Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast (970 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / The Lady I Patronized Yesterday / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by Dessy96: 10:59pm On May 16, 2020
Please i need advice how to handle this..
So there's a brothel around the street i live... Sometimes i go there... It's not like i can't seduce a normal lady but I don't know what came over me that i let my libido get the best of me.
So seems like someone that knows me saw me going there and my side is where your matter can spread in two seconds.
Now everyone looks at me with disgust and disregard....i feel I've disgrraced myself and my parents.....
How do i overcome this shame
Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by tope777(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by Crixxx: 11:02pm On May 16, 2020
Ofcourse why shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? Why why?...

Carry the shame peacefully until everyone gets used to you being an ashawo customer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by AfroKnight: 11:06pm On May 16, 2020
Lock up.

Na nack you nack. You no kee person. It’s better than nacking one idîot girl that can later say you raped her after you blow.

4 Likes

Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by samler(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2020
My brother your egungun don entered main road, just settle with yourself and next time don't do what you won't be proud of.

Why must you go to brothel in your area?

4 Likes

Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by Criptofxt10: 11:17pm On May 16, 2020
Be proud that you weren't accused of rape. You spent your money on yourself.
Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by CheedyJ(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2020
But u didn't steal or borrow money from anybody na ,y u dey shame? Abeg,man up & free those bunch of hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by Angelacruz: 11:28pm On May 16, 2020
Give ur life to christ

1 Like

Re: I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast by SKhanmi: 11:41pm On May 16, 2020
Pack commot na grin. Instead of you to carry face & ignore all of them. Do you know the kind of freedom that comes when you genuinely don't care about people's opinions about you ? People are majorly hypocrites. You sef no suppose they run that kind parole for your area na

(1) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In United Nations, UN Official Vehicle / Uncle Refused To Pay The Lady After Enjoying Her In The Hotel / Should Ladys Allow Men To Have Anything With Them On First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.