Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me (3304 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good afternoon, I am a private person and never thought a day like this would come for me to seek advice from people. But in other not to lose my mind here goes�‍♂️ I have a lady friend of mine who I would love to settle down with because of how close we became and what she has done for over time, We started out as friends based on her terms and became so open and comfortable telling each other stuff. Now during this course of friendship I gave her hints of my intentions and initially she was receptive, almost taking the thing more seriously than I the toaster asking if we'd eventually get married and many times my response was "hell yeah" Few months further and things took a wild turn between us, she was being distant, her actions and demeanor gave her out and I called her attention to it coz I was scared she wasn't going continue. Nothing improved actually and we had many fights about it in which she would clearly tell me to remove her from my mind,stop pressing for answers and other mind bugging responses. I could feel it in my bones this person who once claimed to love me and wanted to be with me was trying to end things but didn't know how to go about it, Her final reason was that she's a work in progress and isn't meant for me. The pain I feel inside after so many invested time and emotions is killing, How does one stop loving who you saw forever with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
The babe na gud girl sha.. She is still hopping from dick to dick.. She doesn't Wana disappoint u..
What a nice gurl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Ningen(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
She's literally giving you a one way ticket to save yourself. Go down on your knees, thank her and move on. Stop subjecting yourself to torture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Ikjosh04: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op heed to the advice of the 2 people above me. Put your shit together and move on.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Starz825(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
How old the girl be??
See na until girl enter church with you na then u go fit take am serious.
I will Never blame you for this...
She was immature to have acted that way after initial gra gra why the sudden change!
I pity you bro ...I already know aw u feel..
But listen to me...in ur next relationship...make sure the lady is the one doing the lovey-dovey thing...not you...u just be the silent lover..there is a way u can do it...u put her in a place where she demands more of you and your attention..not the other way around
I have already come to realize that relationship
is sweeter and will work faster when the lady is in love!!...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by NextD18: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don't know why most people hate honest people with the truth.

A lady was straight and honest enough to tell you that she isn't a perfect person for you, yet you are forcing and emotionally torturing yourself into her life?

How about common sense? Is it on lockdown?

11 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
She's going to be 24
Starz825:
How old the girl be??
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gosh it's not as easy as you say, we were so open with with each other and talk about everything.
Ningen:
She's literally giving you a one way ticket to save yourself. Go down on your knees, thank her and move on. Stop subjecting yourself to torture.

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
But why are girls this way? We have kissed, do video calls where we flirt and goof around. She literally said she's emotionally unstable and wants to work on herself undecided
Ikjosh04:
Op heed to the advice of the 2 people above me. Put your shit together and move on.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by simplepee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Weak men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
she is telling u she is not attracted to u.let the girl be.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Starz825(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
She's going to be 24
I'm sorry bro...she doesn't know what she wants yet and I pity her..
I Already modified my comment..pls kindly check again...and stay happy plz abeg you...

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Starz825(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
simplepee:
Weak men.
So the lady is not weak...after the initial gra gra of care and seriousness and then she decided to stop all of a sudden...
She simply doesn't know what she wants yet
..that's the summary of the whole thing if the op isn't lying about the situation and how it began...

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
You're probably a millennial so I understand
simplepee:
Weak men.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
You never make. Money

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Ikjosh04: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
But why are girls this way? We have kissed, do video calls where we flirt and goof around. She literally said she's emotionally unstable and wants to work on herself undecided

Don't know. Unstable girl's, flee from them. As a young man what we need is focus and dating or try to hook up with an unstable girl throw us off balance. Leave the unstable girl's to the player's(fvck boys)

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by KingZaddy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
she is saying you are not her kind of guy.

she said it to you in the most diplomatical way ever. she doesnt want to hurt you

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Put your acts together and move on.....

I dislike people who keep saying that sh*t "I'm not the perfect one for you"

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Someone who said she loves me and also wants to be with me?
KingZaddy:
she is saying you are not her kind of guy.

she said it to you in the most diplomatical way ever. she doesnt want to hurt you
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Russo35(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bro, just ignore her.. Give her enough distance and space... During this lockdown switch up download more movies if u are a movie/series lover.. Do more workout..Enjoy your own company.. Trust me you will be fine...Was in something related to this, now she text almost every two weeks but I purposely make the text boring with one word replies and ignore at times... Bro just survive this year and enjoy your youth to the fullest wink

5 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by KingZaddy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
hmmm.

she most probably is giving you a sign that she got a dirty history and not the girl for a decent guy like you.

you can choose to be the good guy and hurt yourself or be the bad guy
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by KingZaddy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
and again you were pressing her for answers?

you were a persistant bitch and now you probably pissed her off.

at this point if you keep trying she would continue to lose attraction for you

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
NextD18:
I don't know why most people hate honest people with the truth.

A lady was straight and honest enough to tell you that she isn't a perfect person for you, yet you are forcing and emotionally torturing yourself into her life?

How about common sense? Is it on lockdown?
Sometimes you have sense, other times you don't. Still not impressed. cool

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Sojiboi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
At least she said she's no more interested so just try to move although it isn't easy but you have to

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Jgoldie: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
You are rigid n not romantic grin
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by marlow1962(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Probably she found someone else,bro just move on
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by marlow1962(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jgoldie:
You are rigid n not romantic grin

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by simplepee(f): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Starz825:

So the lady is not weak...after the initial gra gra of care and seriousness and then she decided to stop all of a sudden...
She simply doesn't know what she wants yet
..that's the summary of the whole thing if the op isn't lying about the situation and how it began...
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by myettiallah: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
Its all about patience!!
Just give her time...
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Time you say

I dont think there is any coming back from ' i wanna work on myself and i'm not the one for you"
myettiallah:

Its all about patience!!
Just give her time...

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Omar09(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:
Good afternoon, I am a private person and never thought a day like this would come for me to seek advice from people. But in other not to lose my mind here goes�‍♂️ I have a lady friend of mine who I would love to settle down with because of how close we became and what she has done for over time, We started out as friends based on her terms and became so open and comfortable telling each other stuff. Now during this course of friendship I gave her hints of my intentions and initially she was receptive, almost taking the thing more seriously than I the toaster asking if we'd eventually get married and many times my response was "hell yeah" Few months further and things took a wild turn between us, she was being distant, her actions and demeanor gave her out and I called her attention to it coz I was scared she wasn't going continue. Nothing improved actually and we had many fights about it in which she would clearly tell me to remove her from my mind,stop pressing for answers and other mind bugging responses. I could feel it in my bones this person who once claimed to love me and wanted to be with me was trying to end things but didn't know how to go about it, Her final reason was that she's a work in progress and isn't meant for me. The pain I feel inside after so many invested time and emotions is killing, How does one stop loving who you saw forever with

Hey bro, from a brother to a brother, don't feel bad. You should feel bad if she was hiding her feelings from you.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by angelfallz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Theonlywan:

We started out as friends based on her terms
Relationships should be based on a man's terms not a woman's. Please read the write up below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5693224/what-men-must-ensure-successful

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. / 4 Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom That Turns Men Off / How To Get Free Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.