Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254671 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ifeoluwav(f): 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
If your your prolific account is always 'on hold' you can ask @chasevibes to do it for you fast for a token. He just did mine smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
ChaseVibes:

Bro abeg howfar the new survey u said u'll teach us today cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 10:53pm On May 04, 2020
heywhydut:

Abeq how una dey create the prolific acc?
Use the guide by OP. Get US number using Telos app for verification
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2020
ChaseVibes:

It doesn't allow withdrawals because naturally you can't even withdraw from barter.

You can use the barter card from QuickTeller or other terminals to transfer the money to another account.

Yet to confirm this assumption. Will update as soon as I can.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
Update guys. You can link your PayPal balance to the prepaid VISA card from barter. This is my confirmation image.

For now barter is the easiest solution. No need for bank. And e go so sweet if I can withdraw the money here with the mastercard.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

Bro use Firefox and tunnel bear..
I can't believe say I go see survey do at all but at last I overcome.. completed 6 surveys within an hour
Big thanks to Chuksbaby and webshopNG for the US number.

Thanks bro.. The Firefox and Tunnel Bear is it on Phone or PC?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wwwtortoise(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

download turbo or windscribe or any vpm for pc with usa Canada ip in it

Can I do studies on prolific and start earning without verifying my phone number and email?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
Hureira:

Use the guide by OP. Get US number using Telos app for verification

Can I DM you please?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:
Update guys. You can link your PayPal balance to the prepaid VUSA card from barter. This is my confirmation image.

For now barter is the easiest solution. No need for bank. And e go so sweet if I can withdraw the money here with the MasterCard.

I don't think it's the easiest 'cos UBA AFRICARD ATM, you can withdraw your funds with it and you can keep track of your transactions.

Also, it's equally cheaper(2k to fund and activate it) than what you recommend.

Thanks for the heads up anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by theowalco: 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
Please I notice UBA Is deductig fee for me transferring from my PayPal to my Africard. I noticed it started a week ago or so. They deduct like 1.6% of amount I transfer. Please who is experiencing that?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

I don't think it's the easiest 'cos UBA AFRICARD ATM, you can withdraw your funds with it and you can keep track of your transactions.

Also, it's equally cheaper(2k to fund and activate it) than what you recommend.

Thanks for the heads up anyways.

For tracking transactions, you can also do that on barter. Although you don't have a physical card. I stand to be corrected though. But for sure the barter is cheap. Card issuance fee is less than 1k. The rest is used to fund your account.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Can I do studies on prolific and start earning without verifying my phone number and email?

Nawa oo

How you wan take do am?

No, you must get everything up and running before you can participate.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:12pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:

For tracking transactions, you can also do that on barter. Although you don't have a physical card. I stand to be corrected though. But for sure the barter is cheap. The card issuance fee is less than 1k. The rest is used to fund your account.

For UBA, you have a physical card grin grin

Also, it's just 2k you need. But from your explanation, it seems 3k is a must-have, even if the rest will be credited to your account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wwwtortoise(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Nawa oo

How you wan take do am?

No, you must get everything up and running before you can participate.

Then what am I not getting right?

Created the 3rd account on prolific and they're all on hold
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 11:18pm On May 04, 2020
heywhydut:

Can I DM you please?
okay
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 11:18pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:
Update guys. You can link your PayPal balance to the prepaid VISA card from barter. This is my confirmation image.

For now barter is the easiest solution. No need for bank. And e go so sweet if I can withdraw the money here with the mastercard.
How do one get the barter card to be able to withdraw from it? Because I know that barter only issue virtual card unless they now issue physical card
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Thanks bro.. The Firefox and Tunnel Bear is it on Phone or PC?
Phone, you can also use it on pc
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Just 3rd and you're already giving up?

I bet you didn't read my story yesterday.

Problem is that solutions have been offered here countless times but most of you find it hard to read.

Yesterday, I made a post about how I did mine, another dude equally gave his own tip today.

Some people are even offering the account opening service(s) at a cheap rate(though I don't like their idea).

Try and read, filter, and pick the ones suitable for you.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 11:21pm On May 04, 2020
Guys I did a study today that worth £7.50, though it took me roughly 2hours. Need any body did same this evening?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wwwtortoise(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Problem is that solutions have been offered here countless times but most of you find it hard to read.

Yesterday, I made a post about how I did mine, another dude equally gave his own tip today.

Some people are even offering the account opening service(s) at a cheap rate(though I don't like their idea).

Please can I pm you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Change browser ...
Don't use Chrome, goggle products always expose ones yansh..
Use Firefox or kiwi
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by LXG2(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
project8:
hello brother.pls how do u change the location of ur brower to canada on pc? or does pc also work with a vpn before location can be changed?

Bro I used my phone to carry out the survey. I just click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of my chrome browser, then clicked on desktop site that's all ooo and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:25pm On May 04, 2020
Decline:
Guys I did a study today that worth £7.50, though it took me roughly 2hours. Need any body did same this evening?

No, I'm yet to see or do it.

By the way, have they recorded it?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 11:29pm On May 04, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Congratulations boss.

I still haven't gotten any survey yet. Please which country account and browser did you use this time around?
Mehn you have suffered as well. I think den don mark you, na why even if you create multiple accounts , outcome is same

I used freshly downloaded kiwi browser unto say e get desktop mode and nord vpn.

And your "about you" should be corresponding. There's a proverb that says "good liars have good memories" grin.
You don't drink alcohol and your favorite drink is whiskey.
You 20 now and you claim to have voted in 2016.
You have diabetes but you're not on any diet.
A student that works full time.

Those small things that don't add up can lead to being screened/flagged. I wish you well bro. Keep me updated

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 11:30pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:
For those that are trying to get VCC. Getting one from barter{dot}flutterwave{dot} com is the surest way and most convenient.

You don't need any passport or ID or even NEPA bill. Just fund your barter account with N3,100. They will take N3,010 to fund your account with the minimum of $5. You can't do less than that. You will get a prepaid VISA Card with US address and your name on top.

The next thing I will try to confirm is if it allows for withdrawals.

Are you able to verified this bartar VCC with PayPal? Please confirm bro.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:

Quick question bro, if one use the barter virtual card for PayPal verification, in which means will you receive your verification code from PayPal since the virtual card is not linked to your phone number[
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

My own problem is that I have opened and verified 4 accounts 2 USA, 1 CANADA and 1 UK. None was on hold when opened and yet I haven't gotten a single survey on any. My About You details is almost in line with the ones that have been shared here and I am using both phone and PC.

What do you think I should do? Make una help me, I done tire
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Somzee(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2020
ineaghe:
Thank you sir for your kind words.

Thank you so much for helping out.
Any one still thinking on how to get a number for verification should contact @ineaghe.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mexyz(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2020
The surveys I did today are yet to be reviewed, clicked on it and saw that the review would be on 26th may
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 11:35pm On May 04, 2020
Decline:
Yea. They just paid me now.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 11:36pm On May 04, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Mehn you have suffered as well. I think den don mark you, na why even if you create multiple accounts , outcome is same

I used freshly downloaded kiwi browser unto say e get desktop mode and nord vpn.

And your "about you" should be corresponding. There's a proverb that says "good liars have good memories" grin.
You don't drink alcohol and your favorite drink is whiskey.
You 20 now and you claim to have voted in 2016.
You have diabetes but you're not on any diet.
A student that works full time.

Those small things that don't add up can lead to being screened/flagged. I wish you well bro. Keep me updated

Thanks bro.. I will keep trying and keep you updated. I will try the Kiwi browser

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 11:36pm On May 04, 2020
Mexyz:
The surveys I did today are yet to be reviewed, clicked on it and saw that the review would be on 26th may
It won't get to that time. At most b4 d week runs out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.