and common sense are doing social distancing?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Comedian2019: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oponu omo jati jati.
Come make i show you love with some blows make your yeye eye swell.
Idiot
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by chiunlimited(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Many are mad, but few are roaming. Continue with him o, till they beat you to coma undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Garrieveryday: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
She wan trend

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
I've heard a girl said this some years ago, I wasn't just shocked that day, I was electrocuted honestly..
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by MrSensor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
I agree with her. Tonight I will beat my own to a palp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:
feminists spotted
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
I believe everything should be moderate, don't be cool or hot at her wrongs always, when you are angry show it but avoid doing irreversible things like trying to injure her and avoid getting angry easily.
I don't see anything wrong in cautioning your woman, women that understand you will take corrections but those that can't, will see it as an abomination, stay away from such women!!
And if she doesn't learn from her mistakes and starts being repulsive to your cautions, send her back!!!
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by faithfull18(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okeytus:
I believe everything should be moderate, don't be cool or hot at her wrongs always, when you are angry show it but avoid doing irreversible things like trying to injure her and avoid getting angry easily.
I don't see anything wrong in cautioning your woman, women that understand you will take corrections but those that can't, will see it as an abomination, stay away from such women!!
And if she doesn't learn from her mistakes and starts being repulsive to your cautions, send her back!!!
Just summarise please, you mean you see nothing wrong in beating up a woman.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
faithfull18:

Just summarise please, you mean you see nothing wrong in beating up a woman.
I don't see anything wrong with it if you do it with care and the situation at the moment deserves it.
like I said, don't do it often, if there is no change, send her back to her parents.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Activistman(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a case of two idiots in love. Why should I raise my hand on my spouse? No, I can't do that because it's better to give her the silence treatment than to beat her.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by pmoye(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Right or wrong, it doesn't matter. Beating another person (woman or man) is a criminal offence.

We are more than 200 million in this country, not everyone will agree on a point of view. And that's why we have laws that criminalize it.

CEONAIJATUBE:
The lady in the video could be heard advising women to stay away from men who don’t beat them.

A young Nigerian lady has courted attention on social media after she was seen in a video saying she can’t date a guy who does not beat her.

the video, she added that if she does something wrong he should beat her. She claimed that if he does not do so after she does something wrong it means what she did did not annoy him.
She added that it also means that he does not care for her or love her the way he claims. The lady also complained about how people called her out for previously giving the advice.
We came across the video after it was shared on Twitter by a user identified as @therealdotun.
Watch Video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq2uZ4K1qjg
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Dyonne: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:

Come, let me beat you small. You know I lurr you grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by sapientia(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hope we don't get to read how her husband beat her to death.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by faithfull18(f): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okeytus:

I don't see anything wrong with it if you do it with care and the situation at the moment deserves it.
like I said, don't do it often, if there is no change, send her back to her parents.
What?!!
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Philipmighty(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
This when the pussy thinks otherwise more than the Brain
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Cindy95(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
UNTIL HE KILLS YOU.. WEHDONE MA... ANOTHER LOST SOUL SPOTTED...
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Evablizin(f): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dyonne:

Come, let me beat you small. You know I lurr you grin
grin hold your "lurr." i don't want.

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Cholls(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:
my sister to beat to you from behind dey hitch me.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Dyonne: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:
grin hold your "lurr." i don't want.

Ah don't do like this na.

Issa very gentle beating. I will even pet you after grin
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by 2cul2care: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
This post is a testament to the saying "Many are mad, but few are roaming"
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Ttorp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
This shows how idiotic and empty your skull is. And may you find a guy that will turn you to punching bag. Amen

Oponu omo ale jatijati.
Atleast you’ve gotten the attention you were seeking for.

As for me, there is nothing whatsoever that can make me raise hand on my wife. Never.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ttorp:
This shows how idiotic and empty your skull is. And may you find a guy that will turn you to punching bag. Amen

Oponu omo ale jatijati.
Atleast you’ve gotten the attention you were seeking for.

As for me, there is nothing whatsoever that can make me raise hand on my wife. Never.

lol...just don't pray for a dramatic wife that will raise her hand on you since you can't do that.
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by doitforyou(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okeytus:
How do you caution a woman?

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
doitforyou:
How do you caution a woman?
How your lovely elder brother or father cautioned you while growing up. my question: be frank with me, Did any of them raise their hand on you?
Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by doitforyou(f): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okeytus:

How your lovely elder brother or father cautioned you while growing up.
my question:
be frank with me, Did any of them raise their hand on you?
My brother, or my father isn’t my husband. So, I ask how does a husband caution a wife? ( my father never laid a hand on me).

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Doesn't Beat You, Doesn't Love You - Nigerian Lady (video) by Okeytus(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2020
doitforyou:

My brother, or my father isn’t my husband. So, I ask how does a husband caution a wife? ( my father never laid a hand on me).

but they share almost same similarities in terms of relationship.
relate them and get your answer because even if I answer you directly, my personality may come to play , that I don't share same with your husband.

I don't expect you to concede that he had laid a hand on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Black Woman from bayelsa Said White Women Are Prettier Than Black Women / I’m Confused About This Relationship.... What Do You All Think? / Checkout What Man With 151 Children And 16 Wives Reveals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.