Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You (989 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by Truthshurts: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sequel to the thread today about a lady rejecting a marriage proposal

https://www.nairaland.com/5794909/what-happens-after-failed-marriage/2

I wondered why would a girl say NO! or reject a marriage proposal...

My question now is how would you know if she is going to say YES! Before proposing

Oya fire.....
Let’s help a brother and save someone”s son from a public disgrace
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by Betakeshi: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dont know...
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by donbachi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
If she is ready for marriage u will know,atleast from her body language,talks about marriage and truely in love with u.she must say "yes"..but,if she has another guy,in whom she truely love.as in, loves more than u..no even think am...she must say "no".

1 Like

Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by Truthshurts: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
If she is ready for marriage u will know,atleast from her body language,talks about marriage and truely in love with u.she must say "yes"..but,if she has another guy,in whom she truely love.as in, loves more than u..no even think am...she must say "no".

This is a good one...
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by Grandamante: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Marriage proposal with it's engagement ring is a tradition immersed in social inauthenticity and mechanical existence.

U want to engage somebody in something as life-altering as marriage, instead of discussing with the person profoundly, privately and genuinely first, nope, u want it to be a surprise,u organise a party, invite relatives, friends and wishers, bought diamond ring, climb a table, inform relatives, friends and wishers that u want to marry this girl, climb down from the table, kneel down in front of girl, bring out well-hidden glittering diamond ring, then u now ask her for the first time, "do u want to marry me?", because u want it to be a surprise; u want to surprise her into marriage. Heck, it is u. She should be glad u are even asking her to marry u. U re helping her by marrying her. She must accept, instantly. There is no room for thinking about it. There is no deliberation. What the hell? Look at it well. Pure diamond.

And of course the girl must accept. Even if she has her doubt. U cannot come and disgrace the dude among relatives, friends and wishers. U should not be that heartless.
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by PureGoldh(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
See eeh...A girl that doesn't want to tie the nut with you will reject you no matter how you go about the proposal unless say Car or mighty element is involved...then she can give it a rethink sharperly and accept your proposal.

Just don't force it....Be a man...If she bounce your request...kindly look for the next available Lady who will gladly say yes to you.

Go for who "Loves you for who you are" that's the best kinda feeling you can ever get.

Good luck
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by nanauju(f): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
I always tell people, if you have decided to settle and eventually pick a babe for that, from the onset, you better put in behaviors and suggestions that shows you're in for serious business and not some fvckboy stuff.
And then you start reading her own behavior towards urs. Whether both are heading same direction

From there you will know if she will say yes or not. The thing is you will always know a woman who will say yes to you from the onset, the moment you start having that doubt that she will yes, trust me you're right, she won't say yes.
Re: Signs A Girl Will Say Yes! To Marry You by InfinityFabric: 2:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Who's training these men please?
It's not like u developed a faster way to test for Corona Virus. Nor an effective way of making ventilator u invented - u wanted to make public.

You're jumping here and there just because u want to propose to a girl?!
C'mon what's this? Telemundo NG?

I hope she says NO, then slap you twice.
First for emotionally blackmailing her into saying YES because of the crowd, second for being weak.

(1) (Reply)

I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast / I Think Am Inlove With My Bestie / New Profile Pic : Moving On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.