Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me (3306 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Sixfeetbelle: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Starz825:

So the lady is not weak...after the initial gra gra of care and seriousness and then she decided to stop all of a sudden...
She simply doesn't know what she wants yet
..that's the summary of the whole thing if the op isn't lying about the situation and how it began...

She isn't weak. I suspect she pulled out of the relationship cause she either has a dirty past he won't be able to reconcile with or is seeing another nigga and doesn't want to use Op. More the former sha.

Op was saved a lifetime of trouble. He should be grateful and move on

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by kollinzgee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seems like it's all men that have relationship problems in Nigeria these days which man is now immune?.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op thread too long why angry
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by VahlarMorghulis: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by cooooooks(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2020
This girl is an awesome person. Keep her as a distant friend.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Mehn I tried keeping it short
ZINIBANKS:
Op thread too long why angry
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Someone who made up her mind since but chose to tell me after 15 months I can do way better
cooooooks:
This girl is an awesome person. Keep her as a distant friend.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
She actually told me many guys were on her matter blah blah blah. Wanting to be alone and not interested in any relationship with any guy coz she wants to still heal. How long does healing take for you ladies really
Sixfeetbelle:

She isn't weak. I suspect she pulled out of the relationship cause she either has a dirty past he won't be able to reconcile with or is seeing another nigga and doesn't want to use Op. More the former sha.

Op was saved a lifetime of trouble. He should be grateful and move on
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Karlifate: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Use your head.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by cherriton12: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Brunicekid(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
I don't know why most people hate honest people with the truth.

A lady was straight and honest enough to tell you that she isn't a perfect person for you, yet you are forcing and emotionally torturing yourself into her life?

How about common sense? Is it on lockdown?
OP, MOVE ON!!!
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by cherriton12: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by cooooooks(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
The main thing is that she told you how she felt. Feelings change.

Theonlywan:
Someone who made up her mind since but chose to tell me after 15 months I can do way better
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Sixfeetbelle: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
She actually told me many guys were on her matter blah blah blah. Wanting to be alone and not interested in any relationship with any guy coz she wants to still heal. How long does healing take for you ladies really

It has nothing to do with ladies but as human beings. People heal at different rates and based on what the pain was. A betrayal hurts differently when compared to rape.

She left you, move on, otherwise it will end in tears
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thank you all for the advice....i'll take my loss and forget about her.

To think i really knew her and what we both wanted humbles me at the moment.
Sixfeetbelle:

It has nothing to do with ladies but as human beings. People heal at different rates and based on what the pain was. A betrayal hurts differently when compared to rape.

She left you, move on, otherwise it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Doyin400l(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Move on and act like a real man bro. Get your mind occupied and forget about all these daughters of 2nd Timothy

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
Good afternoon, I am a private person and never thought a day like this would come for me to seek advice from people. But in other not to lose my mind here goes�‍♂️ I have a lady friend of mine who I would love to settle down with because of how close we became and what she has done for over time, We started out as friends based on her terms and became so open and comfortable telling each other stuff. Now during this course of friendship I gave her hints of my intentions and initially she was receptive, almost taking the thing more seriously than I the toaster asking if we'd eventually get married and many times my response was "hell yeah" Few months further and things took a wild turn between us, she was being distant, her actions and demeanor gave her out and I called her attention to it coz I was scared she wasn't going continue. Nothing improved actually and we had many fights about it in which she would clearly tell me to remove her from my mind,stop pressing for answers and other mind bugging responses. I could feel it in my bones this person who once claimed to love me and wanted to be with me was trying to end things but didn't know how to go about it, Her final reason was that she's a work in progress and isn't meant for me. The pain I feel inside after so many invested time and emotions is killing, How does one stop loving who you saw forever with
just forget about her.... That why I don't put my eggs on one basket, I spread them to avoid unprecedented action..
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
God bless you
Sinzuko135:
just forget about her.... That why I don't put my eggs on one basket, I spread them to avoid unprecedented action..
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Acting like a real man involves ignoring her messages and completely ending all contact with for wasting my 1 year and 3 months of my life??
Doyin400l:
Move on and act like a real man bro. Get your mind occupied and forget about all these daughters of 2nd Timothy
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
I will eventually, The pain is less than a week and still fresh but i will live.
Brunicekid:
OP, MOVE ON!!!
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
I was told i wouldnt understand her anyways
VahlarMorghulis:
Another version of

"It's not you, it's me"
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
Someone who said she loves me and also wants to be with me?
I think she actually loved you( though not like crazy) but along the line as time went on she met someone who swept her off her feet. So she's trying to tell you off politely.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
It wasn't love brother

You cant love someone and then tell them you are letting them go to work on yourself. I agree she must have found someone she now loves or probably went back to the one she claims to be healing from. God dey sha.
Semperty:
I think she actually loved you( though not like crazy) but along the line as time went on she met someone who swept her off her feet. So she's trying to tell you off politely.
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
It wasn't love brother

You cant love someone and then tell them you are letting them go to work on yourself. I agree she must have found someone she now loves or probably went back to the one she claims to be healing from. God dey sha.
so what you plan on doing now?
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Theonlywan: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Delete her number,mourn and move on
Semperty:
so what you plan on doing now?
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
Delete her number,mourn and move on
Good. It's not easy at all but you have no other option than to move on for your own good. I wish you the best .
Re: She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me by Doyin400l(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Theonlywan:
Acting like a real man involves ignoring her messages and completely ending all contact with for wasting my 1 year and 3 months of my life??

Yes bro. Do it and thank me later.
Remove anything that'll make u remember her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Wash Their Bra Regularly? / Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year / My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.