Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR (45038 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Adaibusa1: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:

What about Golden Tulip near PTF Jucntion by Usubi?

Is it booming now?

Bros It's not PTF but PTI
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by maxzzo1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
dre11:
Over 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined In Delta Hotel

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/exclusive-over-100-chevron-employees-suspected-having-coronavirus-secretly-quarantined
This is what wike was avoiding
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by moderatedguy: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kobicove:
But this hotel does not look like it's big enough to accommodate 100 people from the same company undecided
can't 3 persons stay in a room... remember they re quarantined
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by annyz: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
This can never happen in River State
Do anyhow & see anyhow.

Ask residents
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by jaido09: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

This coming from Sahara Reporters

I believe the news 100%
My brother be careful what you believe. The information is not accurate. Employees are self isolating for 14 days before going back to field locations.

5 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by 9jaRealist: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
dre11:
Over 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined In Delta Hotel

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/exclusive-over-100-chevron-employees-suspected-having-coronavirus-secretly-quarantined

Much ado about NOTHING!

If they have just returned from vacationing abroad...
Then they are properly SELF-ISOLATING for 14 days as required by the NCDC.

Self-isolation can be done in one’s home (or in this case, a hotel)...
It does not require a government isolation facility nor testing (unless symptomatic).

IGNORANCE (and functional illiteracy) will probably kill more Nigerians than Covid-19. SMH

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by scoundrel(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Suspected doesn’t mean confirmed. Sahara Reporters should keep their fake news to themselves. If anything this article shows the government is proactive regarding the Coronavirus situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by CirocBoi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either gun wielding youths, or runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

The truth is, Ekpan is under strong curse.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Listen to "Welcome To Warri" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.

Lies!!!!! ...bro don't mind them, staffs that are kept there are those returning to work they are kept there for 2weeks incase anyone show symptoms before going to work, na evrn enjoy dem dey enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dgitrader(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either gun wielding youths, or runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Listen to "[b]Welcome To Warri
" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.[/b]

dope jam!
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Akhenisi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a BIG LIE... I live in Warri Delta state... My uncle was among those taken from him on Monday and kept in the hotel... Here's the reason why... For those who work offshore they run shifts... 2 weeks in 2 weeks out or 1 month in 1 month out.. The ones on board are set to leave soon... But to be sure their back to back on land are free of the corona virus, chevron is quarantining them for 14 days... Please stop spreading fake news!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:

Listen to "Welcome To Warri" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.

Mr erediauwa if someone says most benin girls are prostitutes and benin guys cultists/robbers because of some experiences at ugbangue or ekosodin how would you feel about it? You dont have to be overtly sentimental when making a public statement.

siroms:

Its Excel hotel .
They lied in 2012 that a lady turn to snake in d vote.
I thought hotel excel had issues with creditors who seized the property?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by adebayo1998(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
internationalman:
One day I will work in this American company..
and why is that
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by hinere(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
They should just contacted me to give them Double Stem Cell and Crystal Cell to boost their body immune system.
If them like let the famale workers on Double Stem Cell even sleep with the Oil men in that hotel, they can never catch the virus because their immune system will resist it immediately.
I'm happy for those that quickly ordered and bought before the Corona Virus.
Wait how u think say Doctors, Nurses and health workers dey treat this patients daily without contacting the virus
Brethren, every man has something they take that they won't tell u know. If you know you know...
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Foxie: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
Choose 1

a. Have coronavirus as a chevron staff

or

b. Have coronavirus as Npower staff, abi na volunteer dem call am

Choose 1

I think Warri people are good at destroying hotels' image.

E.g They said Golden Tulip Warri will soon collapse. They ended up wasting that man's investment. The hotel is yet to collapse but no one goes there because they are afraid of the hotel collapsing when they are inside.

Second example is another hotel called Assess or Access, they said it ritualist hotel. Nobody goes there.

Now this one has corona lodgers. 100 of them. How many rooms does the hotel have? They want to destroy this hotels image too.
Excel
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by ayorinde1995: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
my residence is about 50metres from the mentioned hotel, and I have not heard any rumour about suspect covid 19 cases in the mentioned hotel.i strongly question the genuineness of this rumour.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by captain247: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Knowledge they say is power. Sahara reporters ought to have knowledge about the current Regulations in the Maritime Industry as Covid19 is concern World wide. Even those working offshore it is standard requirements before you resume at workplace you must be isolated from your home for 14days not that you have contacted the virus but it's a measure set in place for all companies to adhere to within the Marine industry. Those in the hotel didn't test positive to the virus it is just the new regulation and it's best for field workers.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by internationalman(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, even graduate from the host community don't have this kind of hope u have. Am telling you as a graduate from Chevron host community. To get job there requires a special kind of connection.
God is my connection
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by PropertyBuying(f): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ecbatana:
I believe that if proper testing is carried out on the Nigerian population, a quarter of them will be positive..
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
edwardds:

Must You be gullible ..try and verify information before believing... It is a standard protocol for all off shore workers due to pandemic

Oga, how gullible I am?
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Styluscrib(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Abeg this nah real lie.

Try get your facts before spreading news you won't benefit from and spoil show for others that need them for help during this pandemic.

Please try Train yourself to propagate good news.

Please its a big lie
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by gettcynthia: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Styluscrib(m): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2020
captain247:
Knowledge they say is power. Sahara reporters ought to have knowledge about the current Regulations in the Maritime Industry as Covid19 is concern World wide. Even those working offshore it is standard requirements before you resume at workplace you must be isolated from your home for 14days not that you have contacted the virus but it's a measure set in place for all companies to adhere to within the Marine industry. Those in the hotel didn't test positive to the virus it is just the new regulation and it's best for field workers.

Thanks for enlighten them.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by donchi112: 2:15am On Apr 16, 2020
This is totally fake news.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by donchi112: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2020
captain247:

This is totally correct
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Ogechux(m): 4:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Verify your facts before bringing unverified stories to nairaland to avoid being hit by litigation that world eventually bring you down. Quoting Sahara reporters doesn't make your story valid. Sahara Reporters have since lost credibility. Get your facts straight and stop peddling lies; those personnel are being self isolated before been mobilized to the field for crew change.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by mauureen: 5:07am On Apr 16, 2020
dennisworld1:
noting wrong. Nah false information. Everybody wen dem say stay at home dey under self isolation.U can do your self isolation for hotels. If you get those symptoms you call them pick you up.
Erediauwa is just been stupid.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2020
mauureen:

Erediauwa is just been stupid.
Don't mistake me for your father please.

You woke up insulting someone? That's a clear evidence of poor upbringing.

Now get lost.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by nengibo: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2020
They quarantine two weeks before anyone goes offshore its normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Herbal Medicine Hawkers In Kano Arrested For Using Vulgar Words For Advert / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! / 29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.