Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254686 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
my battery remains 3percent na so £7 survey just come. oh boy I want to faint. well I use mind start, but when I see the question is going to one hour long I want to cry but immediately NEPA brings light.
as from today never cause NEPA again oooo grin grin
our enemy no go shame us
PS: Weytin we go do to the VPN wey dey off all the time?
Bros na which account you dey use US or canada
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olamyyde(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
Please can must i sign up for respondent with LinkedIn because it is signing me up as a researcher instead of participant.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chievo: 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
Please can one open d lesotho PayPal accnt with or without vpn?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
kingsonJR:
Bros na which account you dey use US or canada
CANADA
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Put off ur battery saver mode if it's on.
Also, ur data connection needs to be strong. Preferably 4G.
Nord takes small time to connect sha,
Sometimes u could refresh ur connection by putting ur fone in airplane mode for some secs

NORD only takes time to connect if you are using a premium account that has limitations. Trust me I've experienced it. The first premium account I had gave me major headache. After like 10 plus minutes no connection. Only after I got another premium account before it started making sense.

Bottomline, ask the person that gave you the account for another one. Or search for it online. E plenty out there. Una just too lazy to find am.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
Jesus I didn't finish a 7.5 euro survey my vpn decide to Bleep him self up this evening...... Thou I submitted just wish it can be approved like the once I didn't fill.. Make una pray for me
Thanks to people who has been helping us
I ditch chrome and went to firefox since then I have 2 survey.. Make them help me after I don jubilate my 7 euro

Did you open a new prolific account or you just downloaded the firefox and logged in with your account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2020
May the Heavens bless you all who have exhibited self-less service here!
I'm totally impressed even though I'm yet to make a dime. I'm quite handicapped as my laptop no get battery (nepa craze, e off) and I no get internet-enabled phone (this is the 14th month I've not had one...walahi, life hard.) To make matters worse, Hushed cun die my N900+ join.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
damble:
Somebody help: I tried Nord VPN, no way... Difficult to connect

Go and look for other premium account details. The one you have will continue to give you problems.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Second study for today completed. Seems studies come from 4pm GMT+1
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Somzee(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Can anyone help with a Canadian number?
I would pay for it.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2020
cry cry cry I don make mistake .. I saw a survey by chance and after completed I don't copy the code..
Hope they will credit me pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
Olamyyde:
Please can must i sign up for respondent with LinkedIn because it is signing me up as a researcher instead of participant.

use participant
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
Obiwiz:

Gd day. Pls i need ur help with opening a prolific account. I see u had a lot of challenges before u were able to set urs up. What are the steps u took that helped u scale through? Do I have to use my real name(nigerian name)? Can I reach u on WhatsApp, pls? Thanks in advance.

Kindly read the step i took to open mine, it's up there.

No, I'm currently not on WhatsApp.

Modified - here are the steps.

Okay, so a few minutes ago, I was able to create my first ever-prolific account(US) that wasn't on hold after creating almost 12 accounts.

Note - You can only use a new email account, new password and of course new name

Here's how i did it.
(1) I used the same phone(Note 5 stylus) i have always used.

(2)i connected my cracked premium Vpn(VpnHub), which i downloaded from VpnBrothersdotCom

(3) I went to my Tubemate App(the app i use in downloading Youtube videos), launched it and went to the top bar(search bar) where you can actually type in any site and browse it, and of course, i searched for prolificdotCo.

(4)I chose USA as my country of residence, filled in other necessary details, boooomm! It went through and i immediately tapped on My Account to check my status, as God would have it, it wasn't on hold grin grin

(5) i smiled mischievously grin cheesy then rushed to verify my email before they change am for me grin

(6) Then finally answered the pre-test survey.

There you have it, friends.

NB - My account is still showing "Verify your account" , but everything will be fine once i verify my number. The most important thing is that it's not ON HOLD cheesy

Right now, I'm looking for a US number to verify everything. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out, bikooo, e joor!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

hey first lady
do I have to sign up before using the hubvpn? because the sign up is saying error.

No, you need not sign up before making use of it.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Second study for today completed. Seems studies come from 4pm GMT+1

nice observation
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
Dreyfundz:

Can I have your WhatsApp number... Need to know how you filled your about you part

Sorry, I'm not on WhatsApp now.

I'll make a Pdf of my "About you" and share it late tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:12pm On May 04, 2020
microlincoln:

The kind heart of that man is outta this world.
Valwezzy ...... you are doing well.
Nigeria still have good people

Thanks.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 9:16pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin
u too much
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

nice observation

Actually, i got mine way earlier before that(past 1pm or there about).
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:30pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

nice observation
The boss. Boys are loyal cool
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Actually, i got mine way earlier before that(past 1pm or there about).
First lady, really Wat country?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
US
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Oga Chuksbaby.... I Don create warrior plus account and clickbank

I finally got approved to advertise some products from warriorplus. Tried the twitter method you shared but no luck, no clicks self. I don't know if I am doing something wrong

Please can you show me the way
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Desyno: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
May God help me o, I had verified my account since yesterday but had not seen any survey.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
I just created my prolific.co acct they didn't ask for number but my account is on hold pls what does it mean
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

I just dy look you, sent anyway!
wow.Thank you so much mwahhhh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
Taeewo:
Abeg who be that person selling USA number 300 to verify on PROLIFIC,i need am..
Na me o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2020
I don't know maybe it applies to USA account but for Canadian account, I noticed surveys mostly come around 11am-2pm and between 4pm -8pm.. I completed 4 surveys within 11am -2pm and another 3 survey between 4pm-8pm. That is kinda been a pattern I observed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 9:42pm On May 04, 2020
Weirdgee:
I just created my prolific.co acct they didn't ask for number but my account is on hold pls what does it mean
Abandon it
Get a new email, new browser and a good vpn. Create another
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Youngtekkey:
I don't know maybe it applies to USA account but for Canadian account, I noticed surveys mostly come around 11am-2pm and between 4pm -8pm.. I completed 4 surveys within 11am -2pm and another 3 survey between 4pm-8pm. That is kinda been a pattern I observed
Wow, ur network connection and VPN strong be that. More win
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Desyno: 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Sorry, I'm not on WhatsApp now.

I'll make a Pdf of my "About you" and share it late tomorrow afternoon.

We'll appreciate that boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
cry cry cry I don make mistake .. I saw a survey by chance and after completed I don't copy the code..
Hope they will credit me pls
my first mistake.
you for minimize it and log in into another browser {@ kiwi, PHX, OR FIREFOX} you copy and go back

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.