Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254692 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
Youngtekkey:
I don't know maybe it applies to USA account but for Canadian account, I noticed surveys mostly come around 11am-2pm and between 4pm -8pm.. I completed 4 surveys within 11am -2pm and another 3 survey between 4pm-8pm. That is kinda been a pattern I observed
you mean am
no sleep today
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:

NORD only takes time to connect if you are using a premium account that has limitations. Trust me I've experienced it. The first premium account I had gave me major headache. After like 10 plus minutes no connection. Only after I got another premium account before it started making sense.

Bottomline, ask the person that gave you the account for another one. Or search for it online. E plenty out there. Una just too lazy to find am.
Well mine is working perfectly. I was proffering options that I thought would work for the guy.,.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by biggerboyc(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
Weirdgee:
I just created my prolific.co acct they didn't ask for number but my account is on hold pls what does it mean
you have to create another one with different email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Youngtekkey:
I don't know maybe it applies to USA account but for Canadian account, I noticed surveys mostly come around 11am-2pm and between 4pm -8pm.. I completed 4 surveys within 11am -2pm and another 3 survey between 4pm-8pm. That is kinda been a pattern I observed
Nice. Have all ur studies today been approved?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
microlincoln:

The kind heart of that man is outta this world.
...... you are doing well.
Nigeria still have good people
Thank you sir for your kind words.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Hiaahn! Calm down dear, dem no dy carry matches go hell fire. Poco a poco.

Contact @Ineaghe for your number.
Thank you so much for the recommendations. I am very grateful smiley

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 10:01pm On May 04, 2020
Catalyst4real:
Abandon it
Get a new email, new browser and a good vpn. Create another
nawa oh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
kingsonJR:
I just can't keep this to myself but to burst out and called one philanthropist out here in person of KINGFROSH he single handedly verified two accounts for me just today at a meagre don't talk about it sum and I must really say a big think you to him...You are rare bro you up there with our own CHUKSBABY...more blessing bro
Thanks Bruh The Moniker is wrong though. grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
Guys I just reached the minimum threshold, please I want to create a new PayPal account is it business or personal own. Cc OYENIYIJK mythy70 chuksbaby

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
Hureira:
Oga Chuksbaby.... I Don create warrior plus account and clickbank

I finally got approved to advertise some products from warriorplus. Tried the twitter method you shared but no luck, no clicks self. I don't know if I am doing something wrong

Please can you show me the way

did u use shorten url service
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
The boss. Boys are loyal cool

abeg nor wine me na...Your boy loyal here o..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

evenin sir, pls how do i change my location to canada on pc? since am not using any vpn. or is there any vpn for pc? thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
LXG2:
Chuksbaby may God almighty continue to bless you and your family. I finally earned my first money, from my survey on prolific today, after having five accounts on hold. I say thank you chuksbaby and may God bless you again.
hello brother.pls how do u change the location of ur brower to canada on pc? or does pc also work with a vpn before location can be changed?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
project8:
evenin sir, pls how do i change my location to canada on pc? since am not using any vpn. or is there any vpn for pc? thanks
Yes sir. There are VPNs for PC. Download Nord.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2020
project8:

download turbo or windscribe or any vpm for pc with usa Canada ip in it

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2020
ineaghe:
Yes sir. There are VPNs for PC. Download Nord.
thanks sir.leme try it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

thanks so much sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 10:36pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

More Studies to ur account.
village people finally leave you cool

Boss abeq which way now?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

Bro abeg howfar the new survey u said u'll teach us today cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 10:41pm On May 04, 2020
Abeq how the survey be ? Am kinder lost
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
heywhydut:
Abeq how the survey be ? Am kinder lost
Read the first few pages sir.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
ambitiouschap1:
Guys I just reached the minimum threshold, please I want to create a new PayPal account is it business or personal own. Cc OYENIYIJK mythy70 chuksbaby

Definitely business. That is the only way you can put a Nigerian number for verification. If you use personal you will be forced to use only Lesotho number.

All those clamoring for PayPal tutorials. A simple Google search on Nigeria and Lesotho PayPal will give you a ton of guides. Just small insignificant differences among them. Just pick the first one you see. But pay attention mostly to the guide that uses business account type.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
ineaghe:

Thank you so much for the recommendations. I am very grateful smiley

Welcome, you deserve it! grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
Catalyst4real:
I smile, finally i smile

From not getting a single survey in over one week. I finally got my first survey. Jesus! cry

Lolll, e been do me like make i shout. grin. ineffable burst of excitement after weeks of suppressed frustrations. I've actually stayed up all night refreshing browser. grin
I reason say maybe na when i dey sleep e dey come. Nothing came.

So today i created another account, maybe my 8th. But i did something different than the last times.

I downloaded a whole different browser to sign up. Please stop wiping cache, use a different browser that isn't signed to any google account.
Download a new one you've never used.

Chai, one hour after creating account and setting up the about you. 2 surveys just popped up on my notifier, i wasn't even on the prolific page.

Finally, i can post this smiley grin while actually smiling

Congratulations boss.

I still haven't gotten any survey yet. Please which country account and browser did you use this time around?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
dplores:
Finally, got prolific but I no create myself. I paid chikini money to one @Chasevibes

Thanks bro

More survey,
More $ in PayPal for you
And naira in your bank

Once again thank you.

Bros how E be now carry me along?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
For those that are trying to get VCC. Getting one from barter{dot}flutterwave{dot} com is the surest way and most convenient.

You don't need any passport or ID or even NEPA bill. Just fund your barter account with N3,100. They will take N3,010 to fund your account with the minimum of $5. You can't do less than that. You will get a prepaid VISA Card with US address and your name on top.

The next thing I will try to confirm is if it allows for withdrawals.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Business
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
chuksbaby:

yes. I did
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
silverrock:
For those that are trying to get VCC. Getting one from barter{dot}flutterwave{dot} com is the surest way and most convenient.

You don't need any passport or ID or even NEPA bill. Just fund your barter account with N3,100. They will take N3,010 to fund your account with the minimum of $5. You can't do less than that. You will get a prepaid VISA Card with US address and your name on top.

The next thing I will try to confirm is if it allows for withdrawals.
It doesn't allow withdrawals because naturally you can't even withdraw from barter.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Congratulations boss.

I still haven't gotten any survey yet. Please which country account and browser did you use this time around?
Bro use Firefox and tunnel bear..
I can't believe say I go see survey do at all but at last I overcome.. completed 6 surveys within an hour
Big thanks to Chuksbaby and webshopNG for the US number.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Thane(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
viklegend:
If u need PayPal pdf just message me on WhatsApp.

+234 907 258 0828...

Lemme give back to the community where I made my first 50$

Pls I verified my account ystday, since then no survey. Pls what could be the problem. It's a us account, I use turbo vpn. I don't know if it's my about me. I have completed it already tho
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
Hureira:

yes. I did

Abeq how una dey create the prolific acc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.