Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR (45043 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
So person nor fit isolate or rest for hotel again ba
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Delta State Government should direct their security operatives and members of NCDC to move to the said hotel immediately to do the needful. Delay is dangerous. Covid19 is no respecter of persons or social status
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by DexterousOne(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either gun wielding youths, or runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

The truth is, Ekpan is under strong curse.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Listen to "Welcome To Warri" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.

Who armed those youths though?

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:
But this hotel does not look like it's big enough to accommodate 100 people from the same company undecided
the hotel is very big. Have been there
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Efewestern:

chief, not all parts of Ekpan na, from general hospital up to new layout, everything seems okay and calm, rots in the town starts from Orokpor down to express junction

This news just gave me goosebumps, I hope Okowa do something urgently about this news.
We nor dey count New layout join Ekpan, those guys put leg for Jakpa.. grin

Relax your mind, Area go raid the hotel for night.... Na smoke you go see for morning....

I dey pity for BON hotel.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by yom2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Even Abuja taking 52 percent of Delta State revenue nor look like Dubai, what do u expect Delta to do with the 13 percent they are giving them.
. Even the 13 percent trickle down to the right place?
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chevron is still on operations offshore. They quarantine their staff's for safety purpose before movement so nothing wrong here

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Dollabiz: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
ye
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Who armed those youths though?
Bros, nah that one you wan know abi nah to run? grin
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Lateef73: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Erediauwa:
Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either gun wielding youths, or runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

The truth is, Ekpan is under strong curse.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Listen to "Welcome To Warri" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.
[/s]
What concern the topic with stubborness of Ekpan youths.

Some of you guys from Benin like saying negative things about Delta state, I don't know what joy you derive from it especially that fustrated yahooboy called Slawormir.

Despite all the evil going on in parts of Benin, Ekpoma and Auchi daily you will never see a Deltan saying evil about Edo State in public forum because they were once one state in old Bendel.
The refinery in Ekpan has a lot of workers from Edo state and nobody harass them because many Deltans still see themselves as Bendel.
I recall when Igbinedion was governor of Edo state, Delta state government assisted Edo State with some soft loans.
My wife is from Delta State and she is one the best thing to happen in my life.
Some Edo state indegenes both male and female still have their shortcomings but it will be stupid for me to generalise.

Try and change your attitude.
Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:

Relax your mind, Area go raid the hotel for night.... Na smoke you go see for morning....

noting wrong. Nah false information. Everybody wen dem say stay at home dey under self isolation.U can do your self isolation for hotels. If you get those symptoms you call them pick you up.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Tomjazzy2: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
This could be a false alarm. The usual practice since the outbreak is for companies to lodge (quarantine) any staff that they want to send to any of their oil platforms, for at least 1week.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
The Delta State Government should direct their security operatives and members of NCDC to move to the said hotel immediately to do the needful. Delay is dangerous. Covid19 is no respecter of persons or social status
false information. People dey quarantine with their babe. Nor let ignorance fool u

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
dennisworld1:
noting wrong. Nah false information. Everybody wen dem say stay at home dey under self isolation.U can do your self isolation for hotels. If you get those symptoms you call them picking up.
Don't you get the picture? The owner of the Hotel don go match one big man shadow..

They want to bring him down.
grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by fred262: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by farem: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
internationalman:
[s]One day I will work in this American company.[/s].

Your monika doesn't relate with your thinking.
Imagine how and where this lurid response came from.
Working in international company requires human brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by NewBalance: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, even graduate from the host community don't have this kind of hope u have. Am telling you as a graduate from Chevron host community. To get job there requires a special kind of connection.

You don't need to know anyone there to be employed.

It is exactly this kind of thinking that has caused the average Nigerian to detract from his studies.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by gbassa: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
This news is fake. The agreement with Chevron management and union is that staffs going to the field would stay in hotels for two weeks before they go in , so that they can be observed for convid -19 symptoms. Even other IOCs are doing the same. DPR is even aware of the policy.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by gfon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
Let this corona end. My betting business needs to boom again. I started my betting shop with N700k in January. Maybe I should go back to online dating that gave me money to open the betting shop. I hope boys never finish the site that I got the dating client from. For those asking me which site, see the image below. The site dey hot oo
thats if clients never die finish o.bt boss wuld luv to link up with u though
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Efewestern: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:

Men, Cyprian hotel that year, we disturb, every Sunday we either book Cyprian or NNPC for swimming. grin.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Don't you get the picture? The owner of the Hotel don go match one big man shadow..

They want to bring him down.
grin
u wan match who get enuf cash...e go hard..
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by gare2510(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a big lie, such unverified stories could endanger people's live. It is a requirement for all oil workers to be in 14 days isolation before going offshore people that do not present any symptoms afterwards will be allowed offshore. All oil companies are doing same now. If Ekpan boys vex go there and injure people wearing Sahara reporters gain. And Sowore want to become President; Is that how he will rush and be taking decisions based on unverified information The way he runs Sahara reporters he still has a lot of growing up to do

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Efewestern: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Bros, nah that one you wan know abi nah to run? grin

He they ask questions, you see guy carry Kala you one ask where he take get am from. grin

Rugged days of Ekpan are gone, all thanks to God.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Efewestern:

He they ask questions, you see guy carry Kala you one ask where he take get am from. grin

Rugged days of Ekpan are gone, all thanks to God..

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by otokx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
Choose 1

a. Have coronavirus as a chevron staff

or

b. Have coronavirus as Npower staff, abi na volunteer dem call am

Choose 1

I think Warri people are good at destroying hotels' image.

E.g They said Golden Tulip Warri will soon collapse. They ended up wasting that man's investment. The hotel is yet to collapse but no one goes there because they are afraid of the hotel collapsing when they are inside.

Second example is another hotel called Assess or Access, they said it ritualist hotel. Nobody goes there.

Now this one has corona lodgers. 100 of them. How many rooms does the hotel have? They want to destroy this hotels image too.

Is the Golden Tulip not expensive?
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
Let this corona end. My betting business needs to boom again. I started my betting shop with N700k in January. Maybe I should go back to online dating that gave me money to open the betting shop. I hope boys never finish the site that I got the dating client from. For those asking me which site, see the image below. The site dey hot oo
Only fools will believe you.
Maybe I shouldn't concern myself about scammers being scammed.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Olabodedennis:
I don't believe any news that comes from these Sahara reporters again. They are bunch of fools, they are always against the government

You are irredeemable ,who first reported that Abba kyari is positive for the virus

so you expected them to be with the government

I just pray government call off this lockdown because it seems some people are self isolating their brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! / 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.